Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. (7487 Views)

Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) / The Amaechi I Know Must Be Regretting Joining APC Now –nyesom Wike, Ex-minister / E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by stevnwigw1: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Most south south are known for betrayal as it runs in the blood.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by clevvermind(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
quid:
Buhari has already lost SE and SS votes.
"Second bass jare . . ." in Fela's voice.
Next please . . .
even half of SW.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by VickyRichmond(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
Stop lieing ,mention the five general hospitals Ameachi built.Teaching hospital he demolished at PH township he was not able to finish.Big Big talk...
mrvitalis:

roads .....lol bro i laf ....have u seen uyo inland roads ??
can u compare that to the roads ameachi is doing ...with underground drainage?
health u say .....what has akpabio done in health ??
bro name ??
how many general hospitals has ameachi built ....five
and BMH and THE KWSH all world class hospitals
.bro i have been to uyo and ph
seen but government works and u cant compare
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by mrvitalis(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
VickyRichmond:
Stop lieing ,mention the five general hospitals Ameachi built.Teaching hospital he demolished at PH township he was not able to finish.Big Big talk...
ok
the eye and dental hospital
the one in mile 1
the ust teaching hospital
bro it every were read
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by VickyRichmond(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
The eye and dental clinic he renovated at Garrison is ran as a private clinic even u can't afford it.The Kelsey Harrison hospital he built in mile one is also ran as a private hospital ,5k for file,u must deposit 15k as consultancy fee before u see a doctor.Is that a hospital built for the public?And by the way the hospitals u mentioned are not up to five as u previously mentioned.
mrvitalis:

ok
the eye and dental hospital
the one in mile 1
the ust teaching hospital
bro it every were read

3 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by mrvitalis(m): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
VickyRichmond:
The eye and dental clinic he renovated at Garrison is ran as a private clinic even u can't afford it.The Kelsey Harrison hospital he built in mile one is also ran as a private hospital ,5k for file,u must deposit 15k as consultancy fee before u see a doctor.Is that a hospital built for the public?And by the way the hospitals u mentioned are not up to five as u previously mentioned.
thats a big lie bro kelsey hospital in mile 1 is free i used it some time ago
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by manuelzz(m): 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
jaysniggs:

Persons? Did you just write persons?
I can give you thousands even millions but to prove what?
Yorubas aren't aren't as sentimental as some others neither do they let tribalism cloud their judgements.

Let's look forward to a better nation. The man who suddenly wakes up on morning and starts selling our sectors all coz of the gain he stands to get.
The removal of the oil subsidy should have renovated our refineries and even built more.
But no
This same man said stealing isn't corruption.
Like what is it you people are gianing or you're seeing which 'm not seeing that has made you people to close your eyes and ears from the horrible truth about the current administration.
It beats my imagination.

Please rethink
God bless you.

Bros you haven't actually provided an answer to my question. You've just been all over the place..
God bless you too.
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by lagdmark(m): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
WHAT THOSE MORONS DID TO MY BRO. Amaechi is a good expression that nigeria cannot be united. APC is a 419 party. how can you effect a change with OLD CARGOS LIKE BUHARI AND TINUBU Robbers, they need only Amaechi's CASH and not his person.

3 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by jaysniggs: 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
manuelzz:

Bros you haven't actually provided an answer to my question. You've just been all over the place..
God bless you too.

Its pointless
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by nnachukz(m): 12:46am On Dec 20, 2014
Abagworo:

GEJ can never win 2015 without rigging and rigging will lead to crisis. So forget about that side.
this mentality is our problem. Unless APC wins it is rigged and people must die. My dear if others have this mind set then you won't even be alive to celebrate your anticipated change.

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by nnachukz(m): 12:58am On Dec 20, 2014
jaysniggs:
For most of you who doesn't understand what politics is, the real big brothers of the nation are the Yorubas, they call the shots yet most people haven't seen it. The north knows the Yoruba is a force to reckon with in order to get into power. The SW voted massively for Jonathan but after 4 years, what have they gained? So you expect them to repeat the same error?
The Igbos just give me so much concerns cos they are the only tribe who isn't playing tactical politics, well except a few of them which isn't right.
Power should go to the north after Jonathan has spent 6 years leading with no major improvement.
People die by the scores
Education is now useless
Corruption is now our banner
No light, no food, bad roads, unemployments.
Yet Jonathan wants to contest again? Under what achievement?
Sentiments apart this man has failed Nigeria and the better the SE and SS realises that the better.
Simply let someone else try, its not that hard.
Not for our selfish reasons but for the unborn generation. So they can stand tall among other nations.
But I don't see that happening coz of tribalism and sentiments.
Think about it, be wise
Vote for change
Vote Buhari.
If not for anything, let's vote for a party that
works.
God bless Nigeria.
are u done with the preaching? I don hear. I know all the problems u listed and are using to champaign for buhari did not start in jonathan's tenure. Outside WAI what did buhari achieve during his reign?

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by rozayx5(m): 2:07am On Dec 20, 2014
VickyRichmond:

lol at amaechi being exposed one bye one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by manuelzz(m): 2:20am On Dec 20, 2014
jaysniggs:

Its pointless

Ok
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 20, 2014
clevvermind:
even half of SW.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by VickyRichmond(m): 3:10am On Dec 20, 2014
Free my foot,wat did u use it for?Let me know.stop lying to the public.There are ppl working there in this forum stop decieving ppl.
mrvitalis:

thats a big lie bro kelsey hospital in mile 1 is free i used it some time ago

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Amaechi I want you to know that your inordinate ambitions and greed is no different from those foolish men if old who signed treaties and sold their brothers and sisters into slavery for a cask of whiskey.

You shall not end well
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by VulgarVulvas: 7:46pm On May 08, 2016
Orlandoowoh

Bump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

62 Yrs Old Madonna Hits The Club In Full Breasts Baring Outfit - Video / Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Publish Their Assets Before Elections - SERAP / Peter Obi/labour Party Vs Inec/tinubu/shettima/apc Final Written Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.