Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari (10201 Views)

Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! / Sani Abacha's 72nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Mystic1(m): 8:37am On Dec 17, 2014
candy:

Which one is a better choice? Def not GEJ. Prepare to be haunted forever...whichever one we vote in is a wrong choice.
The devil we know is better than the Angel we wish we knew.
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by cannonnier(m): 8:38am On Dec 17, 2014
dear our next president.

Wishing you a very very happy birthday.
Be happy today and stay happy forever.

SAI BUHARI
grincheesycheesy
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by maasoap(m): 8:38am On Dec 17, 2014
Mystic1:
Does the "Rtd" mean Retarde.d? By 2023, you'll have an 81years old president. Is that what you want for yourself and generations to come? What does the saying "youths are the leaders of tomorrow" now mean? There is no tomorrow when we have a 72years old president?
I don't think your brain is functioning very well if all what you are concerned about is age of the Presidential candidate. Jonathan is young but corrupt, Bankole is young but corrupt, so also is the rest of them. If age is the only thing you have against Buhari, then you need help.

1 Like

Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by judedwriter(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2014
stanisbaratheon:
72 and he wants to be president....chai
Bros dat seat sweet o! Dat seat even fit make 80 year old man look like 40 sometin grin
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by deltalife(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2014
Hafi vbov day General.
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by maasoap(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2014
Mystic1:
You mean devil has a message of goodwill. May be you should tell us one good thing that has ever been attributed to devil.
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Mystic1(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2014
maasoap:
I don't think your brain is functioning very well if all what you are concerned about is age of the Presidential candidate. Jonathan is young but corrupt, Bankole is young but corrupt, so also is the rest of them. If age is the only thing you have against Buhari, then you need help.
Buhari is not corrupt but he dines and wines with thieves(Atiku & Co). What could he possibly be discussing with thieves if not to steal? Or is he now a preacher preaching to them to repent? Pls don't quote me again with insults becos I never insulted you. Thanks
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by stanisbaratheon: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2014
judedwriter:

Bros dat seat sweet o! Dat seat even fit make 80 year old man look like 40 sometin grin

yea it is. You'll know when the youths of a country is hopeless and looked down on when we have a man too old to govern this country.
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2014
adebayotayo:
happy bday my man, up GMB, UP NAIJA, UP CHANGE.
I'm very happy for your slave master may God grant him many more years to come
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2014
Happy Birthday To the Amiable General Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like

Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Edoblakky(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2014
I thought this thread was to wish Buhari happy birthday. Why are we campaigning for and against the man who sacked our 2nd republic democracy and wants to be elected through the democracy he overthrew in 1983?
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by VoteOutPDPJona: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2014
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO A MAN WHO IS DESPERATE TO BURY CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA.
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by moscobabs(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Mystic1:
Does the "Rtd" mean Retarde.d? By 2023, you'll have an 81years old president. Is that what you want for yourself and generations to come? What does the saying "youths are the leaders of tomorrow" now mean? There is no tomorrow when we have a 72years old president?
never see anything bad in new so far we have a competent leader.

1 Like

Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by DavidHume(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by PAINGAIN: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2014
Hbd buhari, but I must say u r now too old to b president of nigeria. I remember what chris rock said about john mccain during his campaign for presidency against obamam chris rock said "at 72 mccain was too old ten years ago". Buhari just spend time with ur grandchildren.
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2014
Mystic1:
Not saying GMB is an angel, but why vote for a devil who has come to steal, to kill and to destroy?
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by PAINGAIN: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2014
Edoblakky:
I thought this thread was to wish Buhari happy birthday. Why are we campaigning for and against the man who sacked our 2nd republic democracy and wants to be elected through the democracy he overthrew in 1983?
exactly, this is d same man dat overthrew a democratically elected government. Nigerians! Na wao. It surprises me dat people r actually campaigning for dis man. This country nigeria go dey weep.
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by jojoki: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2014
freecocoa:
Happy biday to him but at this point in his life, he should be more concerned with spending time with his loved ones(especially grand kids), instead of contesting for an election he will not win.

#justsaying

Did you know that Mandela was 76 years of age when he became the president of South Africa in 1994?

GMB's age does not matter to us, what we want is positive change in Nigeria.

I will vote for that CHANGE!

our votes will be that CHANGE!!

your vote for CHANGE is the REVOLUTION!!!

HBD to the CHANGE

GMB

1 Like

Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by adebayotayo(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2014
AKUNWATA1:
I'm very happy for your slave master may God grant him many more years to come
amen,e-diot.
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Mystic1(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2014
candy:

Not saying GMB is an angel, but why vote for a devil who has come to steal, to kill and to destroy?
The 'devil' in that proverb isn't the devil described in Bible, its used out of context to send a massage. You're not saying Buhari is an angel but you prefer him right? He's intention ain't known which makes everyone fear for the worst(islamising) the nation. That's the sole aim of APC and Buhari.
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by manot: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2014
indirectly telling him u ar too old to contest.
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by EbirichBen(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2014
See this man. @ 72, His still the Leader of Tomorrow. Then who will be the Future Leaders? am asking again!
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2014
adebayotayo:
amen, and yes I'm a slave for life
good luck to you

1 Like

Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Dfash(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2014
Happy birthday to the people's General. Long life and prosperity. If your intention is to salvage Nigeria from this present state of near hopelessness ....2015 ... Is surely your winning year.

Wishing u all da best now , in 2015 and all the days of your life.

God bless Nigeria !
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by bashydemy(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2014
HBD peoples General
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Etruth: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Etruth: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2014
Happy birthday, Our Amiable General. By God's grace, your next birthday will be in Aso Rock. May the Lord give you the wisdom to rescue Nigeria from this rot in Jesus Name. Sai Buhari/POY 2015
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by adebayotayo(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2014
AKUNWATA1:
good luck to you
pele, PDP dog, alatenuje.
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Bimpe29: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2014
Happy birth date, and many happy returns The Peoples' General. Your next birth date shall be celebrated in Aso Presidential Villa. Haters are to hug transformers & bath with acid.
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by freecocoa(f): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2014
jojoki:

Did you know that Mandela was 76 years of age when he became the president of South Africa in 1994?

GMB's age does not matter to us, what we want is positive change in Nigeria.

I will vote for that CHANGE!

our votes will be that CHANGE!!

your vote for CHANGE is the REVOLUTION!!!

HBD to the CHANGE

GMB
GMB is no Mandela.

#nuffsaid
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by jojoki: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2014
freecocoa:
GMB is no Mandela.

#nuffsaid

Yeah am not dragging anything with u Sis. cos I respect ur personal opinion.

but why are corrupt people afraid of GMB?
The answer is simple:
very principled man, very corrupt free and can that bold decision at all times.

we need a though man in though time.

Vote for CHANGE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!! Professor Jega Resigned As Inec Chairman / Ambode Won’t Probe Fashola – APC / Anambra State Government Begins Demolition Of Illegal Structures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.