Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum (11310 Views)

Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum by slightlyMad(f): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chigold101:
u r right dear... She used the 12billion to bribe even those who are far more richer and better than her.

She used part of the 12billion to bribe OPEC members to make her the first female president...

noooo... she didnt bribe them... she dating & bleeping all of them...

shame no catch u... a woman like u is moving forward and ur here talking about 12billion...

yes, i will talk abt $12 billion.
if e pain you, pls drink sniper
Re: Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum by osifred(m): 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Between patience and Alison I wonder who is the strongest of the five presidents we have in Nigeria now. Beauty and brain I wil give it to Alison. Am beginning to like her. I like beauty women with brain.

1 Like

Re: Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum by Tibins(m): 12:23am On Dec 17, 2014
homesteady:
If GMB wins the next election, she'll surely be dropped from her ministerial position, but will she continue with this her OPEC and now GECF presidency?
Someone please answer! Thanks!

GMB will surely FAIL. GEJ will make his 2nd term. By the time he leaves office in 2019 you will come back here to salute him. He has laid good foundations to launch this nation forward.
Rather than blame legislators who failed to pass PIB, you are here analysing what you have little or no knowledge about. If PIB had been passed, we would've witnessed more investment, growth & employment in that sector, which will multiply in other sectors....
Bros GEJ is the man to take this nation to the next level....
Re: Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum by gbodimowo(m): 12:32am On Dec 17, 2014
Aunty Alison d hustler
Re: Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 17, 2014
homesteady:
If GMB wins the next election, she'll surely be dropped from her ministerial position, but will she continue with this her OPEC and now GECF presidency?
Someone please answer! Thanks!
If Buhari wins next year, she will still serve as the President of both bodies because she was independently elected by member officials of the organisations. She wasn't appointed into those offices by the Nigerian President.
Re: Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum by homesteady(m): 12:42am On Dec 17, 2014
CFCfan:

If Buhari wins next year, she will still serve as the President of both bodies because she was independently elected by member officials of the organisations. She wasn't appointed into those offices by the Nigerian President.

Ok! Thanks!
Re: Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum by sunnyflakes(m): 5:26am On Dec 17, 2014
Chigold101:
u r right dear... She used the 12billion to bribe even those who are far more richer and better than her.

She used part of the 12billion to bribe OPEC members to make her the first female president...

noooo... she didnt bribe them... she dating & bleeping all of them...

shame no catch u... a woman like u is moving forward and ur here talking about 12billion...

RUBBISH! CONFUSED!!! DIRECTIONLESS!!! SEE HOW U RE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF... IT'S A SHAME THAT YOUR PARTY HAS NO PLANS FOR WOMEN...

RATHER YOU PLAN TO RETURN THEM TO THE WOODS GEJ BROUGHT THEM OUT FROM.....
Re: Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum by Chigold101(m): 5:56am On Dec 17, 2014
sunnyflakes:

RUBBISH! CONFUSED!!! DIRECTIONLESS!!! SEE HOW U RE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF... IT'S A SHAME THAT YOUR PARTY HAS NO PLANS FOR WOMEN...

RATHER YOU PLAN TO RETURN THEM TO THE WOODS GEJ BROUGHT THEM OUT FROM.....
please do read my post again...

@slightlymad Mrs Madueke is a success, and if I were u i will be praying that someday i get half of what she v gotn.
She is a woman like u... U better congratulate her...
Re: Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum by Tintinix: 7:09am On Dec 17, 2014
First President of OPEC next Minister of GEPF. what will the nay sayers say now... is she doing the whole world now?
Re: Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum by gulfer: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2014
Now that crude oil's value is going down, the wise countries are dumping the posts that require additional resources to manage; but Nigeria nay the Otuoke fisherman and his cronies are scraping for the posts and claiming it to be achievement. SMH for these goons angry angry angry
Re: Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum by Tintinix: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2014
gulfer:
Now that crude oil's value is going down, the wise countries are dumping the posts that require additional resources to manage; but Nigeria nay the Otuoke fisherman and his cronies are scraping for the posts and claiming it to be achievement. SMH for these goons angry angry angry

This is a great twist! Keep them coming please!
Re: Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum by ishiamu(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2014
Boss13:

This is not being good, this is about an ambitious woman who sought after power. Surely she must be the real nigerian president.

This news add no economy welfare to us. The price of oil is now $55 per barrel

Mtchew rubbish comment, is it only nigeria's oil that went low every country oil price depreciated don't sound like she's the reason behind it
Re: Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum by mescapee: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
ratiken:
tongue In your face haters

Ii have nno doubt in my mind that GEJ means well for a United Nigeria. His long term policies on agriculture, automobile, power road map, gas distribution projects, railways, education (alamajiri schools etc) and even the subsidy removal are all geared towards a prosperous future.

We Nigerians are so short sighted and only interested in immediate gains. The enemies of Nigeria are busy fanning the ambers of insurgency and anarchy ...... But if only Nigerians could quit emotions and view things objectively knowing that no messiah will come an clear our 100years mess in 8years..... Support this government and work towards better days.

Supported
Re: Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum by mescapee: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
ratiken:

Your case is different, I expect no objectivity from you. Besides your messiah as to stabilize the price of crude oil before seeking to understand what the gas market entails. What is your Buhari's road map? What is his manifesto? What is he planning to do differently? And if I hear anti-corruption from you then you have to tell me the day Tinubu and Atiku were crowned saints while Amaechi was sharing dollars on his behalf during APC convention.

To your question, the money is used in paying the overbloated salaries of your APC public officers.

His road map and manifesto is to fight corruption ONLY!!! Can you imagine that! In a country as diverse and complex as Nigeria. No road map few months / days to election.
Re: Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum by mescapee: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tibins:

GMB will surely FAIL. GEJ will make his 2nd term. By the time he leaves office in 2019 you will come back here to salute him. He has laid good foundations to launch this nation forward.
Rather than blame legislators who failed to pass PIB, you are here analysing what you have little or no knowledge about. If PIB had been passed, we would've witnessed more investment, growth & employment in that sector, which will multiply in other sectors....
Bros GEJ is the man to take this nation to the next level....

And our distinguished legislators still come out to tell us that they are serving us!!! PIB that has been before them for God knows how long is yet to be passed. These are the real looters of the economy. Pass the bill and prove me wrong.
Re: Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum by slightlyMad(f): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Chigold101:
please do read my post again...

@slightlymad Mrs Madueke is a success, and if I were u i will be praying that someday i get half of what she v gotn.
She is a woman like u... U better congratulate her...

clueless you, in 60 years time, she will be dead and buried. so whats the point?
Re: Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum by Chigold101(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2014
slightlyMad:

clueless you, in 60 years time, she will be dead and buried. so whats the point?
i pray u still be alife in 60years time.
Even if Mrs Alison-Madueke dies now her name has entered the record as first female president of OPEC... Celebrate a follow woman if u actually a woman... Clueful you...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women / Amotekun Recruits 90 Women In Osun / 2,168 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.