Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl? (1274 Views)

7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl? by clitlicker: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Girls only school girls , where u dey?

Re: Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl? by iceberylin(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wahz this one saying undecided
Re: Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl? by Tallesty1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
iceberylin:
Wahz this one saying undecided
He is high on Orijin
Re: Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl? by iceberylin(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
He is high on Orijin
That ish don popular...
Oga u don taste am ?? wink
Re: Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nigga, its high time u slept. Brain needs rest na
Re: Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl? by simplemach(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wetin girls dey do their selves ba, na only God fit explain am.
Re: Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl? by Mprex(f): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
I had mine with a mouse. Op onye ara
Re: Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl? by Tallesty1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
iceberylin:

That ish don popular...
Oga u don taste am ?? wink
lols.

I don't do alco nah.
Re: Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl? by pweedyuz(f): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
lols.

I don't do alco nah.
d alco s nt really much.
it's just lyk Smirnoff.. 5%
only that d company decided to use a bottle lyk that of hero nd heniken.... nw seeing three bottles on ur table, one will think u r a drunkard.

*tho I'm saying this doesn't mean I take it.,I don't *
Re: Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl? by AfricanApple(f): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
yes, my first kiss was with a girl wink
Re: Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl? by zoeee(f): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Huh? undecided
Re: Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl? by IamLEGEND1: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
well,dis is

.awkward.
Re: Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl? by dechandel(f): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Is it also safe to say that boys that didn't go to a mixed sec school had there 1st kiss with their fellow boys
Re: Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
I had my first kiss with a girl,i went to boarding school,that explains it.
Re: Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl? by clitlicker: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
AfricanApple:
yes, my first kiss was with a girl wink

U aint timid like the rest
Re: Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl? by clitlicker: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
dechandel:
Is it also safe to say that boys that didn't go to a mixed sec school had there 1st kiss with their fellow boys

Boys are not naturally caring, loving, pecky and cuddly. Girls take care of themselves, a girl can even cry if her friend is hurt. Guys? Naa, no compasion. I'll like to believe that boys who did boys in sec school won't involve kissing in their act

(1) (Reply)

How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? / Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life / He Want To Marry And He Hate Seeing Female Sanitary Pads.advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.