Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Does Ticklishness Indicate Lack Of Sexual Activity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Ticklishness Indicate Lack Of Sexual Activity? (3401 Views)

What Is The Best Environment For Sexual Activity? / 7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Ticklishness Indicate Lack Of Sexual Activity? by nenergy(m): 6:56am On Dec 17, 2014
If you are a Nigerian (especially a Lagosian) you have probably been tickled and told that your “Battery” is charged or drained.

Someone will just tickle you from behind and judge based on your reaction if you’re sexually active or not.
If your response to the tickling is swift and spontaneous “your battery is charged”, i.e. you aren’t sexually active. But if you don’t react to it, “your battery is drained”.

Question is; is there a connection between ticklishness and sexual activeness?

As for me; i am so ticklish that i can’t stand tickling myself. grin

Re: Does Ticklishness Indicate Lack Of Sexual Activity? by Mrval20(m): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2014
Myth.
Re: Does Ticklishness Indicate Lack Of Sexual Activity? by AJ01(m): 7:08am On Dec 17, 2014
nenergy:
If you are a Nigerian (especially a Lagosian) you have probably been tickled and told that your “Battery” is charged or drained.

Someone will just tickle you from behind and judge based on your reaction if you’re sexually active or not.
If your response to the tickling is swift and spontaneous “your battery is charged”, i.e. you aren’t sexually active. But if you don’t react to it, “your battery is drained”.

Question is; is there a connection between ticklishness and sexually activeness?

As for me; i am so ticklish that i can’t stand tickling myself. grin
Big NO... My battery is soooo dead and guess what am f**kingly active
Re: Does Ticklishness Indicate Lack Of Sexual Activity? by faithugo64(f): 7:19am On Dec 17, 2014
Mrval20:
Myth.
Re: Does Ticklishness Indicate Lack Of Sexual Activity? by Exjoker(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2014
I no of a lil boy that doesn't respond to tickle - I can bet that he still a virgin. I think there is no connection between the both, just Myth
Re: Does Ticklishness Indicate Lack Of Sexual Activity? by Mrval20(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=faithugo64 post=28950980][/quote]
Hola
Re: Does Ticklishness Indicate Lack Of Sexual Activity? by yimikaa: 4:48am On Dec 21, 2014
Not true.

1 Like

Re: Does Ticklishness Indicate Lack Of Sexual Activity? by nenergy(m): 3:24am On Jan 08, 2015
yimikaa:
Not true.

Evidence to prove smiley
Re: Does Ticklishness Indicate Lack Of Sexual Activity? by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 08, 2015
That's a lie,if you tickle me,u might take me for living object...but am sexually active die...laps can make he arouse grin grin
Re: Does Ticklishness Indicate Lack Of Sexual Activity? by yimikaa: 5:02am On Jan 08, 2015
nenergy:

Evidence to prove smiley

Talking from experience grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls / Guys I Need A Sincere Answer To This (photo) / Who Got More Swag Between These Guys???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.