Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,565 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

7 Bedroom Lies Women Tell. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Bedroom Lies Women Tell. (723 Views)

Sh0cking Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want S Ex (photos) / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships / 10 Lies Women Tell Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Bedroom Lies Women Tell. by yuncka: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2014
Women are often left cheated and unfulfilled during sex but they tell ‘bedroom lies’ to service the egos of their men.
In most romantic relationship, sèx plays a major role. Sometimes, the absence, lack or inadequacy —quality or quantity wise,can lead to the collapse of a relationship. Partners often struggle to keep each other sèxually happy as an obligation to keep the relationship going.

Here are 7 of the most common ones:

1.“You have the biggest d**k I’ve ever seen.”This is just an ego booster, probably to make you slave more in bed. A man that feels confident about his penis will be very creative and confident in bed. Truth is, your penis may not even make her top10 list.

2.“I came.”This is just one of the biggest sèxual lies women can ever tell you. It is usually offered to men who boast about their sèxual prowess but fail to hit the nail well when given the opportunity. To leave him with a shadow of his ego, she says “that was great, I came.” Na lie! Try again bro.

3.“Don’t worry, it happens to most people.”This comes when your penis fails to rise to the occasion and she offers it so you don’t feel bad. While it may be true that weak erection or premature ejaculation affects many people, it doesn’t affect MOST people. Find a medical solution and stop living in the shadow of her pity-lie

4.“I wasn’t expecting this.”She comes to your house looking hotter than sin. Or you visit her and she opens the door wearing something very revealing. But when you try to score she says “I wasn’t expecting this…” Brother, she just kidding. You don’t expect her to be too forward and say “I was waiting for you to come and f**k me.” So you should just play along. Be warned that she might actually not be in the mood. So know the limit, cross it and you’re a r****t.

5.“I’ve never had sèx this great!”Oh yeah? She told you that ad you are happy? Sorry, your ego has just been given a pat. You gotta do much more work to be her best. But it does make you feel good, right?
The following two are lies used when women don’t want to have sèx but they don’t want to tell you directly.

6.“I’m a virgin.”Hmm, this is a common one in a new relationship when she is not yet sure if she wants to date you. If indeed she is into you, she might have sèx with you, being a virgin or not. So she just isn’t ready, give her time.

7.“I’m seeing my period.”There are those girls who suddenly get ‘imaginary menstrual periods’ once in a while. LMAO! Dude, she just doesn’t want to have sèx with you! Let her be for a while or be more gentlemanly.

In case you are wondering, the reason for these bedroom lies stems from the sèxual selfishness of most men and also the need to help a man maintain his manliness, especially where he underperforms but thinks he is a sèx god.
The bottom line is that lovers need to encourage open communication in their relationships.

Extracts from www.gurusloaded.com
Otherwise, the bedroom lies will continue.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Experience Wooing A Lady / Best Valentine Gift Ever / A Nairalander's Valentine Message To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.