Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. (7498 Views)

Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) / The Amaechi I Know Must Be Regretting Joining APC Now –nyesom Wike, Ex-minister / E.x.p.o.s.e.d.: The Amaechi You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by iWitnessng: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2014
Amechi is now the chairman of the Buhari campaign

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by huptin(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2014
Arysexy:

See ur level of reasoning. Comparing Lagos the most populous state in Nigeria with bayelsa d least populated state.

Can u tell me why in 2011 yorubas voted massively in state governorship elections but had voters apathy during presidential?

Keep spinning and deceiving ur self.

Because they did not rig their elections, we all know how elections are in Nigeria, the fact is less than 50% of voters usually vote during elections, but in that result up there some people recorded almost 90% voter turnout, thats incredulous. I was in imo state for instance for the 2011 elections, ideato north local government to be precise, of course there was serious voter apathy as the usual refrain was ''Jona don win already no need to vote'', people were going to their farms, but the results were released and the voter turnout in Imo came to be 83%.

You may go back to 2003 and compare the votes gotten by Obasanjo in Lagos to that of Goodluck and see the similarities, stop peddling rumour, this same people you demonise have not come out to categorically tell you they wont vote for Goodluck, for God's sake 2 out of 6 states are with PDP, even osun elections was narrowly won by APC, yet you people have conveniently labeled the south west people anti GEJ.

If GEJ wants their vote, let him show strong leadership qualities and stop playing the victim, all these your empty threat of war or whatever will not deter the Yorubas, if you want to fight you will need to go back to your village and launch your offensives, it is even better Lagos is getting choked already, we can do with less human beings, abi you don hear lagos state government complain of no funds since your oyel has started turning to pure water?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Arysexy(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2014
jpphilips:

Was tambuwal in APC in 2011? poverty personified whom Jonathan refused electricity to watch ordinary TV, equally have an opinion in politics.

If u are politically conscious, u would know tinubu and apc lawmakers ganged up to deny Hon mulikat akande of pdp from oyo the speakership position and rather supported tambuwal, an agreement they signed with tambuwal then is d cross carpeting We are seeing now. Tambuwal was bodily pdp But mindly apc.

Ur papa is poverty personified. Bastard.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Arysexy(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
huptin:

Because they did not rig their elections, we all know how elections are in Nigeria, the fact is less than 50% of voters usually vote during elections, but in that result up there some people recorded almost 90% voter turnout, thats incredulous. I was in imo state for instance for the 2011 elections, ideato north local government to be precise, of course there was serious voter apathy as the usual refrain was ''Jona don win already no need to vote'', people were going to their farms, but the results were released and the voter turnout in Imo came to be 83%.

You may go back to 2003 and compare the votes gotten by Obasanjo in Lagos to that of Goodluck and see the similarities, stop peddling rumour, this same people you demonise have not come out to categorically tell you they wont vote for Goodluck, for God's sake 2 out of 6 states are with PDP, even osun elections was narrowly won by APC, yet you people have conveniently labeled the south west people anti GEJ.

If GEJ wants their vote, let him show strong leadership qualities and stop playing the victim, all these your empty threat of war or whatever will not deter the Yorubas, if you want to fight you will need to go back to your village and launch your offensives, it is even better Lagos is getting choked already, we can do with less human beings, abi you don hear lagos state government complain of no funds since your oyel has started turning to pure water?

Is it a different inec that conducted sw election? How come u claim SE election were rigged?

U are yet to tell me Why there was voter apathy in sw during presidential election But massive voting during gubernatorial?

Is it bc yoruba stake is not there?

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by huptin(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
Arysexy:

Is it a different inec that conducted sw election? How come u claim SE election were rigged?

U are yet to tell me Why there was voter apathy in sw during presidential election But massive voting during gubernatorial?

Is it bc yoruba stake is not there?

The same reason why there was voter apathy in 2003 and 1993 when both Obasanjo and MKO Abiola contested, and the same reason why there will still be voter apathy in 2015 elections.

Because in every elections there are usually two parties, those who have a prefered candidate and those who have none, those who have a prefered candidate will go out to vote, while those who dont, will stay at home.

It is the duty of political parties to do enough sensitization to encourage voter turnout, when GEJ was busy avoiding debates he should have known that a critical mass of elites will decide to opt out of an election devoid of issues but filled with tribal and religious innuendoes. I for one did not vote in that election because i wasnt too convinced that GEJ had what it takes to lead a country like Nigeria well and i know Buhari doesnt either. My opinion is yet to change unfortunately four years after. If that is enough for Bigots like you to hate me, then go ahead i dont care.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
GBTYO:
Amaechi's VP ambition is no secret so also is the fact that Amaechi is one of the chief financiers of the APC.

Amaechi was not only instrumental in a Buhari nomination but alo for the re election of Rauf Aregbesola by sponsoring his campaingn and even going further to use Rivers State resources to offset a backlog of unpaid salaries owed by the APC led government which was heavily indebted and in the red.

Now that his ambition has been dashed with the choice of VP going to the SW this should serve as a reminder and notice to the SouthSouth of how the APC, north and southwest view the region as a place where they go to get money.

If Amaechi for all his antics and money can be used and dumped without regard how then will these people treat the average man, woman and child from the SouthSouth?

How will our agitation for environmental and ecological degradation by oil companies be treated?

How will the lingering issue of full resource control be treated by these same set of people?

Only una know the answer to my question.

Hope that Amaechi's adopted Hausa and Yoruba brothers in the APC would have taught him that blood is forever thicker than water.

In the same vain Peter Odili spent quite a lot to endear himself to the south west. His case is very similar. South south beware!!!

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by major466(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
jpphilips:

OH! I forgot to add that the President a Niger delta son said that your dream of resource control is a "no go area" during the CONFAB.
The above is not true. At no time did GEJ gave a directive that resource control shouldn't be discussed at the Confab. The only no go area was the Indivisibility of Nigeria as A Nation, nothing more. Stop misleading people.

6 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by dBard: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
mrvitalis:

what are u saying ....u not a ph resident for sure

I stay @Iwofe, and my work takes me around health professionals. I know bmsh very well and wat goes on in the health sector. My good friends are Drs too.

just so u know
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by mrvitalis(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
dBard:

I stay @Iwofe, and my work takes me around health professionals. I know bmsh very well and wat goes on in the health sector. My good friends are Drs too.

just so u know
iwofe .....hmmm...ok hope u know ada George road is a fedral road....what about the iwofe road
..and bro which state pay.health workers better than rivers
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by dBard: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
mrvitalis:

iwofe .....hmmm...ok hope u know ada George road is a fedral road....what about the iwofe road
..and bro which state pay.health workers better than rivers

Iwofe road is no go, being worked on tho, the first 1/3. Ada George is d only good road in this area.

a number of states pay beta now. Are u aware that the health workers salaries 've bin on d decline. I can confidently say a strike is not far off wit the way Drs 've bin grumbling.
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by manuelzz(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
jaysniggs:

Your words amuse me I can't stop laughing because you're seriously mistaken.
During Obj's tenure and after his tenure, the SW critised him the most.
I wonder how you sit and form such horrific lies.
I'd like you to be honest.
Disregard the nations accumulated problems till 2011.
From 2011 till now can you confidently say God should rule your life has our president has been doing? Can you?
Its quite just shameful.
During GMB's tenure he even built a refinery in the Delta which he had no root from.
How many did Jona build in Delta?

The honest and bitter truth is we shouldn't have to go back to our past leaders but this current administration is leaving us no choice than to do so.
Whether from the east or west or north or south
We need someone who can help this nation.
Even as bad as Obj performed things never got this worse under him.
Let's be reasonable my fellow brother, we don't need a soft leader, we need a person who can stand firm with tough decisions.
This man isn't just fit for it
6 years has said it all
Let's try someone else.
P.S I'm not an Apc member I'm just talking and reasoning out of the box.
You should try it to.

Pls, can you name three. SW persons that criticized obj's government passionately?

6 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by kingofpool: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
south-south people abeg make una stay on una own oooo.... Abi una talk say we igboz re greedy people say na bcoz of oil we dey call una our brodaz,... Nobody should bring igbo in una case again ooo, wateva una like make una dey do.... Wen we the igboz re tryin to make tinx right una kum dey call us namez... No wahala, oluwa dey with us

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by thaoriginator: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
TANtanous disease dey worry una o! Sai Buhar! God bless Amaech!
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by mrvitalis(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
dBard:

Iwofe road is no go, being worked on tho, the first 1/3. Ada George is d only good road in this area.

a number of states pay beta now. Are u aware that the health workers salaries 've bin on d decline. I can confidently say a strike is not far off wit the way Drs 've bin grumbling.

i say name
..and pls point one thing jonathan .....has done....
for rivers .....oh i know taken our oil wells...just name another one plsss
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
jaysniggs:
For most of you who doesn't understand what politics is, the real big brothers of the nation are the Yorubas, they call the shots yet most people haven't seen it. The north knows the Yoruba is a force to reckon with in order to get into power. The SW voted massively for Jonathan but after 4 years, what have they gained? So you expect them to repeat the same error?
The Igbos just give me so much concerns cos they are the only tribe who isn't playing tactical politics, well except a few of them which isn't right.
Power should go to the north after Jonathan has spent 6 years leading with no major improvement.
People die by the scores
Education is now useless
Corruption is now our banner
No light, no food, bad roads, unemployments.
Yet Jonathan wants to contest again? Under what achievement?
Sentiments apart this man has failed Nigeria and the better the SE and SS realises that the better.
Simply let someone else try, its not that hard.
Not for our selfish reasons but for the unborn generation. So they can stand tall among other nations.
But I don't see that happening coz of tribalism and sentiments.
Think about it, be wise
Vote for change
Vote Buhari.
If not for anything, let's vote for a party that
works.
God bless Nigeria.

Voted massively indeed, a paltry 2.7m out of GEJ's 22m votes. Abeg go siddon jare

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by jaysniggs: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
chukwudi44:

Voted massively indeed, a paltry 2.7m out of GEJ's 22m votes. Abeg go siddon jare

Lol he got the majority of the SW compared to other candidates.

Feb 14 is just about 56 days from now.
Let's see what happens.
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by comos: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
ak47mann:
Amaechi has become a loser even the VP slot he didn't get i knew the guy is not clever just a brain washed self hater EFCC will give him ibori treatment soon cool
I pity ameachi, upon all he did for APC, just see how was dumped for an unknow so called professor, all in the name of tribal politics.
It shows that APC is a regional and tribal Party.

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by redsun(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
APC is a tribal criminal party and they are up against south - easterners that owns the wealth of Nigeria. Amechi on the other hand is a traitor,what he got is what traitors get.

4 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by jaysniggs: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
manuelzz:

Pls, can you name three. SW persons that criticized obj's government passionately?

Persons? Did you just write persons?
I can give you thousands even millions but to prove what?
Yorubas aren't aren't as sentimental as some others neither do they let tribalism cloud their judgements.

Let's look forward to a better nation. The man who suddenly wakes up on morning and starts selling our sectors all coz of the gain he stands to get.
The removal of the oil subsidy should have renovated our refineries and even built more.
But no
This same man said stealing isn't corruption.
Like what is it you people are gianing or you're seeing which 'm not seeing that has made you people to close your eyes and ears from the horrible truth about the current administration.
It beats my imagination.

Please rethink
God bless you.
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
hehehehehehe, make una live me abeg. so igbos and south southerners are now brothers because the Yoruba have dipped hand into yours eyes abi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

now na morning.

#bringbackourbiafra

3 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
jaysniggs:

Persons? Did you just write persons?
I can give you thousands even millions but to prove what?
Yorubas aren't aren't as sentimental as some others neither do they let tribalism cloud their judgements.

Let's look forward to a better nation. The man who suddenly wakes up on morning and starts selling our sectors all coz of the gain he stands to get.
The removal of the oil subsidy should have renovated our refineries and even built more.
But no
This same man said stealing isn't corruption.
Like what is it you people are gianing or you're seeing which 'm not seeing that has made you people to close your eyes and ears from the horrible truth about the current administration.
It beats my imagination.

Please rethink
God bless you.

why not answer his question rather than continue blabbing

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by jaysniggs: 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
aguiyi:

why not answer his question rather than continue blabbing

Its futile explaining to you sad
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
jaysniggs:

Its futile explaining to you sad

nobody asked for explanations but names

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Malawian(m): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
Abagworo:
We Niger Deltans are interested in the good and development of Nigeria and its unity. Amaechi stands out as the best of the best in Governorship in South-south between 2007 and 2015. Nobody comes close. We are solidly behind the movement to end corruption and impunity. Amaechi is the symbol of Nigerias freedom from the shackles of the old mafia while Buhari is the symbol of a new and corrupt free Nigeria.
your head dey touch. i swear.

3 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by chernest2002: 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Amaechi is so corrupt,greedy,power hungry,selfish and can even set his family on fire just to get what he wants,but now the table is turned and things changed,the basket have covered the greedy man,he have been like one who faced iron mike Tyson in the ring,stars are just hovering over his head, shame on you traitor,we are waiting for you in 2015when your master might have loosed when you come out to make noise you will meet us,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by robosky02(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
mrvitalis:

i say name
..and pls point one thing jonathan .....has done....
for rivers .....oh i know taken our oil wells...just name another one plsss

ok i also ask what has buhari and tunubu done for rivers abi amaechi

they made him chief driver
fund raiser
and instead of vp
the made him DG

driver general to go ahead of them in the name of campaign

i still they watch after all the fail promise not even the south south party chiaman they promise his man jaja.......

1 Like

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Eziachi: 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
atlwireles:
Ameachi is on his own. The public support for Wike in Ikwerreland says it all. After 40 years, my generation of Nigerdeltans, have come to possess their possession.
So if they support Wike because he is Ikwerre, not because he is intelligent with progressive programs, what is Ikwerre than calling other groups in Rivers State, mo.rons?
grin Use your brains people.
One tree cannot make a forest.
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by atlwireles: 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
[s]
Eziachi:

So if they support Wike because he is Ikwerre, not because he is intelligent with progressive programs, what is Ikwerre than calling other groups in Rivers State, slowpoke?
One tree cannot make a forest.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by iliyande(m): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
quid:
Buhari has already lost SE and SS votes.
"Second bass jare . . ." in Fela's voice.
Next please . . .

SE and ST population is not up to Kano state alone.
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by mrvitalis(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
robosky02:

ok i also ask what has buhari and tunubu done for rivers abi amaechi

they made him chief driver
fund raiser
and instead of vp
the made him DG

driver general to go ahead of them in the name of campaign

i still they watch after all the fail promise not even the south south party chiaman they promise his man jaja.......
bro pls u are educated ....if a president from north rule nigeria for 6 years ....and did nothing for rivers state will u vote for him
...just face the fact ...jonathan has failed rivers ....lets not reward failure
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by jpphilips(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
major466:

The above is not true. At no time did GEJ gave a directive that resource control shouldn't be discussed at the Confab. The only no go area was the Indivisibility of Nigeria as A Nation, nothing more. Stop misleading people.

What is the new sharing formula on resource control before and after the CONFAB and what did the Niger deltans propose??
Do you mind enlightening people?
Re: A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
NL political analysts sha grin Why should a brilliant man like Amaechi be put into an obscure position like VP? When was the last time any of you heard from Sambo. SMH!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Ugandan Women Are Being Tortured, Raped & Humiliated Without Help In Mid / 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl / Belgium's King Philippe, Queen And Children Goes On Family Bike Ride(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.