Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:16 AM

Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? (37303 Views)

My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) / A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by hollandis(f): 7:38am On May 20, 2011
That they preach to you throughout your relationship with them and the closest you ever get to seeing is their elbow.And that they preach to you so much that you eventually be like them(a jehovah witness)

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by MsPotato(f): 7:45am On May 20, 2011
I heard something like that but I also dont know if its true. Any JW in da house please come and explain yourself.
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Seun(m): 8:10am On May 20, 2011
I thought premarital sex was a sin, so if this is what they do, then thumbs up to them. High five!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Phate07(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2011

Have not had any intimate contact with any Witness girl before. So i wouldn't know.
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by bobbyray(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2011
i am not JW but i had 4 years xperience with them in the uni. cos i stayed with most of em throughout and i am going to be very honest about this.
i never phucked any JW chick cos most of dem girls dont really look pleasant to me reall but they do phucked among themselves, and they engage in so much sex that sometymes they wake us up in the middle of the nite when they are on it.

JW are human beings too so they phcuk as u Bleep, it mite jst be difficult for an outsyder to Bleep them girls

3 Likes

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by conquerorb: 9:45am On May 20, 2011
@all, iam a j/w.truth is, as xtians who work hard at following the example of our master and pace-setter, (we are imperfect too) we do not take sex before marriage lightly. the scripture is clear on this.(sex is only for the legaly married)so if a j/w takes time to talk to you about this while you are friends with them, its because they are safeguarding themselves from any act that will lead them to displease God.that said, we are humans too.sometimes even as much as we want to please god on the issue of chastity,a handful among us do give in to the pressure the body mounts on them(sad). but largely among us, we are apple who strive hard to please god in that regard.

17 Likes

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 20, 2011
bobbyray:

i am not JW but i had 4 years xperience with them in the uni. cos i stayed with most of em throughout and i am going to be very honest about this.
i never phucked any JW chick cos most of dem girls dont really look pleasant to me reall[b] but they do phucked among themselves, and they engage in so much sex that sometymes they wake us up in the middle of the nite when they are on it.
[/b]
JW are human beings too so they phcuk as u bleep, it mite jst be difficult for an outsyder to bleep them girls

Please dnt lie against them.

They hav very beautiful girls among them and they are very strict when it comes to adultery/fornication [talking from experience of several failures in trying to lure about two or more of them to bed]. Among all the churches, i can tell you that its among them u will find a very decent and very honest people.

If ever i decide to be religious, i will surely be one of them.

15 Likes

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by conquerorb: 10:07am On May 20, 2011
@greateros, thanks for clearing that up.pple see us as too religious and strict.truth is ,we must obey god and fear to diplease him.i hope you do make up ur mind someday very soon to be one of us at of ur own voilation.

3 Likes

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by queend: 10:23am On May 20, 2011
Yes it true. had them as roommates in school

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by MMM2(m): 10:30am On May 20, 2011
is dat dere new rule?
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by krixik(m): 10:36am On May 20, 2011
It's a lie. They are like any other religious sect where you have the good, the bad and the ugly.

4 Likes

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by kevoh(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2011
krixik:

It's a lie. They are like any other religious sect where you have the good, the bad and the ugly.
God bless you jare!

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Hurpy007(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2011
if they were so moral. . . .they wouldnt be here

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by bobbyray(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2011
greateros:

Please dnt lie against them.

They hav very beautiful girls among them and they are very strict when it comes to adultery/fornication [talking from experience of several failures in trying to lure about two or more of them to bed]. Among all the churches, i can tell you that its among them u will find a very decent and very honest people.

If ever i decide to be religious, i will surely be one of them.

hey, i never said they have ugly chicks, i said they never look pleasant to me, dont get it twisted,
i lived with them for 4 yrs and know them very well, they only phuck among their members, its hard for outsyder to phuck them, dat i know

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 20, 2011
It is up to you choose if you want to be like them. A very pretty JW girl fell in love with me sometime ago. She tried all she could to cajole me into their fold. When I resisted vehemently, her preachings ceased.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Beync(f): 5:06pm On May 20, 2011
Hurpy007:

if they were so moral. . . .they wouldnt be here
meaning this forum is meant for immoral persons

4 Likes

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Loris1(f): 9:15pm On May 20, 2011
@Hurpy dnt b lyk dat.JW r nt sayin that they r bettr than evrbody else.the only thing is that as difficult as it is to follow Gods standards mainly because of our imperfection,they try their best t live according to his standards and to make him happy.

7 Likes

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by 2blunt: 9:37pm On May 20, 2011
i once had one jw friend in school, though i know dem to be cool headed n not wayward but dis my friend was receiving fingering in class, i saw it with my two naked eyes, she was the mad n crazy type of jw
cool
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Odunharry(m): 12:27am On May 21, 2011
though its true
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 21, 2011
No girl is too good to get laid.
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by MrsChima(f): 10:48pm On May 21, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Dsense(m): 2:54am On May 22, 2011
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Mynd44: 4:51am On May 22, 2011
Thr truth about them is that they are humans and like every collection of humans there are all sorts of elements among them
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by WebSurfer(m): 7:53am On May 22, 2011
C'mon guys, we are all humans and we have desires, i guess its true cox i have seen it that way before but its not bad crime, just mind your business, am not a jw oo
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Godmother(f): 8:09am On May 22, 2011
I have had two female Jehovah witness friends before and they didnt at any time preach to me

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Jamesdman(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2011
I tink JWs as a group re decent, dey try 2 live by wat dey preach. Bt as individuals, datz sumtin else!

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by CzarChris(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2011
I work with few JW they are quite "decent" if you come to think about, but within themselves things dey happen scatter, but for an outsider honestly speaking you really need to be a Giacomo Girolamo Casanova, to get peck or even a hug  undecided from them. But when they convert you, blessed art thou grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by bobbyray(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2011
Godmother:

I have had two female Jehovah witness friends before and they didnt at any time preach to me
cos u r mother of gods already, u dont need preaching to

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by rully2: 10:42am On May 23, 2011
JW are usually decent people, agreed there might be some crazy ones among them who live their life like every other people. I know the majority of them strive hard to live by their bible beliefs and standard. They are imperfect too, so they can also fall into temptation , they do not claim to be better than other people, but i do know that they strictly uphold to their bible standard and if it happens that a member falls into some sort of sin like fornication, and the group gets to know about it, that person will be dis-membered as a form of discipline.

But generally they are beautiful people and i know they've got lots of attractive people among them  wink

5 Likes

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Hurpy007(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2011
@beync you should be my interpreter, whatcha think. . . . . @lori aint against them JW, they human too, i mean blood and water
Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by Badesh(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2011
Hey, there is nothing really special about them gals @ JW, Iin fact I had one in the past that was such a good screw. You can liken these babes to those of MFM, CAC or DEEPER LIFE. They all possess the hard line doctrine of the bible courtesy their parentage but waoh!!!!, they've got booties to shake mehn!!!!, and I tell you they could be very good at it.

Move on!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? by klas(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2011
^^^ I second that. Backed by cognate experience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Likely Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Want You To Touch His Phone / Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.