Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Internet Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Internet Love (2501 Views)

Internet Love : Share Your Experiences / "Help! I'm Afraid To Meet My Beautiful Internet Love In Person!" / A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Love by harrysterol(m): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mprex:

lols. I didnt friend zone anybody abeg. Adventure? That will be a risky adventure
not with some peeps, adventures r fun grin no matter how risky, e-love helps u define pple properly
Re: Internet Love by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 17, 2014
it works for some. ii know some ladies that met there husband's on Facebook. one met the wife on mxit and they are getting married on the 30 of this month.
Re: Internet Love by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 17, 2014
Zeemoor:
Online dating does work but for most of us, it sucks
I see it as a waste of time, plus it takes more work to keep the relationship alive
Men are gradually losing the skills in wooing a lady. This social network dating thing has made most ladies appear cheaper and easy to get. I am nolonger an advocate of it.
Re: Internet Love by Ezibless: 3:52am On Dec 17, 2014
harrysterol:
u no trust ursef b dt cheesy

No be so na.
Y'knw life is full of surprisescheesy
Re: Internet Love by RaeMystix: 4:37am On Dec 17, 2014
I'll stick to the old fashioned way of dating, cos it saves one from a whole lot of hassle.
Re: Internet Love by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 17, 2014
RaeMystix:
I'll stick to the old fashioned way of dating, cos it saves one from a whole lot of hassle.
RaeMystix:
RaeMystix:
and what's the old-fashioned way of dating pls
Re: Internet Love by Mprex(f): 6:53am On Dec 17, 2014
harrysterol:
not with some peeps, adventures r fun grin no matter how risky, e-love helps u define pple properly
i disagree with this one. You cant define people properly on the net because you only see what they show you.

And definitely they will show only their selling points and hide their defects.
Re: Internet Love by AJ01(m): 6:58am On Dec 17, 2014
Mprex:

i disagree with this one. You cant define people properly on the net because you only see what they show you.

so true kiss
Re: Internet Love by harrysterol(m): 7:56am On Dec 17, 2014
Mprex:

even physically if somebody decides to hide his or her ID u will never know the defected aspects, that y u see married couples be like if I had known u will b like this I won't hv married u, that to say knowing someone either physical or social media is never 100%, i think the share dsame ratio
Re: Internet Love by Mprex(f): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2014
harrysterol:
even physically if somebody decides to hide his or her ID u will never know the defected aspects, that y u see married couples be like if I had known u will b like this I won't hv married u, that to say knowing someone either physical or social media is never 100%, i think the share dsame ratio
its not thesame.

Take for e.g a girl edits her pix and sends it to the guy. He will see a flawless smooth skin which he doesnt know is not that way physically.

Or a guy will pose near someone's ridecheesy and take a shot and he will be like"baby, thats the new car i told you i bought". There is no way for the girl to ascertain if its true or not.

But if you meet physically,the guy will know that the girl doesnt have a flawless skin and the girl will definitely know that the guy doesnt have a car.
Re: Internet Love by harrysterol(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2014
Mprex:

its not thesame.

Take for e.g a girl edits her pix and sends it to the guy. He will see a flawless smooth skin which he doesnt know is not that way physically.

Or a guy will pose near someone's ridecheesy and take a shot and he will be like"baby, thats the new car i told you i bought". There is no way for the girl to ascertain if its true or not.

But if you meet physically,the guy will know that the girl doesnt have a flawless skin and the girl will definitely know that the guy doesnt have a car.

That to say you talking on physical appearance perspective, that ain't love na cheesy facial looks, that can never be quantified in respect to love
Re: Internet Love by Mprex(f): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
harrysterol:

That to say you talking on physical appearance perspective, that ain't love na cheesy facial looks, that can never be quantified in respect to love
physical appearance plays a major role. It cant be dismissed because its what you see that attracts you to the person and forms the basis for love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? / Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? / Why Do Ladies Look At Me piercingly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.