Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari (10332 Views)

Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! / Sani Abacha's 72nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Habeyy(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2014
grin
rozayx5:
happy Birthday to the General

i wish you many more years of contesting elections and handkerchief patronage
cool cool
grin[quote author=rozayx5 post=28952166]happy Birthday to the General

i wish you many more years of contesting elections and handkerchief patronage
cool cool..

sai Buhaha

our presidential candidate for teslim balogun stadium country at PDA(progressive dreamers association)

1 Like

Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Habeyy(m): 10:30am On Dec 17, 2014
Brightology2:
Happy birthday to you sir. Wishing you Goodluck n patience in his quest for presidency. Hit like if u wish him the same
badt guy...wishing him GEJ and PEJ
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by PointB: 10:38am On Dec 17, 2014
At 72, a man that should be reminiscing life with pleasurable nostalgia is rather fantasying hallucinating on how to become again president, urged on by fellow aged men, and dubious fellows.

To wish you happy birthday is to betray same follies as those who surround. I will say to you:

Dear General Buhari, you are not the change we need, you are a sad reminder of our failed past. You never offered anything then, nor will you offer now in your frail state! As you did to others in the past, so may you reap!

PointB.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Jakumo(m): 10:45am On Dec 17, 2014
PointB:
At 72, a man that should be reminiscing life with pleasurable nostalgia is rather fantasying on how to become again president, urged on by fellow aged men, and dubious fellows.

To wish you happy birthday is to betray same follies as those who surround. I will say to you:

Dear General Buhari, you are not the change we need, you are a sad reminder of our failed past. You never offered anything then, now will you offer now in your frail state! As you did to others in the past, so may you reap now!

PointB.

Ha ha ha who are all these enemies of frogress trying to TARNISH the name of PAAAA Momodu of the Boko Haram Fame.

If 85-year-old Hugh Hefner can still remain active servicing 22 year old college girls in his swimming pool, then surely PAAA Momodu can at least DREAM of becoming tyrant and RULER over Nigeria once again, free as before to steal crude oil income like it is going out of style. Go ahead on PAAA Momodu, steal that oil like you stole it ha ha.

Seriously though, a man deprived of his dreams is a sad man indeed, and I can attest that NOBODY here in this forum wishes to witness PAA MOMODU get sad yet again, since that inevitably leads to extended bouts of televised hysterical weeping, sobbing, moaning, bawling and sniffling, all of which could drastically shorten the life of Nigeria's career court jester, Paaa Momodu, of the multiple failure fame.

Thank you all and God bless ha ha ha.

1 Like

Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Akpan107(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Happy Birthday Sir.
I wish long life. But you cant rule Nigeria for now, wait till 2019. I may vote for u then.
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Akpan107(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2014
Happy Birthday Sir.
I wish u long life. But you cant rule Nigeria for now, wait till 2019. I may vote for u then.
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2014
Happy birthday sor..

May you leave long to witness the 2nd coming of president Goodluck jonathan and the second for years of the transformation agenda.

I wish you the best of tears predicated on your imminent trouncing at the 2015 polls.

Once again, accept my felicitation

1 Like

Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Etruth: 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
stanisbaratheon:
72 and he wants to be president....chai

If Buhari truly has vision for this country as he claims why didn't he give his visions/ideas to his son who is younger and much more energetic on how to move this country forward??. Or is his son not man enough to face Jonathan??

Well i'm not surprise anyway.
E remain small make you make sense

Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by PapiWata: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
torhuke:
Happy birthday sor..

May you leave long to witness the 2nd coming of president Goodluck jonathan and the second for years of the transformation agenda.

I wish you the best of tears predicated on your imminent trouncing at the 2015 polls.

Once again, accept my felicitation

Amen. The tears will fall as usual, and court appeals will be lost, as usual, after which the cycle of life will resume as before, and as always.
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by hugafella(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
what is the average age of world leaders? a 72 year old man wants to lead a country full of capable youths! how old was Gowon? Ojukwu etc in their prime? please Nigeria needs young dynamic leaders with both SWAG and VISION. this your Buhari is already getting blind from old age! he should leave the stage for his grandchildren abeg!
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by EdwardRandy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
BashirAhmad1:

Source: www.facebook.com/APCNigeria
... Nigerians are all aware of this and yet never voted him into power all the time he contested...
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Happy Birthday our incoming President, wish you best of luck, goodluck is not good enough.
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by llade(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Happy birthday General. My question is weda d change we need in Nigeria is from a 72 years old man who has since passed his prime. God help Nigeria.
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Deiok(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Happy birthday to you sai buhari. Our next president.
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by SenatorJames(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
As a fellow citizen of Nigeria, i say congratulation to you sir.
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jakumo:

Ha ha ha who are all these enemies of frogress trying to TARNISH the name of PAAAA Momodu of the Boko Haram Fame.

If 85-year-old Hugh Hefner can still remain active servicing 22 year old college girls in his swimming pool, then surely PAAA Momodu can at least DREAM of becoming tyrant and RULER over Nigeria once again, free as before to steal crude oil income like it is going out of style. Go ahead on PAAA Momodu, steal that oil like you stole it ha ha.

Seriously though, a man deprived of his dreams is a sad man indeed, and I can attest that NOBODY here in this forum wishes to witness PAA MOMODU get sad yet again, since that inevitably leads to extended bouts of televised hysterical weeping, sobbing, moaning, bawling and sniffling, all of which could drastically shorten the life of Nigeria's career court jester, Paaa Momodu, of the multiple failure fame.

You have return from a self declared hiatus.. Rumors had it that you got detain in North Korea on your last visit. I sincerely wanna believe this is false cheesy cheesy cheesy.. Welcome back Jakumo
Re: Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari by HopeAtHand: 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jakumo:

Where did Jakumo resurrect from.

After MIA since August, you have returned with same negative stance on anything Buhari.

Give the Ol' Niggah a break.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Interacts With Trader Moni Beneficiaries In Osun (Photos) / FG, Columbia University To Commence Gold Production In Kebbi / Businessman Accuses EFCC Lagos Of Conspiring To Obtain N2 Million From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.