Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! (4959 Views)

A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant / How A Fellow Guy Asked Me Out On 2go.. (PIX) / HELP!!! Ever Since I Entered University, No Guy Has Asked Me For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
profjustine458:
Who let d DOGs Out?

Your Gran Father
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
jboy73:

Your Gran Father
Seun.plz what do I offer you to BAN this jboy73 forever
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
profjustine458:
Seun.plz what do I offer you to BAN this jboy73 forever

Offer him that your Virgin sister in jss3
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
jboy73:

Offer him that your Virgin sister in jss3
Silence is golden.
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
profjustine458:

A guy asked me for a relationship and i accepted
with one condition we will not have sex that i
made a vow with GOD that my virginity is meant
for my husband, He accepted my condition with all his heart and gave me his own that He will never
spend 1 KOBO on me because He made a vow
with GOD that He will never spend his money on
any girl that accepts to be his
Wife, I now told him he is a very wicked man,
Please is he not wicked in this matter?

Both of u are perfect for each oda. U will make a perfect couple.
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by justmag(m): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
profjustine458:
I have asked him to go for white ladies parading themselves as girls looking for whom to love them, coz I no it works better with them. But he refused.......

Girl!!! If that's u in ya display picture then even "de gea" can't save you for marriage.. angry
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
profjustine458:
Silence is golden.

I really wish I had a gun angry
I would have silenced u forever!
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by ritababe(f): 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
jboy73:

Haha... Very true.

BTW, why are people liking your picture?

how do u know
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
ritababe:

how do u know

What are you saying?
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by ritababe(f): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
jboy73:

What are you saying?

you say why people like my pic i say why do you say that
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by bosun11(m): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
NickiRoman:
. Do me I Do You grin grin grin grin

i tire oooo
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
ritababe:

you say why people like my pic i say why do you say that

Never mind.

I don't want to break your heart.
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by bosun11(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
ritababe:
thats how we girls behave then after marriage when he start bleeping you like mad dog because you refuse him sex when dating, you will now run to nairaland or your pastor and complain that he is rapping you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by bosun11(m): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
From the way the OP dey talk sef, its obvious the OP is a guy..rubbish !!!
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
bosun11:
From the way the OP dey talk sef, its obvious the OP is a guy..rubbish !!!
you nothing but a flat bosom....just like ur name.
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by robinicule(m): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2014
hensben:
a male claiming to be female...smh grin
you have the highest I.Q on this thread....i give you my like
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by bosun11(m): 12:43am On Dec 17, 2014
profjustine458:
you nothing but a flat bosom....just like ur name.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin PAINMENT
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by bosun11(m): 12:45am On Dec 17, 2014
justmag:

Girl!!! If that's u in ya display picture then even "de gea" can't save you for marriage.. angry

MANUEL NEUER NKO grin grin grin grin grin GUY wey dey form woman....
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by okoolori(m): 12:48am On Dec 17, 2014
profjustine458:

for my husband, He accepted my condition with all his heart and gave me his own that He will never

Which kind wicked? You u dey hide ur previous jewel and He is also being strict and protective about what he's been huddling die for.
A penny for ur tot
A nickel for a kiss
A naira for a .........
Ur guess is as good as mine

1 Like

Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 17, 2014
that your boyfriend has given me a new scope.

Shey na only una sabi make vows? Correct, Anita, oluchi and uchechi go hear am. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by ceo003: 3:48am On Dec 17, 2014
profjustine458:
SMH
shakin what head ? scammer
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by NickiRoman: 6:29am On Dec 17, 2014
dechandel:
Man no go vex grin grin
Btw. I think the owner of that moniker is a guy grin
.Hehehe Same here grin grin grin grin
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Cutedwag(m): 6:40am On Dec 17, 2014
profjustine458:

lool.... 2 wicked fellow, you don't want any nigga to have sex with ya, then stay off relationship no matter the interest u got from a guy!
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Livingwalker(m): 7:00am On Dec 17, 2014
Hahahaha Op you dey craze jare ......whoever brought this idea must be in the days of aristotle ...this guy don drop new skills ooooo chai......I go try am
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Sharksblow(m): 7:22am On Dec 17, 2014
If what you asked is Ok in your sight, then Just demand is Ok with him too. though, you are both not Ok with each other's demand.
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2014
zoeee:
Lol... I guess u already know what he really wants
You see well

1 Like

Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Mrwhalex(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2014
Sharp guy grin grin grin
Re: A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition! by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 17, 2014
embarassed my dear take your stand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic / Boobs Obsession From A Friend Is Freaking Me Out / Would You As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.