Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Am Sorry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sorry (571 Views)

I Am Sorry Romancelanders / ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sorry by anikeogooo: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2014
Falola Alani,
I've done things wrong,sorry is too small. I apologize straight from the heart for every of my wrong doings. I know deep inside your heart there is still some love left for me please accept my apology. My actions have filled me with self loathing and remorse. Its difficult for me to look in the mirror.

I accept the fact that I wasn't totally honest with you which I should have.I'm greatly sorry for the inexcusable stuff.I'm sorry about the post that got you extremely angry. I want you to believe me,I'm neither a pretender nor deceptive. If you forgive me this time,I promise this will never happen again.I regret every of my actions,really. You know that feeling when you think there's another step at the end of the stairs but there's not,so instead you experience a midi heart attack when your feet reach the ground? That's how I feel when I look at your pic.

I understand the fact that we are both young and want the best,but I don't seem to be able to get that without you. Give me another chance please.

I know it may be difficult to believe right now, but I really do love you and have honestly never loved anyone else. I was scared to love you at first,out of fear that you'd hurt me but I did and its the best thing I've ever done. Now the fear I have is waking up and realizing its just a dream.In the past year, we've become so much a part of each other's lives that I really can't imagine my life without you anymore. I don't think it would benefit either one of us to give up on this relationship yet because we've both invested so much of ourselves into it already and our good times have far outnumbered the bad.

Dishonesty really doesn't pay,so does anger. Anger makes the truth difficult to be told sometimes. I think about how you'd get aggravated at what I may say sometimes but I still say it.

I promise to work totally on my self and help me by earning trust. You're my bestie,my one true love.I hope I get another chance to reintroduce myself and hopefully,anger would be cut out when I tell you things knowingly and unknowingly.I promise to stay yours forever.I promise you a faithful and honest companion who has learned her lesson and is more determined than ever to make you happy and stand by you as long as you will have her. Thank you in advance.

Yours in love,
Oluwadamilola Aanuoluwapo.
Re: I Am Sorry by holatin(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2014
dis isn't gmail
Re: I Am Sorry by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2014
*in Yoruba accent *

What's doing this one? undecided
Re: I Am Sorry by echobee(f): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2014
Ops,
Re u ok?
Re: I Am Sorry by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2014
The person you wrote all these,is he a nairalander
Re: I Am Sorry by braine(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2014
smiley
Re: I Am Sorry by zoeee(f): 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
She's sorry, please forgive her....

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry by 1one: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Please o... We are sorry on her behalf.

Ndo

Sorry

Pele

cry

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING! Men On New HIV Preventative Drug Ditching Condoms / Waiting For Marriage Committee, 4 Years On!! / Ladies! 5 Signs He DOESN’T Love You again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.