Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,253 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) - Computers (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) (48618 Views)

Am Here To Help You Solve Your Systems Problems (hardware And Software) / Inquiry: Job Prospects For Computer Systems & Networks Major / How To Networking Three Computer Systems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by allaboutobed(m): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
gememerald:
Good day all, Post your Computer systems problems here for guide on how to fix it yourself.

Unable to fix it yourself? don't worry, We can repair it for you through our Home Repair & Maintenance service in Lagos.

To schedule a repair Contact

Ekundayo on
WhatsApp or Call: 07038865067
BBM Pin: 5606F5C9
OK thank u. my laptop is HP Elite Book. the cursor fails to work whenever I plug in my charger. it was not lyk dat before. it started recently. but before then, whenever am charging d laptop, d metallic part always hv some electrostatic feelings.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Avalani(m): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hello guys, I need help with my Asus Q302LA. About 4 months ago, it developed a charging problem where initially I had to press the charger pin with pressure against the ac input for the laptop to charge. After some time, the problem developed and I had to come up with different techniques to charge, from celotaping tight the charger pin to the ac input, to placing the pc at various angles.

Unfortunately, the problem has become so bad now that none of those techniques work. I went online and learned the problem was not so rare. I even saw a YouTube video illustrating how to repair the problem: by replacing the power jack with a new one using soldering equipment.

The problem is, I can't do it myself. I have taken it to computer village : Slot engineers did not want to touch it, some other place wanted to change the entire motherboard for 109k! I don't want to give it to just anyone to experiment with.

I live and work in ogun state currently, and the job doesn't offer me enough time, so I'll appreciate if the house can recommend an affordable solution to my pc nightmare.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
gememerald:

You can get it at Ikeja Computer Village around slot along simbiat abiola road.

Visit www.enatech..com
Please can you guys help me, I need a place where I can fix alienware m17x PC, or person or number.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
1stknight:
Please I need a repairer of Alienware. My Alienware M15x refuses to power on, and I need someone to refer to a place I can get the Alienware Nvidia graphics card for upgrade. Thanks.
Please can you guys help me, I need a place where I can fix alienware m17x PC, or person or number.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by ttime(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
''windows script host access is disabled on this machine''
pls what does this mean and how is it corrected, keeps poping up every 5-10 mins
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by ttime(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
''windows script host access is disabled on this machine. contact your administrator for details''
pls what does this mean and how is it corrected, keeps poping up every 5-10 mins
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by damizy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
good evening i have an hp650 laptop that keeps hanging anytime i decide to use the internet ... please help . thanks
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by friday24(m): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
how much can i get a 2gb and 4gb ram in abuja
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by friday24(m): 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
pls help when i shutdown my computer it turns back on by its self
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Greatihex(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2017
Please help. My uncle just bought me a new hp notebook 15 touch screen, but it is not detecting the battery. It displays "No battery is detected" what should I do.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by romeoetin(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2017
Please someone should help me.. My C:\windows\system32\cmd.exe keeps flashing on my computer screen.. Pleas help me cry

And my windows security center can't be started
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Wapgod(m): 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
damizy:
good evening i have an hp650 laptop that keeps hanging anytime i decide to use the internet ... please help . thanks
what is the amount of ram in your laptop
And what version of windows are you using
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by udemzyudex(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
romeoetin:
Please someone should help me.. My C:\windows\system32\cmd.exe keeps flashing on my computer screen.. Pleas help me cry

Go and buy original antivirus or format your laptop.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by damizy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
Wapgod:

what is the amount of ram in your laptop
And what version of windows are you using
4GB RAM AND WINDOWS 7.. what could be the cause..
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by drizzle0007(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2017
Good day. I have a Hp Pavillion Dv5 with motherboard issues. It is confirmed to be from the VGA and it's said to be irreparable. Can u it?!
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by iniuwakmfon: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Good day, my system is stuck at repairing disk errors while trying to boot. What can i do to rectufy dis apart from re installing windows 10
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by jaheymezz(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2017
romeoetin:

no need formatting your laptop I had the same issues before just download malwarebytes and use it to scan it thank me later
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nazacent: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hello fam, pls help...I was doing something with command prompt while my external drive was plugged in, it didn't occur to me on time that it was the drive I was working on instead of the flash that was also plugged in. All of a sudden it is asking me to format my drive before use. I can't access it anymore, pls what do I do to recover my files. They re very important to me
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by deleogold: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Please I need assistance on how to unlock my HDD.
I changed the motherboard of my pc but my HDD is locked with an unknown password.
Currently it's demanding for BIOS Administrator's password which I never used before.
The picture below shows the exact statement on the screen.
Thanks
------WebKitFormBounsition: form-data; name="follow"

on

Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Engineermbugame(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Help boss since i bought replacement ba3 second hand from laptop repairer i will press de power on like 7x before de laptop will power
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Engineermbugame(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Greatihex:
Please help. My uncle just bought me a new hp notebook 15 touch screen, but it is not detecting the battery. It displays "No battery is detected" what should I do.
i fink is ba3 problem …mine done it before
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by cydophobia(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Good day Engr.
I have this HP desktop,it is working fine but the image display on the monitor is faint.I barely see the icons and text on the computer.

Please what could be the problem and solution.

Thank you.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by ayusco85(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
gememerald:
Good day all, Post your Computer systems problems here for guide on how to fix it yourself.

Unable to fix it yourself? don't worry, We can repair it for you through our Home Repair & Maintenance service in Lagos.

To schedule a repair Contact

Ekundayo on
WhatsApp or Call: 07038865067
BBM Pin: 5606F5C9

Please where in ajah can I get wireless card for hp 635 AMD and how much is it pls?
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by ayusco85(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Engineermbugame:
i fink is ba3 problem …mine done it before

Good day engr
Please where in ajah can I get wireless card for hp 635 AMD and how much is it pls?
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by webngnews: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2017
Good
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by calculus4life: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Pls guru in the house my laptop screen light always goes off whenever I plug the charger but works well on battery
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Some keys of my Probook 640 G1 is not working. I took it to Otigba and was told its the motherboard. Though not totally convinced.

Anyhelp, as I am so used to that Laptop

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village / BEST MODEM In Nigeria:the Guides To "Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria?" / Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.