Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action (7526 Views)

Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala / David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice / Reuters - Nigeria's Jonathan Wraps Up Campaign In Muslim North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by perez100: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
As an external observer in Nigeria politics that by and large should remain on the verge of Nigeria politics as unwavering onlooker as events unfold daily in Nigeria, but have decided as it may to ogre unending vile. The threshold for political liability of South West action against her neighbours - South East and South-south is like activated robot that has been set in fast motion heading for its defence on self destruction with toy chest loaded with uncertainties. At the sadistic pride parade of violent speech in 2011 by this hoax messiah (Buhari), innocent Nigerians were hacked to death. If the hecklers later stated that they had not intended to incite violence in 2011 as it continues to date, should they be immersed in yet another imminent danger of unguided comments, blood of baboons and dogs soaking on the crowded streets of Nigeria towns and cities? And yet, Nigerians are clamouring for the return of this pride and born to rule caitiff.

I weep for this irrational alliance between the south west and North that many Nigerians particularly some Christians have been brainwashed to believe that religion does not matter, and they are selling their unborn children into perpetual slavery, instead of sending a clear message to those that care to listen that constant bloodletting of thousands of Nigerians and intimidation cannot give any person or group of persons a smooth ride to Aso Rock. Perhaps, you all have come to accept that the smartest ruse of bloodletting and threats as the best ploy to take over power.

Religion does not matter, yet it took your President months with all protests before transcending from Acting President to President. The late Yakowa of Kaduna State provoked stiff resistance, before becoming Governor and his death was jubilation to a particular group of people. Yet, religion does not matter. Religion may not matter in years to come, but it matters seriously in today’s Nigeria
Run away from some Jihadists that want to rule you. The new found love they show is just a concealment of hatred which has already appeared from their mouths. You build your friends and trust for yourself, in large part, through speech. The way you speak to and of others determines whether and on what terms you accept them into your life as groups and as individuals.

The internally displaced persons (IDPs) are scattered all the places in the North East, yet all the politicians promising you paradise have not been able to offer a dollar to assist them. My NGO have spent millions and both Christians and Muslims are beneficiaries.
My problem is not those neglected poor Muslims in the North, but the Muslim politicians who always campaign that power must return to their region, and these same politicians if they takes over power tomorrow, will tell you in future that you should not talk of where the president should come from, but you should talk of a credible candidate. Today, they are telling you it must be them or Nigeria would be set ablaze. The North forms alliance when they need help, but once they achieve their aim, they turn themselves into mini gods. They begin to tell you that power is not given, but is taken. The Middle belt has learned their lessons, but Abiola’s death and influx of their leaders into exiles some years back seems to have been forgotten. Later, when you realize the hidden agenda, you will be outraged. Hope you don’t choke in the vomit you are creating ignorantly. My best wishes to you all.

This is my unbiased and matter-of-fact view on Nigeria and respect to all Nigerians of all tribes.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by pentagonal: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
JARGONS tell us what the otueke basstard has achieved instead of this needlessly and meaningless epistles.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by perez100: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
The above was my warning to Nigerians in 2014 against voting Buhari in 2015, but Nigerians didn't listen. Yes, I warned Nigerians but the ignorant ones insulted me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by perez100: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Food for Thoughts

1. Junaid Mohammed boasted how all the Southern Agenda at the National Conference failed.

2. El-Rufai kicked against Danjuma’s Presidential rumour ambition on the ground that he (El-Rufai) cannot support any old generation for presidency. You can guess Danjuma’s religion). But today, he is a resolute supporter of Buhari.

3. No, inch of Kwara Land will be ceded to South West – By Junaid Mohammed

4. Muslim-muslim tickets does not matter, but try a Christian North and Muslim South tickets and see things for yourself, let alone Christian-Christian tickets.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by tit(f): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
jargons,
the south west does not need you.
we have our natural allies, the fulani whom we have been doing international trade with since 1600.

19 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by 9jii(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
THE RETURN OF EASTERNER'S POLITICS OF BIGOTRY.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by femicyrus(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
In short, christians should continue to rule nigeria forever.
You are truly unbias cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by VirginFinder: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
tit:
jargons,
we have our natural allies, the fulani whom we have been doing international trade with since 1600.

Come on!

OP is making sense.

The Fulani are NO allies!!

SW have NO allies!!!

18 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by aljharem(m): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
Op we are NOT allies to any group. Please correct your notion. It is APC trying to sell us CHEAPLY to the highest bidder.

I am a SWerner from Lagos and myself,family and ward will vote out APC,

33 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by VirginFinder: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
The current security challenge we are facing is an indirect statement that Nigeria cannot know peace unless they are in power.

Zoning issue aside, OBJ's tenure was marred by severe bloodletting and riots following the call for Sharia at the dawn of his tenure.

Wasn't OBJ rightfully elected as president? Wasn't the presidency zoned to the SW at the time?
Yet the north went about making life difficult for him just like they are doing for GEJ now.
It's just that OBJ was smarter and more successful in dealing with them.

The north's unfavourable disposition to a southern president will NOT augur well for our collective coexistence as a country.

By north I mean core north - Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri

18 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by dridowu: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
aljharem:
Op we are NOT allies to any group. Please correct your notion. It is APC trying to sell us CHEAPLY to the highest bidder.

@bolded, u talk as if it is only u, ur family and ward will vote in the election. So u , ur family and ward is just 1/100.

16 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Balyz: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
Religion matters not a thing to me, only competence does. Take your bigotry elsewhere

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by omololu2020(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
perez100:
As an external observer in Nigeria politics that by and large should remain on the verge of Nigeria politics as unwavering onlooker as events unfold daily in Nigeria, but have decided as it may to ogre unending vile. The threshold for political liability of South West action against her neighbours - South East and South-south is like activated robot that has been set in fast motion heading for its defence on self destruction with toy chest loaded with uncertainties. At the sadistic pride parade of violent speech in 2011 by this hoax messiah (Buhari), innocent Nigerians were hacked to death. If the hecklers later stated that they had not intended to incite violence in 2011 as it continues to date, should they be immersed in yet another imminent danger of unguided comments, blood of baboons and dogs soaking on the crowded streets of Nigeria towns and cities? And yet, Nigerians are clamouring for the return of this pride and born to rule caitiff.

I weep for this irrational alliance between the south west and North that many Nigerians particularly some Christians have been brainwashed to believe that religion does not matter, and they are selling their unborn children into perpetual slavery, instead of sending a clear message to those that care to listen that constant bloodletting of thousands of Nigerians and intimidation cannot give any person or group of persons a smooth ride to Aso Rock. Perhaps, you all have come to accept that the smartest ruse of bloodletting and threats as the best ploy to take over power.

Religion does not matter, yet it took your President months with all protests before transcending from Acting President to President. The late Yakowa of Kaduna State provoked stiff resistance, before becoming Governor and his death was jubilation to a particular group of people. Yet, religion does not matter. Religion may not matter in years to come, but it matters seriously in today’s Nigeria
Run away from some Jihadists that want to rule you. The new found love they show is just a concealment of hatred which has already appeared from their mouths. You build your friends and trust for yourself, in large part, through speech. The way you speak to and of others determines whether and on what terms you accept them into your life as groups and as individuals.

The internally displaced persons (IDPs) are scattered all the places in the North East, yet all the politicians promising you paradise have not been able to offer a dollar to assist them. My NGO have spent millions and both Christians and Muslims are beneficiaries.
My problem is not those neglected poor Muslims in the North, but the Muslim politicians who always campaign that power must return to their region, and these same politicians if they takes over power tomorrow, will tell you in future that you should not talk of where the president should come from, but you should talk of a credible candidate. Today, they are telling you it must be them or Nigeria would be set ablaze. The North forms alliance when they need help, but once they achieve their aim, they turn themselves into mini gods. They begin to tell you that power is not given, but is taken. The Middle belt has learned their lessons, but Abiola’s death and influx of their leaders into exiles some years back seems to have been forgotten. Later, when you realize the hidden agenda, you will be outraged. Hope you don’t choke in the vomit you are creating ignorantly. My best wishes to you all.

This is my unbiased and matter-of-fact view on Nigeria and respect to all Nigerians of all tribes.
f00l,are northerners nigeria or not.y didn't azikkwe form a govt and support awolowo to bcom d prime minister of nigeria in d first republic.igbos voted for shagari instead of awolowo a southerner.tofa won r state in d south east,while abiola a southerner won just one state in d south east.aboki slave if u lik rant from now till next year,GMB will win notin less dan 4 state in d south west.u can go n kill ursef if u don't lik dat sha.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by ikweremilitant: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
pentagonal:
JARGONS tell us what the otueke basstard has achieved instead of this needlessly and meaningless epistles.
as soon as you tell us what the egba chimp achieved,outside his bush manic utrances and trade mark stupidity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
perez100:

This is all nonsense. You deserve a hot slap for this. The northerners are not finding it funny, you are here speaking jargons

10 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by LFJ: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Voice of frustrated man

3 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
Keep frustrating yourself with gross stupidity and keep blaming the others...

4 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Sibrah: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cheap propaganda OP . . .
Yes we know the Islamist are @ it, but don't blame the southwest if they don't support your messiah - GEJ. Yes Gej, he refused to deliver with so much given to him. He has refused to let go of PDP so don't blame Tinubu and APC when they decide to advance their permanent interest of power with the loophole the selfishness of GEJ has created. How many corrupt politician has he put behind bars? How many boko haram sponsor he knows of, has he put behind bars?

16 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by IYANGBALI: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
tit:
jargons,
pls tell him o. Dey need us more dan we need dem

3 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by tinkinjow: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
One thing is certain, Gej till 2019 or Nigeria as we know it ceased to be.
This is no threat. It's a fact. Poverty awaits a lot of people in some places.
Ignore this at your peril.
Anyway never be disturbed cos Jonathan is leaving 2019. Ask me why, it is the fear of the above fact. Stop hoping against hope. It's Jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by IYANGBALI: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
Keep frustrating yourself with gross stupidity and keep blaming the others...
woooooooooooord

2 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by pentagonal: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
ikweremilitant:
as soon as you tell us what the egba chimp achieved,outside his bush manic utrances and trade mark stupidity.

the egba ree.tard is a failure per excellence. but the otueke idi0t take failure to a new height unattainable in the history of governance worldwide. but like you and your fellow idi0t the our pikin syndrome is afflicting your non functional brain. ask your fathers why we were the biggest critics of the egba blockhead.

11 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by superstar1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
Y1bos and their divisive politics.

Cry me a bucket of water if you like, y1bos have been licking th a55 of the north from.time immemorial.

Zik formed govt with the north.

Zik connived with the north to put Awolowo behind bars.

Y1bos voted for Shagari.

Y1bos voted for Tofa, a northerner

Arthur Nzeribe annulled June 12 for northerners.

Daniel Kanu organised 5mm match for a northerner, Abacha.

We can all remember all the rubbish they said about Awolowo in Anambra, it is time to serve them their bile in good quantity. Let 2015 come faster than anticipated. Indoctrination of born and unborn against the red mud people is on-going.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by focus7: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
Op first of all u are a bastard that u cannot be bold to claim u are an easterner but claiming to be external observer. Having said that let me send u home to go and ask ur dad he will tell u for how many years d generations from ur great grandpa to his time have been slave to the hausas. He will also tell u that nobody can use the yorubas, the yorubas has always stand out in their political pursuit. The hausas came to align with yorubas in order to tackle Jonathan. The political history of nigeria is well know to everyone that till 2012 the middle belt, the igbos and the south-south has always been hausas political errand boys. So if don't know anything is better ur daddy teach and stop dat rubbish.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by rman: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
tinkinjow:
One thing is certain, Gej till 2019 or Nigeria as we know it ceased to be.
This is no threat. It's a fact. Poverty awaits a lot of people in some places.
Ignore this at your peril.
Anyway never be disturbed cos Jonathan is leaving 2019. Ask me why, it is the fear of the above fact. Stop hoping against hope. It's Jonathan.

My problem with all these threats is that you guys are doing this very close to an election. It is better to have started this immediately GEJ was sworn in.

If we all believed a free an fair election brought him to power, we should allow a free and fair election to take him out if that is the choice of majority of Nigerians.

Did you threaten southwesterners in 2011 to vote for GEJ when they did? NO

Why now?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by rosebowl01(m): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
tit:
jargons,

Bull*hit, Fulani's are never our allies. We just need to protect our interest that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by rosebowl01(m): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
aljharem:

You are not Yoruba. You are from Boko Emirate of Borno. Stop this forced attachment. Get a life!

8 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
tit:
jargons,

international trade? not so 'youve serving since1900'
again you said natural "allies" sorry its natural servants since 1900

2 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by docsholz(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
Conglomeration of ibocrites

3 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by perez100: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2014
You can see that some fools have forgotten the real injury they suffered under core North regimes, and are now crying over minor and self-inflicted injuries. No wonder, Chief Akanda suffering from old age diseases said that Jonathan's regime insulted the Yorubas most than any other regime in the history of Nigeria. He even listed the arrest of Bankole and Tinubu's invitation by the Security as insult. A particular regime annulled 1993 election believed to have been won by Abiola. A certain government killed Kudirate and her husband. A certain government also forced Yoruba leaders to go on exiles with hundreds of them gnashing their teeth in the prison walls. Yet, all these have been forgoten by Chief Akande.

Anyway, go ahead, there are many responsible Yorubas I know will reflect on what I posted. I also believe that most people attacking and insulting me here are Northern Muslims and Yoruba Muslims with few Yoruba brainwashed Christians.

Note: Abiola won in the South East, but I think that the real issue is not whether Yorubas need any group, but my advise of avoiding a dangerous virus should be the real issue. I want things work out well for Yorubas because of the poor Yoruba masses and other poor masses in all regions in Nigeria whom I cherish. I love Yorubas.

7 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2014
perez100:

God bless you in million folds

you shall never know sorrow in you life for this brilliant and apposite post.

though they won't agree but let it be that we have spoken.

God bless you so much

6 Likes

Re: Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action by Safari29: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2014
perez100:
You can see that some fools have forgotten the real injury they suffered under core North regimes, and are now crying over minor and self-inflicted injuries. No wonder, Chief Akanda suffering from old age diseases said that Jonathan's regime insulted the Yorubas most than any other regime in the history of Nigeria. He even listed the arrest of Bankole and Tinubu's invitation by the Security as insult. A particular regime annulled 1993 election believed to have been won by Abiola. A certain government killed Kudirate and her husband. A certain government also forced Yoruba leaders to go on exiles with hundreds of them gnashing their teeth in the prison walls. Yet, all these have been forgoten by Chief Akande.

Anyway, go ahead, there are many responsible Yorubas I know will reflect on what I posted. I also believe that most people attacking and insulting me here are Northern Muslims and Yoruba Muslims with few Yoruba brainwashed Christians.

Note: Abiola won in the South East, but I think that the real issue is not whether Yorubas need any group, but my advise of avoiding a dangerous virus should be the real issue. I want things work out well for Yorubas because of the poor Yoruba masses and other poor masses in all regions in Nigeria whom I cherish. I love Yorubas.

which kinda thinking is this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Plans 20-man Panel To Review Electoral Laws / See How President Buhari Disgraced Nigeria (photos ) / Monarchs Should Head Local Government – Ogoga Of Ikere Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.