Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) (48636 Views)

Am Here To Help You Solve Your Systems Problems (hardware And Software) / Inquiry: Job Prospects For Computer Systems & Networks Major / How To Networking Three Computer Systems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by juniorevan(m): 6:45am On Dec 31, 2014
adedeham:
pls help
my system does not start again it shows a message dat ops not found
this happened b cos d battery is bad so it was not shut down correctly so when i started it it shows d message

Judging from your explaination, the Hard disk might still be functional, pulling out the harddisk and running it as an external, then running a disk check on the harddrive (with fix option enabled) will fix it (though it will take a while), Second and most common option is a quick format of the Haddrive (Not recommend though if you value your files).

Try it and let's know how far
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 1:59am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year to everyone..Many more years ahead In Jesus Name, if Christ tarries.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 2:01am On Jan 01, 2015
Post your problems and you'll be guided to fix it yourself, and if you can't don't panic you can send it in for repairs. We'll be at your service.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by PipSurgeon(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
gememerald:

Can you troubleshoot ? It maybe different problems ? Check the screen connection to the board.
how do i get to knw d connection??

the caplock shows no light.. the light on d power on button disappear sometime for a while, .. tanx boss
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2015
PipSurgeon:

how do i get to knw d connection??

the caplock shows no light.. the light on d power on button disappear sometime for a while, .. tanx boss

there are two connections to the board from the screen power and data, by the way, have you tested another ram
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by veltany: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Please help me. My dell latitude d600 dey fall my hand.
Initialy when I on it, the screen will automatically go black after few seconds of booting.
I formated it but it didnt work until i changed the display module (an engineer did that for me).
Everything started working out fine until recently, it started thesame problem.
When i on it, the display screen will go completely black immidiately, thou the system is still on.
Please, what do i do?
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by PipSurgeon(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
gememerald:

there are two connections to the board from the screen power and data, by the way, have you tested another ram
nope.. i havent shud i??
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
PipSurgeon:
nope.. i havent shud i??
yes test another ram on it
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by PipSurgeon(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
gememerald:
yes test another ram on it
i am very grateful.. i removed cleaned n replaced d same ram n on d system.. n d screen lite up. thanks boss.. am trying to fix d user login profile now from a tutorial on google..
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Leemak: 7:41am On Jan 09, 2015
Pls im in dilema with my system....I restarted it which makes some valuable files deleted and after dt it has started malfunctioning like hanging when working on it and not shutting down when i want. Some ar saying dt dt is one of d problems Window 8 gives and advised to change it to Window 7.....pls what can i do?
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by tohby2(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2015
pls how much can I get a 80gb harddisk
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Carmal90(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
gememerald:
I've opened a thread before which went with the data loss on Nairaland, since then i've been busy to create another one because i know the responsibility it demands. Now i'm ready to solve your laptops, desktops e.t.c problems. Just feel free to post them here and you would be guided on how to go about it yourself. If you can't, I can help you one on one at some fee (This is actually for Lagos Residents). Thanks
pls i want to repair a dell laptop,its charging point and speakers are faulty,how can i meet you?and pls like how much should i bring along?i reside in ijora..pls reply asap,and if possibly can i upgrade from 1 to 2gb ram..pls and pls response is needed
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Carmal90:
pls i want to repair a dell laptop,its charging point and speakers are faulty,how can i meet you?and pls like how much should i bring along?i reside in ijora..pls reply asap,and if possibly can i upgrade from 1 to 2gb ram..pls and pls response is needed

Ok. Contact me on whatsapp 070388865067
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
PipSurgeon:
i am very grateful.. i removed cleaned n replaced d same ram n on d system.. n d screen lite up. thanks boss.. am trying to fix d user login profile now from a tutorial on google..

You're welcome and that should do
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Leemak:
Pls im in dilema with my system....I restarted it which makes some valuable files deleted and after dt it has started malfunctioning like hanging when working on it and not shutting down when i want. Some ar saying dt dt is one of d problems Window 8 gives and advised to change it to Window 7.....pls what can i do?

How did the files got deleted when you restarted?
Is the windows 8 activated?
Also try and perform an hard disk scan.
Also try to defrag the hard disk
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
tohby2:
pls how much can I get a 80gb harddisk

Why not just go for 250gb hdd. If you insists on 80gb then budget around 5k for it.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Carmal90(m): 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
gememerald:

Ok. Contact me on whatsapp 070388865067
this is 12 digits,instead of 11
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
Carmal90:
this is 12 digits,instead of 11
Sorry it's a mistake. 07038865067. That's the correct one.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by PipSurgeon(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
gememerald:

You're welcome and that should do
i had to restore to a previous date. 2ru safe mode. system is now functioning well.. tanx again..
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
PipSurgeon:
i had to restore to a previous date. 2ru safe mode. system is now functioning well.. tanx again..
ok. good for you.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by tohby2(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2015
gememerald:

Why not just go for 250gb hdd. If you insists on 80gb then budget around 5k for it.
am gettn it for some1 but av given him part payment already so I don't need it
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by olorundimu(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2015
Please Gem baba, my touchscreen hp laptop is faulty. The screen is unstable and also displays bubbles,. It spontaneously magnifies characters beyond the margins of the screen. I have not been able to study with this laptop as a result of this fault. It all started after I used an external mouse on it sometime ago. Please how do I rectify this problem?
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
olorundimu:
Please Gem baba, my touchscreen hp laptop is faulty. The screen is unstable and also displays bubbles,. It spontaneously magnifies characters beyond the margins of the screen. I have not been able to study with this laptop as a result of this fault. It all started after I used an external mouse on it sometime ago. Please how do I rectify this problem?

Perform a system restore to a later date and give me feedback how it goes.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Muyadek(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
please help! I installed antamedia hotspot pro since then my system gas started malfunctioning. the error that is flagging is that no software or folder can be opened. it is requesting for admin password which I don't know.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Muyadek(m): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
please help! I installed antamedia hotspot pro since then my system has started malfunctioning. the error that is flagging is that no software or folder can be opened. it is requesting for admin password which I don't know.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Muyadek:
please help! I installed antamedia hotspot pro since then my system has started malfunctioning. the error that is flagging is that no software or folder can be opened. it is requesting for admin password which I don't know.

First do a system restore to a date before the installation

If it doesn't fix it, login to safe mode and still if it does the same and give me feedback
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by olorundimu(m): 4:21am On Jan 12, 2015
gememerald:

Perform a system restore to a later date and give me feedback how it goes.

My Oga, thanks a lot. I have done the restore but the problems are still there.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2015
olorundimu:

My Oga, thanks a lot. I have done the restore but the problems are still there.

Does it give same problem in safe mode ?
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by olorundimu(m): 3:46am On Jan 14, 2015
gememerald:

Does it give same problem in safe mode ?

Yes, it does that even in safe mode.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2015
olorundimu:

Yes, it does that even in safe mode.

Try performing a system repair if you have the bootable cd
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by emperorizzy(m): 11:06am On Jan 15, 2015
My laptop hasn't been able to connect to my home WiFi and anytime I troubleshoot it says an error is preventing Windows from troubleshooting, any fix to that?
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2015
emperorizzy:
My laptop hasn't been able to connect to my home WiFi and anytime I troubleshoot it says an error is preventing Windows from troubleshooting, any fix to that?

Did you put on your wireless adapter ?
go to Control panel -> Network and Internet -> Network and Sharing Center -> Change Adapter Settings

Take a look at the wireless adapter what does the status reads?? give me feedback

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village / BEST MODEM In Nigeria:the Guides To "Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria?" / Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.