Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. (1077 Views)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / 50 Interesting Fact About Girls You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
1) THE TALKATIVE GIRLS-
This kind of girls can talk from the beginning of the journey to the end of the journey, their mouth usually runs like tap water, they can't control theirselves, they would be like "please driver take it slowly" ... "driver please go fast fast na i have somewhere to go".... "please open the windows" very soon they would say "please ON the aircondition"

2) THE MAKEUP GIRLS
This kinds of girls always do makeup every 3 minutes so that their beauty would still be there, immediately they enter the bus, they would open their bags and bring out their makeup kit to design their face and sometimes they would buy an expensive makeup and eventually apply it on their face and look like an expensive baboon.

3) THE CHURCH GIRLS-
This kind of girls are too holy, immediately they enter the bus they would start preaching, they don't joke with their bible.

4) THE PINGING GIRLS-
This kind of girls can never do without their phones, every seconds they are always pressing their phone even inside the bus that they even forget to pay their transport fare

5) THE BIG GIRLS -
This kind of girls like forming eh.. If you ask them for their transport fare they would be like "please stop shouting on me, ordinary 50 naira, take your money and give me my change" and they would give the conductor 1000 naira for 50 naira transport fare and even if a guy in the bus chykes them, they would be like "please i don't talk to lowlife" ...

Add urs...
Re: 5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
"'types' this word should be banned on nl"
-samflexxy.

(https://www.nairaland.com/2047545/5-types-female-neighbour-around#28934628)
Re: 5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
so true... nice post
Re: 5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: 5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. by chimerase2: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Its getting boring nw
Re: 5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. by xynerise: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wetin big girls dey find for danfo?
Re: 5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
Seriously??
Re: 5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. by yuncka: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
U forgot the MESS-enger girls:

This ones are usually extraodinarily beautiful. And U can't help but make up in Ur mind that they don't defecate. Unknown to you, they have been sending out some silent killer MESS-ages in the bus, and everyone is pointing at that man dat looks like Mr.IBU. To wowo no good, am a living witness. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. by Tattooboy: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
xynerise:
Wetin big girls dey find for danfo?
car broke down
Re: 5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. by major466(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
I have lots of encounters with item number 5 grin
Re: 5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. by San2ski(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
major466:
I have lots of encounters with item number 5 grin

Conductor grin
Where be ur route grin
Re: 5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
yuncka:

This ones are usually extraodinarily beautiful. And U can't help but make up in Ur mind that they don't defecate. Unknown to you, they have been sending out some silent killer MESS-ages in the bus, and everyone is pointing at that man dat looks like Mr.IBU. To wowo no good, am a living witness. cheesy
buahahahaha u no go kill person with laff o hahahahahhaa.
Re: 5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2014
Thats how will roll
Re: 5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2014
yuncka:

You will not kill me with laughter cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. by HighIQ(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2014
You must be a back bencher in bus then. For you to observe all this
Re: 5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. by Stephxoblessed(f): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2014
The sleeping gals:i no know wether they no sleep for night.
The Fat ones:if you sitdown near these ones,you go dey regret why you commot from house in the first place.there was this day i sat between two fat women i coudnt breath till the end of the journey.

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Technology On Marriage By A Pastor / How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? / Are You Her Passion Or Her Consolation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.