Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) - Computers (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) (48629 Views)

Am Here To Help You Solve Your Systems Problems (hardware And Software) / Inquiry: Job Prospects For Computer Systems & Networks Major / How To Networking Three Computer Systems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by sinaj(f): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
bugzygee:
control panel,programs and features den search for d aptio utility and uninstall...if it doesn't uninstall normally,uninstall in safe mode..have fun

hello buddy

gud p.m

um... I couldnt unstall the aptio utility nd now it has come up again nd d f8 aint working again embarassed
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by pelumi001(m): 12:22am On Jul 21, 2015
Please my computer system is faulty!! I want to know the amount of Naira it will cost for me to get it fully repair. The following are the faulty part.
1. The screen
2. The hard disc
3. The charger.
The name of the system is toshiba satellite 4G 500
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2015
sinaj:

hello buddy

gud p.m

um... I couldnt unstall the aptio utility nd now it has come up again nd d f8 aint working again embarassed
scan ur system 1st for malware then check if the aptio utility is amongst d programs installed on ur system..what antivirus do u use anyway?
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by sinaj(f): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2015
bugzygee:
scan ur system 1st for malware then check if the aptio utility is amongst d programs installed on ur system..what antivirus do u use anyway?

I use smad2015

I cnt scan or do anything with it coz d aptio utility wnt go away
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2015
sinaj:

I use smad2015

I cnt scan or do anything with it coz d aptio utility wnt go away
hehehe...smadav na nonsense nw...download mayb avg and scan ur system...or do system restore
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by sinaj(f): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2015
bugzygee:
hehehe...smadav na nonsense nw...download mayb avg and scan ur system...or do system restore

avg abi avast
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by sinaj(f): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2015
bugzygee:

avg abi avast

will my files format if i do d system restore?
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by sinaj(f): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2015
bugzygee:

is it avast or avg.

nd will my files delete if i do d system restore
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2015
sinaj:

is it avast or avg.

nd will my files delete if i do d system restore
ur files will remain bt some apps myt go if u installed dem after d restore date...avast is lyk smadav...na avg I type 4 u o!!!!
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by sinaj(f): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2015
bugzygee:
ur files will remain bt some apps myt go if u installed dem after d restore date...avast is lyk smadav...na avg I type 4 u o!!!!

ok cry

thank you smiley

I will disturb u later sha if anything comes up again tongue
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2015
sinaj:

ok cry

thank you smiley

I will disturb u later sha if anything comes up again tongue
no yawa
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Amypriti(f): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2015
Goodmorning, pls I'm in need of assistance. I just got a new asus x553MB running on windows 8.1.the bluetooth on the system isn't connecting with other devices and second problem is that when connecting my phone to the pc, it only shows its chargineg without any indication dat a device is being connected to it. I've tried different usb cables.please what seems to b d problem n how can I rectify it
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2015
Amypriti:
Goodmorning, pls I'm in need of assistance. I just got a new asus x553MB running on windows 8.1.the bluetooth on the system isn't connecting with other devices and second problem is that when connecting my phone to the pc, it only shows its chargineg without any indication dat a device is being connected to it. I've tried different usb cables.please what seems to b d problem n how can I rectify it
what type of fone?
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by sinaj(f): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
bugzygee:
no yawa

hello buddy!

av checked for d aptio in my programs to uninstall nut is not dere.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by sinaj(f): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Amypriti:

windows 8.1 nd itz wahala m fed up embarassed

my bluetooth is not connecting to any device too.

i dnt knw why.
plz holla me wen u get any info plzzz
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by ayusco85(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
gememerald:
[size=14pt]I've opened a thread before which went with the data loss on Nairaland, since then i've been busy to create another one, knowing the responsibility it demands. Now, I want to solve your laptops, desktops e.t.c problems. Just feel free to post them here and you would be guided on how to go about it yourself. If you can't, I can help you one on one at some fee (This is actually for Lagos Residents). Thanks[/size]

[size=16pt]UPDATED:[/size] [size=16pt]You can visit my blog to solve all your computer system problems: www.enatech..com[/size]
[size=13pt]#Maybe you may catch up with me easily there.[/size]

Bro pls I need ur help. My system showed this image when I tried to do a system restore

Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
sinaj:

hello buddy!

av checked for d aptio in my programs to uninstall nut is not dere.
OK...have u done the system restore?
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 1:14am On Jul 22, 2015
ayusco85:

Bro pls I need ur help. My system showed this image when I tried to do a system restore

use another restore date and give me feedback.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 1:17am On Jul 22, 2015
pelumi001:
Please my computer system is faulty!! I want to know the amount of Naira it will cost for me to get it fully repair. The following are the faulty part.
1. The screen
2. The hard disc
3. The charger.
The name of the system is toshiba satellite 4G 500

1. 10-15k
2. dependent on size
3. 5-7k
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 1:19am On Jul 22, 2015
Amypriti:

Do you have any CD that came with the system newly?
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 1:23am On Jul 22, 2015
talentedchris:
My zinox laptop is showing:logon interface dll failed to load,what do i do?
https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/11006/user-receives-error-message-logon-user-interface-dll-msginadll-failed-load-contact try that and let me have your feedback
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 1:25am On Jul 22, 2015
habayommy:
I want to thank the engineers for their selfless service.

My laptop mistakenly fell, the screen started shaking, showing red lines and sometimes it will go blank. Please what is the solution?
is there any crack on the screen surface?

if you can open try to and check the flourescent tubing around the screen case.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 1:28am On Jul 22, 2015
daprincel:
Goodmrning, pls anytime I connect my system to my fone (Q5) using its hotspot to browse, the system suddenly shows a BSOD(blue screen of death) and restarts. The system is Hp 655 built with windows 8. Kindly advise on what to do. Thanks

when you browse through other means does this occur?

check to be sure it may be some website malware.

feed me back
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 1:29am On Jul 22, 2015
Uchwilliam:
Pls my laptop 635 delete,cap,bluetooth/wifi keys are no more working..wots d solutions tnx

the driver for those keys to interface with the hardware is probably corrupt.

try reinstalling it. through your recovery CD or buy a recent drivers pack cd
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 1:34am On Jul 22, 2015
princyunlimited:
Pls I need help with my sony PCG-71911M..someone mistakenly sat on d screen so it broke though the screen can't display anitin but the light will still on wheneva I power d system on..then I got a 15.6 inches screen to replace it frm one of my friends old system..but after replacin, the screen will display but the backlight is not on but I can see my desktop weneva I put my torch or lamp close to d screen..I tested it with d fomer broken screen again but d same happen no backlight..pls I need help badly I can't do witout my system pls I need help badly..thank you

the ccfl or led which provides backlight is probably damaged and needs replacement. not the whole screen mind you!
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 1:35am On Jul 22, 2015
ganex:
pls help, after running AVG TOOLKIT on my dell laptop, all programs and applications stopped responding......... I need solutions.

uninstall it and install avast free edition and try to update it often
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 1:39am On Jul 22, 2015
imbless:
Pls help me, my my hp laptop gets stuck on hp invent screen, also the green light beside the amber color light won't lit up.
Model: probook 4510.
Check the processor fan if it still rolls when it gets stuck.

also try to reseat the hard disk to its connector on the board. let me have your feed back.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 1:41am On Jul 22, 2015
Nosaghae:
I have a Packard bell sj14. and simens Fujitsu ms2242 laptops that came with goods from Italy. when I tried turning them on the power light and fan works but the system refuse to come up and nothing shows on the screen. I took them to laptop repairer but was told dat they have AMD problem and that it can't be fixed. Any solution pls?

can I have the processor specifications
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by ayusco85(m): 1:53am On Jul 22, 2015
gememerald:

use another restore date and give me feedback.

It kept showing that when I try to on d system
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 2:35am On Jul 22, 2015
ayusco85:

It kept showing that when I try to on d system
if you have a bootable CD perform a repair
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by ganex: 4:31am On Jul 22, 2015
gememerald:

uninstall it and install avast free edition and try to update it often
thanks
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by ayusco85(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2015
gememerald:

if you have a bootable CD perform a repair

U mean the windows 7 c.d?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village / BEST MODEM In Nigeria:the Guides To "Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria?" / Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.