Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Is This True About THICK LADIES? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About THICK LADIES? (4295 Views)

Is This True About A Man(photos) / Photo: Is This True About Ladies Nowadays On Their Period? / Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True About THICK LADIES? by Osyxcel(m): 7:02am On Dec 17, 2014
major466:
Hmm. That's a tough one. The type of ladies I know to be particularly very stubborn are the short ones.
(Apologies to Short girls) grin

Can't say if they are stubborn, but they seem to be more friendly.
Re: Is This True About THICK LADIES? by lilmax(m): 7:08am On Dec 17, 2014
AfricanApple:
to even think that people are seriously discussing this matter undecided
the thing dey pain you o
Re: Is This True About THICK LADIES? by AJ01(m): 7:12am On Dec 17, 2014
Welrez:
Really? I don't know because I school in France.
grin
Re: Is This True About THICK LADIES? by major466(m): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2014
Osyxcel:

Can't say if they are stubborn, but they seem to be more friendly.
Yeah they're. I came across many friendly ones.
Re: Is This True About THICK LADIES? by Mrwhalex(m): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2014
It's all about choices for the guys. BTW, can we say the same for guys?
Re: Is This True About THICK LADIES? by Welrez(m): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2014
yuncka:

Very soon U will be deported from Benin Republic.

BackTOtheMatter, thick ladies always hav low esteem becos dey feel at loss being chubby/fat, dey r scared of loosing the friend they hav cos dey dnt know how long it wil tek dem to get anoder genuine one.. But slim girls know dat dey hav wat many guys can die for, so dey don't mind loosing a boyfrend today because 2moro is assured.
I said so because I believe that the OP was talking from a small experience which is not worth generalisation. I believe that every individual is different from every other individual, to an extent.
Re: Is This True About THICK LADIES? by Welrez(m): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2014
Tattooboy:
is this France shiit stil trending?
I wrote that because I believe the OP was talking from a small experience which is not worth generalising. I believe that every individual is different from every other individual, to an extent.
Re: Is This True About THICK LADIES? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2014
MizMyColi:
Hiohiohiohihohiohihohihohio
cheesy

This OP amaro watsup.

That's what you want to believe. It's all in the mind.

If ah hear say chubby ladies are humble angry
Looks like we come from alternate worlds.

See.......this is more about an individual than their body size. The same insecure chubby lady can become the self aware, highly sought after chic in the neighborhood. It boils down to reschooling the mind and repackaging.

That a certain class of people do not find you as a lady desirable, whether slim or fat doesn't matter. What matters is whether or not you find yourself worthy and desirable.

I am Chubby, sometimes just looking at my body in the mirror kinda gets me turned on tongue

^^^ what's my point here?
Begin to develop some self love towards self. Others will have no option than fall in line. You cannot give what you don't have.

Some posters on this thread have just displayed kiddery and asininity via their posts. Get some understanding guys.

No woman is ugly......every woman is desirable to someone at least. It doesn't matter how many guys pursue you (are you an ogbanje sef?), in the end, shebi na still one man all of us go marry? So why the denigrating comparison?

Ladies (chubby or slim) who base their value on the number of guys that they can clinch, who allow their value as human beings to be dictated by something physical and fleeting should stop and have a rethink. They are basing their sense of self worth on false premises, values that do not hold water.

^^^ With time, It'll crash....that is where emptiness begins to set in.

Piece of advice to everyone; Envy No One My Dear, Clothe Dey Cover Many Things.

Just keep being your best self. wink
I hope you are not calling the person at your profile picture chubby or is that not your picture cus that person is nothing close to chubby
Re: Is This True About THICK LADIES? by AfricanApple(f): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2014
lilmax:
the thing dey pain you o
*ignored*
Re: Is This True About THICK LADIES? by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2014
Am a lady,I am proud of what God made me look like,and I choose to be nice and humble
So been nice or gud in a rltshp is all about ur personality and not your size
Re: Is This True About THICK LADIES? by MizMyColi(f): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cwaya:

SHUU!!
This early morning , naim u don compose this one.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Invention For We Ladies Always Wearing Trousers Good/bad Photo. / My Father Has Been Testing My Virginity Every Year - Nigerian Girl Cries Out / I Caught My Husband Masturbating To My Pregnant Friend’s Picture (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.