Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) - Computers (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) (48777 Views)

Am Here To Help You Solve Your Systems Problems (hardware And Software) / Inquiry: Job Prospects For Computer Systems & Networks Major / How To Networking Three Computer Systems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Bro, pls how can I change or edit my user name in my laptop? I tried to change to its not changing, a padlock is appearing on the name. Tanx
go to control panel,users and accounts then change it there
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by AwesomeRomeo: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
bugzygee:
go to control panel,users and accounts then change it there
Ok, I will try it. Tanx
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by talentedchris(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
My zinox laptop is showing:logon interface dll failed to load,what do i do?
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by habayommy: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2015
I want to thank the engineers for their selfless service.

My laptop mistakenly fell, the screen started shaking, showing red lines and sometimes it will go blank. Please what is the solution?
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nazacent: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by daprincel(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Goodmrning, pls anytime I connect my system to my fone (Q5) using its hotspot to browse, the system suddenly shows a BSOD(blue screen of death) and restarts. The system is Hp 655 built with windows 8. Kindly advise on what to do. Thanks
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Uchwilliam(m): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2015
Pls my laptop 635 delete,cap,bluetooth/wifi keys are no more working..wots d solutions tnx
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2015
habayommy:
I want to thank the engineers for their selfless service.

My laptop mistakenly fell, the screen started shaking, showing red lines and sometimes it will go blank. Please what is the solution?
change the screen
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2015
Uchwilliam:
Pls my laptop 635 delete,cap,bluetooth/wifi keys are no more working..wots d solutions tnx
change the keyboard
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 02, 2015
daprincel:
Goodmrning, pls anytime I connect my system to my fone (Q5) using its hotspot to browse, the system suddenly shows a BSOD(blue screen of death) and restarts. The system is Hp 655 built with windows 8. Kindly advise on what to do. Thanks
probably some softwares are clashing...check for missing drivers..go to control panel and type device manager. check for any tin with a yellow question mark

1 Like

Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by princyunlimited(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2015
Pls I need help with my sony PCG-71911M..someone mistakenly sat on d screen so it broke though the screen can't display anitin but the light will still on wheneva I power d system on..then I got a 15.6 inches screen to replace it frm one of my friends old system..but after replacin, the screen will display but the backlight is not on but I can see my desktop weneva I put my torch or lamp close to d screen..I tested it with d fomer broken screen again but d same happen no backlight..pls I need help badly I can't do witout my system pls I need help badly..thank you
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by ganex: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
pls help, after running AVG TOOLKIT on my dell laptop, all programs and applications stopped responding......... I need solutions.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by sinaj(f): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2015
Please what's the most effective way of exorcising autorun malware and virus from a PC?.
There are two in my PC, one changes the folder in any removable media I connect to shortcuts, while the second and worst changes all files in the removable media into 1kb links.
The latter has ruined two of my USB flash drives.
PS: I've scanned it with Avast® but i'm sceptical of it's effectiveness.

Plz plz I really nid help
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
sinaj:

Plz plz I really nid help
in my opinion avast is useless,try another antivirus..mayb avg or escan
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by sinaj(f): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
bugzygee:
in my opinion avast is useless,try another antivirus..mayb avg or escan

i use smad2015

but daz not my problem,

aptio set up utility comes up weneva i boot my pc

nd it wnt go
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Tunexsy(m): 12:45am On Jul 04, 2015
Pls how and where can I get drivers for zinox prestige model- w55xeu
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Tunexsy(m): 12:47am On Jul 04, 2015
I av tried driver toolkit registered, it showed the needed drivers but its not downloading
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 04, 2015
sinaj:

i use smad2015

but daz not my problem,

aptio set up utility comes up weneva i boot my pc

nd it wnt go
smadav is not gud either...boot windows in safe mode and uninstall d aptio utility...(pressing f8 before windows boots takes u in2 safe mode)
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 04, 2015
Tunexsy:
Pls how and where can I get drivers for zinox prestige model- w55xeu
have u tried downloading them via windows update?... or d zinox website itself
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by sinaj(f): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2015
bugzygee:
smadav is not gud either...boot windows in safe mode and uninstall d aptio utility...(pressing f8 before windows boots takes u in2 safe mode)

ok lemme try it

gud a.m deawie
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by sinaj(f): 8:15am On Jul 04, 2015
it worked dearie

buh i jux hope it wont come up again smiley @ bugzygee

how will I uninstall d aptio utility
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2015
sinaj:
it worked dearie

buh i jux hope it wont come up again smiley @ bugzygee

how will I uninstall d aptio utility
control panel,programs and features den search for d aptio utility and uninstall...if it doesn't uninstall normally,uninstall in safe mode..have fun
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Jobs20: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
odimbannamdi:

bros, please what is the best possible solution?
repair it n sell it!
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Tunexsy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
bugzygee:
have u tried downloading them via windows update?... or d zinox website itself
zinox website is useless, I can not search for my specific system drivers on their site.
I have manage to solve the graphics drivers problem by going true Intel site now am currently looking for Bluetooth driver, tankz by the way for the advice.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tunexsy:

zinox website is useless, I can not search for my specific system drivers on their site.
I have manage to solve the graphics drivers problem by going true Intel site now am currently looking for Bluetooth driver, tankz by the way for the advice.
hehehee.....oya check windows update
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by cmonek(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
please my laptop sees wireless network, but cant connect to it even when the password of the wireless network is made available. And also my bluetooth aint functioning. How do I fix it please? Thanks
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
cmonek:
please my laptop sees wireless network, but cant connect to it even when the password of the wireless network is made available. And also my bluetooth aint functioning. How do I fix it please? Thanks
update ur drivers 1st
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by cmonek(m): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
bugzygee:
update ur drivers 1st
thanks bro.. Will try it now
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by imbless: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pls help me, my my hp laptop gets stuck on hp invent screen, also the green light beside the amber color light won't lit up.
Model: probook 4510.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2015
imbless:
Pls help me, my my hp laptop gets stuck on hp invent screen, also the green light beside the amber color light won't lit up.
Model: probook 4510.
clean ur RAM 1st
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by imbless: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2015
bugzygee:
clean ur RAM 1st
thanks I will try that
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nosaghae(m): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
I have a Packard bell sj14. and simens Fujitsu ms2242 laptops that came with goods from Italy. when I tried turning them on the power light and fan works but the system refuse to come up and nothing shows on the screen. I took them to laptop repairer but was told dat they have AMD problem and that it can't be fixed. Any solution pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village / BEST MODEM In Nigeria:the Guides To "Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria?" / Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.