Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde (3929 Views)

Ladies, You Should Read This Eye- Opening Article: The ‘new’ Side Chick: / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. / "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde by Badirukehinde(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2014
Article: "THE MYSTERY OF 'I AM SORRY'" by Badiru Kehinde

From observation,The word "I AM SORRY" has 7 phonemes & is just 3 words.Despite how small it may appear,the inability of couples or the-would-be couples to use that word has led to so many broken homes and broken relationships.Fathers have disowned their own children because of the pride to say "I am sorry" on both parties.

"This phrase could have saved a lot of severely battered relationships."Sometimes you just have to play the fool,but something deep nside of you knows you are really not,this would cut the long story of discord,rift,envy,malice short"...Badiru Kehinde.

You don't gain self worth or respect from others for not being able to say you are sorry,it only shows how unbroken you are.Start to use the phrase today.Support it by #IAmSorry.Take a step to mend every relationship or friendship of yours that is stroling through the mire now.Let me give a good example,Taking this time out to say "I Am sorry" to anyone I may have offended with my thoughts,speech,talk,walk,dress,attitude,humilty (Don't be shocked,you even may annoy others by being humble),time and what have you.

Written by Badiru Kehinde All Rights Reserved 2014

You were blessed by this.Do share and BC it.

For more stories or works as this,visit www.badirukehindewrites. or connect with Badiru Kehinde; follow on Twitter@keji_banks IG@keji_banks
Call 08135359053 or send a mail to badirukehinde@gmail.com for bookings
Get Inspired,Like Smooth Motivation With Badiru Kehinde Page via www.facebook.com/badirukehindeinspires

'It's not about me but you getting inspired by His inspiration' (All rights reserved)

Re: ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde by iceberylin(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Ggrin, i am sorry embarassed

1 Like

Re: ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde by ggrin(f): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:
Ggrin, i am sorry embarassed
forundecided
Re: ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde by iceberylin(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
ggrin:
forundecided

Rejecting your dating offer grin

2 Likes

Re: ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde by ggrin(f): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:

Rejecting my dating offer cry
ehyasad
Re: ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde by iceberylin(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
ggrin:
ehyasad

Lol...c ya head grin
Re: ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ireneony "ayam sowy" cheesy

1 Like

Re: ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde by ggrin(f): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol...c ya head grin
like ya head grin
That antiispaaaam boooooot ban me 2 times o sad
Sun - mon
Mon-tuesad
The guy wickedangry
Re: ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde by iceberylin(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
ggrin:
like ya head grin
That antiispaaaam boooooot ban me 2 times o sad
Sun - mon
Mon-tuesad
The guy wickedangry
U never see anything grin
The basterd ban me till i change Font...
And once him ban u, e go mark you..e go dh ban ban u grin
Re: ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde by ggrin(f): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:

U never see anything grin
The basterd ban me till i change Font...
And once him ban u, e go mark you..e go dh ban ban u grin
as in ehn
Na ontop ma topic hin ban me o
I said thank u man smiley *hin hit me with a ban*
One guy said why and I said zeeed*hin hit me another o*
Can u imagineangry

Hope say nob romance section b this shaundecided
Antispaaaaaaaambot,na play I dy o cheesy
Re: ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde by iceberylin(m): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
ggrin:
as in ehn
Na ontop ma topic hin ban me o
I said thank u man smiley *hin hit me with a ban*
One guy said why and I said zeeed*hin hit me another o*
Can u imagineangry

Hope say nob romance section b this shaundecided
Antispaaaaaaaambot,na play I dy o cheesy
Seu.n gats do something about that robot oo..

THe stuff don dh ban for weeks these days la...
Me sef don dh fear am.. can u imagine sad
Re: ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde by Tallesty1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
But honestly, it is funny how people think that saying "I'm Sorry Would Make You Forget Everything They Did To You."

4 Me, I'm sorry will buy you enough time to prove that you are really sorry............ Words mean nothing to me

So you are fvcked if you don't prove it............

2 Likes

Re: ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde by ggrin(f): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:

Seu.n gats do something about that robot oo..

THe stuff don dh ban for weeks these days la...
Me sef don dh fear am.. can u imagine sad
u fear am pass faraanoo?
Re: ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde by ireneony(f): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Ireneony "ayam sowy" cheesy
what
Re: ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde by iceberylin(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
ggrin:
u fear am pass faraanoo?
I no dh fear that one again angry
Re: ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
ireneony:
what
eeeeerm

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress, Christabel Ekeh Gets Nasty Posts On Her IG Account -photo / My Friends Pre-wedding Photo That Got Us Talking / Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.