Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. (7603 Views)

Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) / The Amaechi I Know Must Be Regretting Joining APC Now –nyesom Wike, Ex-minister / E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by jaysniggs: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2014
For most of you who doesn't understand what politics is, the real big brothers of the nation are the Yorubas, they call the shots yet most people haven't seen it. The north knows the Yoruba is a force to reckon with in order to get into power. The SW voted massively for Jonathan but after 4 years, what have they gained? So you expect them to repeat the same error?
The Igbos just give me so much concerns cos they are the only tribe who isn't playing tactical politics, well except a few of them which isn't right.
Power should go to the north after Jonathan has spent 6 years leading with no major improvement.
People die by the scores
Education is now useless
Corruption is now our banner
No light, no food, bad roads, unemployments.
Yet Jonathan wants to contest again? Under what achievement?
Sentiments apart this man has failed Nigeria and the better the SE and SS realises that the better.
Simply let someone else try, its not that hard.
Not for our selfish reasons but for the unborn generation. So they can stand tall among other nations.
But I don't see that happening coz of tribalism and sentiments.
Think about it, be wise
Vote for change
Vote Buhari.
If not for anything, let's vote for a party that
works.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by mrvitalis(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2014
Leebeedo:

Is he better than Akpabio of Akwaibom?
bro not by mouth ...name any sector akpabio is better than ameachi

just one i der u
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by VirginFinder: 8:58am On Dec 19, 2014
It would have been foolhardy for APC to give Amaechi the VP slot.

That way, they would have lost both ways - SW and SS votes.

But with a Yoruba VP, most SW votes are secure for the APC.

Anyone who calls the Yoruba a slave of the north is a bastard!

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by mazzi: 9:02am On Dec 19, 2014
Abagworo:
We Niger Deltans are interested in the good and development of Nigeria and its unity. Amaechi stands out as the best of the best in Governorship in South-south between 2007 and 2015. Nobody comes close. We are solidly behind the movement to end corruption and impunity. Amaechi is the symbol of Nigerias freedom from the shackles of the old mafia while Buhari is the symbol of a new and corrupt free Nigeria.
u and who are we?anu gboko!!!

5 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by mazzi: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2014
mrvitalis:

just one i der u
visit akwa ibom and i promise u that u will call for amaechi to be stoned to death.

7 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by mazzi: 9:09am On Dec 19, 2014
jaysniggs:
For most of you who doesn't understand what politics is, the real big brothers of the nation are the Yorubas, they call the shots yet most people haven't seen it. The north knows the Yoruba is a force to reckon with in order to get into power. The SW voted massively for Jonathan but after 4 years, what have they gained? So you expect them to repeat the same error?
The Igbos just give me so much concerns cos they are the only tribe who isn't playing tactical politics, well except a few of them which isn't right.
Power should go to the north after Jonathan has spent 6 years leading with no major improvement.
People die by the scores
Education is now useless
Sentiments apart this man has failed Nigeria and the better the SE and SS realises that the better.
Not for our selfish reasons but for the unborn generation. So they can stand tall among other nations.
Think about it, be wise
Vote for change
Vote Buhari.
works.
God bless Nigeria.
and almost 40yearz ur so called north ruled this country, how did the worsen or improve those areas u jst listed?north broughth us to where we are today in this country.u can ask history.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2014
laBarca:
The office of the President though is at present occupied by a Niger Deltan and an Ijaw has not benefited the average Niger Delta man on the street. As long as I am concerned, power is not in the South South but it is in the grip of the looting class. Say Yes To Change, Say No To Corrupt Jonathan led PDP Government.

#TeamBuhari
#Proudly Ijaw

Barcanista who made you osogbo tout spokesperson for Niger delta people.

On all pars the average Niger delta man is far better than your lot claiming sophisticated.

8 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Arysexy(m): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2014
jaysniggs:
People die by the scores
Education is now useless
Think about it, be wise
Vote for change
Vote Buhari.
works.
God bless Nigeria.

YORUBA and their tribalistic nature. Yorubas only come out to shout on top of their frog voices only when it favours them.

In 1999, yorubas voted massively for AD Co's they've d party as YORUBA party n olu falae as a true oduan, pdp won and obj became president, trust yoruba chamelion nature, they switched to obj and voted for pdp in 2003 even though obj performed woefully, no yoruba came out to shout change.

Fastforward to 2011 election, yoruba leader thinubu shot yorubas on d foot by giving out the speaker position to tambuwal, since they schemed themselves out of position, they have been grudging against GEJ. Took to the media to paint his govt black.

To ensure they remain relevant, they decided to suck hausa fulani balls by giving them presidential ticket in the alliance that is majorly YORUBA party.

Proving my point that this people are up for selfish gains, u took a YORUBA vp and still wants d south south u want to deceive with change mantra leave his bbrother in presidency n vote for change that will benefit Hausa n YORUBA.

I have watched with keen interest How YORUBA posters here were already predicting failure for apc when amechi, rochas and oshiomole were bn rumoured as potential vp candidates.

Immediately a yoruba was chosen, they changed like chameleon n started dishing out propaganda if change with more vigor.

Only a southern fool will join these bed fellows to deprive a fellow Southerner his tenure.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Arysexy(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2014
VirginFinder:

In essence sw vote only bc their own is vp. And u expect south south man to leave GEJ n support ur evil plan?

Obj was compensated bc of mko , a loss to d yorubas, in ur sw evil nature, they want south south to lose out entirely.

Thought since sw is at home with apc, the way to endear the heart of south south u want to hijack their turn is by giving a slot to them as compensation, then they will vote for ur party, if u get sw, south south n north votes u coast to victory But tribalism will not allow the likes of tinubu n his sw cohorts.

Let see How apc will win.

9 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by mrvitalis(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2014
mazzi:
visit akwa ibom and i promise u that u will call for amaechi to be stoned to death.
nigga i have been dre ...i know people from dre
.just name any sector ...or just keep quite
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by jaysniggs: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2014
Arysexy:

YORUBA and their tribalistic nature. Yorubas only come out to shout on top of their frog voices only when it favours them.

In 1999, yorubas voted massively for AD Co's they've d party as YORUBA party n olu falae as a true oduan, pdp won and obj became president, trust yoruba chamelion nature, they switched to obj and voted for pdp in 2003 even though obj performed woefully, no yoruba came out to shout change.

Fastforward to 2011 election, yoruba leader thinubu shot yorubas on d foot by giving out the speaker position to tambuwal, since they schemed themselves out of position, they have been grudging against GEJ. Took to the media to paint his govt black.

To ensure they remain relevant, they decided to suck hausa fulani balls by giving them presidential ticket in the alliance that is majorly YORUBA party.

Proving my point that this people are up for selfish gains, u took a YORUBA vp and still wants d south south u want to deceive with change mantra leave his bbrother in presidency n vote for change that will benefit Hausa n YORUBA.

I have watched with keen interest How YORUBA posters here were already predicting failure for apc when amechi, rochas and oshiomole were bn rumoured as potential vp candidates.

Immediately a yoruba was chosen, they changed like chameleon n started dishing out propaganda if change with more vigor.

Only a southern fool will join these bed fellows to deprive a fellow Southerner his tenure.

Your words amuse me I can't stop laughing because you're seriously mistaken.
During Obj's tenure and after his tenure, the SW critised him the most.
I wonder how you sit and form such horrific lies.
I'd like you to be honest.
Disregard the nations accumulated problems till 2011.
From 2011 till now can you confidently say God should rule your life has our president has been doing? Can you?
Its quite just shameful.
During GMB's tenure he even built a refinery in the Delta which he had no root from.
How many did Jona build in Delta?

The honest and bitter truth is we shouldn't have to go back to our past leaders but this current administration is leaving us no choice than to do so.
Whether from the east or west or north or south
We need someone who can help this nation.
Even as bad as Obj performed things never got this worse under him.
Let's be reasonable my fellow brother, we don't need a soft leader, we need a person who can stand firm with tough decisions.
This man isn't just fit for it
6 years has said it all
Let's try someone else.
P.S I'm not an Apc member I'm just talking and reasoning out of the box.
You should try it to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by dBard: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2014
mrvitalis:

just one i der u

roads/transportation
health.....n don't even talk abt the so called 250 health centers..that's just ONE aspect of health care.

btw, that's two

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by huptin(m): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Arysexy:

You conveniently forgot 2011 when these same Yorubas abandoned their own in Bakare to massively vote for GEJ, it is revisonists like you, that will ensure that Goodluck Jonathan loses the Yoruba vote this time around, as for those of you threatening war, hope you are all packing your loads to go back to your land filled with milk and honey and enjoy your polluted waters afterall the oil you are shouting and dying on its becoming worthless by the day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2014
huptin:

You conveniently forgot 2011 when these same Yorubas abandoned their own in Bakare to massively vote for GEJ, it is revisonists like you, that will ensure that Goodluck Jonathan loses the Yoruba vote this time around, as for those of you threatening war, hope you are all packing your loads to go back to your land filled with milk and honey and enjoy your polluted waters afterall the oil you are shouting and dying on its becoming worthless by the day.

Typical Yoruba bad Belleism on full display.

How you no go wish us bad you ingrates.

Don't worry about us, concentrate on your ab0ki slave master union.

Ediots.

7 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by mrvitalis(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2014
dBard:

roads/transportation
health.....n don't even talk abt the so called 250 health centers..that's just ONE aspect of health care.

btw, that's two
roads .....lol bro i laf ....have u seen uyo inland roads ??
can u compare that to the roads ameachi is doing ...with underground drainage?
health u say .....what has akpabio done in health ??
bro name ??
how many general hospitals has ameachi built ....five
and BMH and THE KWSH all world class hospitals
.bro i have been to uyo and ph
seen but government works and u cant compare
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Arysexy(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2014
huptin:

In 2011, yoruba voted GEJ? Try harder. Yorubas were indifferent in 2011 election, can u tell me Why there were more number of votes casted for Lagos gubernatorial than presidential? They were not interested in d presidential election bc there was nothing in it for them. GEJ. even lost in Osun.

My point is that if u ppl truly wanted true change, Why not present a good Southerner? That splits d vote GEJ would have amassed in south south, then u in sw n north vote massively for ur party.

All i smell is cunny moves to grab power by deceiving people with change mantra and anti corruption lies.

See how amechi was used and dumped, they use him to fight his brother for their selfish gains.

I am happy most south southerners are getting wiser.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by dBard: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2014
mrvitalis:

bro name ??
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by gratiaeo(m): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2014
Amaechi is traitor

5 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2014
Abagworo:

GEJ can never win 2015 without rigging and rigging will lead to crisis. So forget about that side.
if u see crisis, u no go fit come online again my broda, so chill
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by gratiaeo(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2014
jaysniggs:
People die by the scores
Education is now useless
Think about it, be wise
Vote for change
Vote Buhari.
works.
God bless Nigeria.
I wonder what's wrong with you wasterners? How many vote did GEJ get from Southwest 2011?
Southwest are only traitors, backstabbers, and betrayers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by gratiaeo(m): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2014
Arysexy:

GEJ get only 1.3million vote from YORUBA in 2011 but they are now telling us that they single handedly made him president in 2011.
YORUBA people sha........

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by jpphilips(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2014
GBTYO:
Amaechi's VP ambition is no secret so also is the fact that Amaechi is one of the chief financiers of the APC.

Amaechi was not only instrumental in a Buhari nomination but alo for the re election of Rauf Aregbesola by sponsoring his campaingn and even going further to use Rivers State resources to offset a backlog of unpaid salaries owed by the APC led government which was heavily indebted and in the red.

Now that his ambition has been dashed with the choice of VP going to the SW this should serve as a reminder and notice to the SouthSouth of how the APC, north and southwest view the region as a place where they go to get money.

If Amaechi for all his antics and money can be used and dumped without regard how then will these people treat the average man, woman and child from the SouthSouth?

How will our agitation for environmental and ecological degradation by oil companies be treated?

How will the lingering issue of full resource control be treated by these same set of people?

Only una know the answer to my question.

Hope that Amaechi's adopted Hausa and Yoruba brothers in the APC would have taught him that blood is forever thicker than water.

OH! I forgot to add that the President a Niger delta son said that your dream of resource control is a "no go area" during the CONFAB, needless to remind you that Alison Madueke the current petroleum minister a true Niger delta sweet hrt by the way, In her PIB has endorsed flaring (environmental degradation) so long as the companies operating in the delta can pay for a flaring permit from which office? guess?

Office of the petroleum Minister grin grin grin

Tell me again if you still want the two wise angels from the Niger delta to continue.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by jaysniggs: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2014
gratiaeo:

I wonder what's wrong with you wasterners? How many vote did GEJ get from Southwest 2011?
Southwest are only traitors, backstabbers, and betrayers

Please kindly give detailed references to ur claim of the SW being traitors,backstabbers and betrayers.
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by dBard: 11:25am On Dec 19, 2014
mrvitalis:

bro name ??

I was in uyo recently, d interior as well and I can count d no of potholes I saw on one hand. Yet in Rivers state,p/h even, there are very few roads not riddled with potholes.

U called bmsh a world class hospital I laff.
isn't it the same bmsh that went on strike this year,2ce, n one was for infrastructural decay, with complaints of leaking drainage pipes dripping faeces in the o&g theatres
Kelsey Harrison is jst a lol beta in terms of infrastructure but on d oda hand , Kelsey Harrison IS more or less a private hospital..won't say much abt that,time will vindicate me.
Akpabio hasn't done much abi? but at least they have a Functioning primary to secondary to tertiary health system working over there, not an overbloated, understaffed,non functioning primary health care system we have here with an almost non existent secondary system n an overloaded ,comatose tertiary.

next thing now will be someone posting d same old recycled pics we're tired of seeing.

I

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by huptin(m): 11:30am On Dec 19, 2014
Arysexy:

In 2011, yoruba voted GEJ? Try harder. Yorubas were indifferent in 2011 election, can u tell me Why there were more number of votes casted for Lagos gubernatorial than presidential? They were not interested in d presidential election bc there was nothing in it for them. GEJ. even lost in Osun.

My point is that if u ppl truly wanted true change, Why not present a good Southerner? That splits d vote GEJ would have amassed in south south, then u in sw n north vote massively for ur party.

All i smell is cunny moves to grab power by deceiving people with change mantra and anti corruption lies.

See how amechi was used and dumped, they use him to fight his brother for their selfish gains.

I am happy most south southerners are getting wiser.

GEJ got more votes from Lagos than he got from Bayelsa in 2011 .....fact. http://nigeriaelections.org/presidential.php

If you must lie learn to be smart.
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by jpphilips(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2014
Arysexy:

Was tambuwal in APC in 2011? poverty personified whom Jonathan refused electricity to watch ordinary TV, equally have an opinion in politics.
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Arysexy(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2014
huptin:

GEJ got more votes from Lagos than he got from Bayelsa in 2011 .....fact.

See ur level of reasoning. Comparing Lagos the most populous state in Nigeria with bayelsa d least populated state.

Can u tell me why in 2011 yorubas voted massively in state governorship elections but had voters apathy during presidential?

Keep spinning and deceiving ur self.

7 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Abagworo(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2014
Leebeedo:

Is he better than Akpabio of Akwaibom?

I will not answer the question. I just spent one week in Akwa Ibom and I have made my conclusion based on reality. You should visit Rivers State a la Port Hatcourt, Onne, Bonny, Omoku, Ahoada,Ogoni, Opobo, Ikwerre, Buguma, Degema, Bori etc. and then do the same for Akwa Ibom as in Eket, Ikot Abasi, Uyo, Ikot Ekpene, Abak, Ibeno etc. and judge for yourself.
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by mrvitalis(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2014
dBard:

I was in uyo recently, d interior as well and I can count d no of potholes I saw on one hand. Yet in Rivers state,p/h even, there are very few roads not riddled with potholes.

U called bmsh a world class hospital I laff.
isn't it the same bmsh that went on strike this year,2ce, n one was for infrastructural decay, with complaints of leaking drainage pipes dripping faeces in the o&g theatres
Kelsey Harrison is jst a lol beta in terms of infrastructure but on d oda hand , Kelsey Harrison IS more or less a private hospital..won't say much abt that,time will vindicate me.
Akpabio hasn't done much abi? but at least they have a Functioning primary to secondary to tertiary health system working over there, not an overbloated, understaffed,non functioning primary health care system we have here with an almost non existent secondary system n an overloaded ,comatose tertiary.

next thing now will be someone posting d same old recycled pics we're tired of seeing.

I
what are u saying ....u not a ph resident for sure
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by ak47mann(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2014
Amaechi has become a loser even the VP slot he didn't get i knew the guy is not clever just a brain washed self hater EFCC will give him ibori treatment soon cool

4 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by BlackSEER(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2014
Amaechi is a disgrace to his people and state.His excellency,the incoming governor of rivers state,nyesom Wike will show him pepper.Apc must die in Nigeria
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by BlackSEER(m): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2014
VirginFinder:

it is a pity that you just did that.so you are even aware that yorubas are slaves to hausas,funny people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Role Of Presiding and Principal Officers In The Senate And House Of Reps / Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses / We Warned The East!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.