Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February Chapter 14 Verse 1...ladies Be Wise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February Chapter 14 Verse 1...ladies Be Wise (1081 Views)

Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... / February Chapter 14 Quotes Of Val / Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February Chapter 14 Verse 1...ladies Be Wise by wisdompraise(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Behold it is written in the book of February chapter 14 verse 1..... "And it shall come to pass that on Val's day, excuses shall arise again. My battery died, my credit got finished, my DP refused to change, my boss selected me for a trip, traffic jam etc.... When thou seeth these signs, be calm, fear thou not, keep thy peace and know that verily verily, thou art not his girlfriend. Thou art a side chick.....
Re: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February Chapter 14 Verse 1...ladies Be Wise by menix(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Wise saying frm Broda Barnabas..
I jst pray I ve bought my flight ticket nd setting off on 13th cous am sure she wuld understand..
Re: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February Chapter 14 Verse 1...ladies Be Wise by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 09, 2015
In the book of broke arse n***as tongue
Re: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February Chapter 14 Verse 1...ladies Be Wise by linconoyee: 1:42am On Feb 09, 2015
In thing that is in book of judazy, if any girl tell me that this year, the remaining punishment of Judazy, she will held responsible for it o
Re: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February Chapter 14 Verse 1...ladies Be Wise by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 09, 2015
Buhahaha.. Mehn, this is funny..
Re: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February Chapter 14 Verse 1...ladies Be Wise by solbash11(m): 2:02am On Feb 09, 2015
wisdompraise:
Behold it is written in the book of February chapter 14 verse 1..... "And it shall come to pass that on Val's day, excuses shall arise again. My battery died, my credit got finished, my DP refused to change, my boss selected me for a trip, traffic jam etc.... When thou seeth these signs, be calm, fear thou not, keep thy peace and know that verily verily, thou art not his girlfriend. Thou art a side chick.....
Sisters, do not be worried but be of good faith for it is written that "Whosoever that called upon my GSM number, shall find joy in abundance"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Stay Friends After Being Intimate / The Rage Faces Of Relationships-when She...... / Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.