Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls (2884 Views)

There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays / Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy / Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Divineluv14(f): 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
What's your problem @OP?
Go and marry your Latino gf and leave naija girls alone .

Let person hear word joor angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by AijaiI(f): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
laroux:
You need to see the way they make demands at times. A relationship is like a financial bail-out from poverty. I can't imagine myself dating or even marrying one cos they're nothing to write home about. I feel sorry for those guys who still believe that Nigerian girls are something. They're absolutely nothing from my own point of view. White girls rock and they are the best. Already got me a white chic.
dis is mean. Pls don't be such a terrible person & it's no good generalising...d earlier u rid urself of dis mentality d beta odawise u'd be stuck meeting d same type of girls u're complaining abt over and over again.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by prewtyjulie(f): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
voodoo85:

get lost fatty

pls do me a favour; GROW UP!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
prewtyjulie:

pls do me a favour; GROW UP!!!

Ok jst done that fatty
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by prewtyjulie(f): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
voodoo85:

Ok jst done that fatty

gud 4 u
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by prewtyjulie(f): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
voodoo85:

Ok jst done that fatty

good 4 u
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
prewtyjulie:

good 4 u

of course
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Lisaflex(f): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bleh!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Monicasque(f): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
There we go again, another stupid thread bashing dem sisters.nigga it takes one to know one, so u must be one hungry dude yourself
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by cutieberie1(f): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
badoolee:
Would you stop generalising

helo me tell me
op how did u know
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
I know this would spike alot of naija girls but d op has a point. Una cup don dey full.

I have sisters too and
they're married wif kids and they're a lil bit ahead of our set. When they were dating
and courting,it never used to be about gold digging.

They were never really
interested in using things they couldn't afford or things their parents couldn't afford
to provide for them. Yes, they had big dreams and they worked towards it.
Look at our present day
spinsters and young
ladies....they're all about
making instant profit from relationships rather than considering future prospects.

An average naija girl lives above her means.
They wanna use d longest human hair, the most expensive gadgets, the most glamorous fashion
accessories. Yet,they fail to realise these things just ain't meant for their class. Instead of working towards
becoming sum1 important in life, they start sleeping around with married men or
rich dudes that dont give a horse shït about dem, just because they wanna use iPhone 6 and fix 20 inch long human hair.

I just laugh when I see them. A crude, uncultured, 200 level or polytechnic chic whose father earns less than 50k per month using
iPhone 6 and forming tüsh like we don't know her family....hahaha

If I have my way ehn, But i have to pay the price noni - Tuface.

Respect to Mcbussy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Jaycool18(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
broke niggas be like "Nigerian girls are hungry". pls guys whenever u want to diss Nigerian Ladies , think of ur mothers, sisters and aunties..
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by cletz991(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
voodoo85:

get lost fatty
LOL grin
voodoo85:

get lost fatty
LOL
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
@ op, you are very correct. Once you ask a Nigerian gal out or begin to date one, you have automatically become her benefactor and her parent by extension. She will expect you to take care of her bills even her school fees.

Though I know poverty is to blame, but it should never be an excuse for such. Shame on them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys/ Ladies: Can You Marry A Lesbian/ Gay? / How Our Digital Nigerian Girls Be Like In Front Of TOILET Mirrors....! / He Cant Woo A Girl In His Dialect. Am I Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.