Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation (1292 Views)

Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? / What Will You Do In Such Situation?? / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by Chillext(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Your spouse is seriously ill, confirmed by the doctor that the only solution to her health is a quick orgasm or ejaculation within the next 10 mins or death! and you are not available, except for your best friend,

The question is would you allow your best friend have SEX with your spouse to save her life?
pls be sincere.....

N.B Just a question! No one prays for such........
Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by Lateralmaths(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Chillext:
Your spouse is seriously ill, confirmed by the doctor that the only solution to her health is a quick orgasm or ejaculation within the next 10 mins or death! and you are not available, except for your best friend,

The question is would you allow your best friend have SEX with your spouse to save her life?
pls be sincere.....

N.B Just a question! No one prays for such........
can't happen
Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by witnezHD(m): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
can never happen
Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by Starships4u(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
Fly her to my location or leave her to die..... But OP which kind sickness be that??sextarvation?? Oga if no be say ah no know u direct, I for talk say u wan become wayo doctor..... Abi the woman don bribe you??

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by Chillext(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
witnezHD:
can never happen
who tell you
Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by Shebarh(f): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
first of all sperm can't heal someone but if it should happen i sure will allow my best friend slip wit her to save her life grin
Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by witnezHD(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Chillext:
who tell you
not even in our African magic
Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by Afrok(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Smh... No be d one wey person know abt him dey disturb himself abt?undecided. I'll find it difficult to do dt bt come on i'll make her orgasm tru d phone, i think i'm good both online (physical contact) and otherwise.

Did i just say that? May be, maybe not...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by Deexxy: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shebarh:
first of all sperm can't heal someone but if it should happen i sure will allow my best friend slip wit her to save her life grin
You are now a man?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by markidoo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Its 4 her to cucumbate herslf to orgasm chiekina.
Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by Chillext(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
markidoo:
Its 4 her to cucumbate herslf to orgasm chiekina.
which one be cucumbate again
Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by Hennyhorlah(f): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ashawo finish 4 town?
Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by markidoo(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Chillext:
which one be cucumbate again
r u in dz we country abi u dey foreign land? Ok u wan tell me say u neva hear of d trending word in OAU. Where 1 girl use cucumber dy masturbate d stuff cum break inside her vjay. Dats whr d word cucumbate was coined 4rm. Pay me 4 d informate.
Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by Chillext(m): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
markidoo:
r u in dz we country abi u dey foreign land? Ok u wan tell me say u neva hear of d trending word in OAU. Where 1 girl use cucumber dy masturbate d stuff cum break inside her vjay. Dats whr d word cucumbate was coined 4rm. Pay me 4 d informate.
hahahahahahahaha very funny story,
Oya manage dis 1k plus dis eMpTyheN recharge card. 2356 8449 1370 4568
Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by Chillext(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hennyhorlah:
Ashawo finish 4 town?
10mins remember
Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by Hennyhorlah(f): 8:26am On Jul 10, 2015
Chillext:
10mins remember
ehn ehn,ashawo plenty for ma town,we go arrange am within 5 mins
Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by Chillext(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2015
Hennyhorlah:

ehn ehn,ashawo plenty for ma town,we go arrange am within 5 mins
when Ashawo come, see say na sick person, he or she go gbe's
Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by ksbusari(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2015
I no fit laugh o. If that is d only available solution, y nt?
Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2015
undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by tina1984(f): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2015
It's "impossicant"
Re: What Will You Do, If You Find Yourself In Such Situation by Godskidmidas(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2015
Chillext:
hahahahahahahaha very funny story,
Oya manage dis 1k plus dis eMpTyheN recharge card. 2356 8449 1370 4568
OAU ko African union ni
It's actually UNN

I hope say I never misyan sha

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Decode This Girl, I Am Confused, What Is She Doing? / What She Wants But Denied It Being With Me.. See What Happened. / How We Celebrated Christmas In Badagry In 1923 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.