Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays (3737 Views)

I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls / Hungry Girls And Their Wahala / Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by ilo04(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2015
nowadays, they are not hard to find. why is it dat girls of nowadays are so hungry and depent on man to survive.
u will see them dating like 10 guys all in d name of collecting money from them.
why can't u girls work and earn for yourself.

There is one particular girl I met last month, after we been into relationship, this girl has to ask how much I earn monthly and also if I want to date her that I will giving monthly salary, I has her d girl that her you my employee that I will be giving I u salary, when she hear dat, she stop calling me.

pls guys share your experience

1 Like

Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by ronald4lif(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2015
Happened in Jamaica?

1 Like

Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by Airforce1(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2015
Lol
Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by Mhizkel(f): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2015
undecidedStale!
Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by 2dice(m): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2015
Some guys are the cause
They use money to Entice the bae from the start
They now expect CHANGE
Are u APC ??

7 Likes

Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by Highcuerayte: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2015
ilo04:
nowadays, they are not hard to find. why is it dat girls of nowadays are so hungry and depent on man to survive.
u will see them dating like 10 guys all in d name of collecting money from them.

There is one particular girl I met last month, after we been into relationship, this girl has to ask how much I earn monthly and also if I want to date her that I will giving monthly salary, I has her d girl that her you my employee that I will be giving I u salary, when she hear dat, she stop calling me.

SMH
Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by younghartz(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2015
Oyinbo will have their first date over a cup of coffee,
but with Naija girl, u'll feed her like there's famine
in the land...
grin cry

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
undecidedStale!
Leech!
Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
This fact is attributed to their indolence. . . They have got punny therefore they can use it to generate income.
You guys should know that your cherished _cunts is liable to diminishing returns. . . When the punny must have passed its elastic limit as a result of too much sex.

1 Like

Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by ronald4lif(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
2dice:
Some guys are the cause
They use money to Entice the bae from the start
They now expect CHANGE
Are u APC ??

cheesy grin
Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by jmoore(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
younghartz:
in the land...
grin cry

7 Likes

Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by Laveda(f): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
younghartz:
in the land...
grin cry
grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Old news
Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by permanentgrace(m): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
ilo04:

Hello peeps, was the bolded in spanish, french, portuguese, igbo, hausa or what language?
English hard sha.

5 Likes

Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by pTomz(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
ilo04:

There is one particular girl I met last month, after we been into relationship, this girl has to ask how much I earn monthly and also if I want to date her that I will giving monthly salary, [s]I has her d girl that her you my employee that I will be giving I u salary[/s] when she hear dat, she stop calling me.

Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by IndianaJay: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
ilo04:

Poster.............please learn to speak/write proper English first.

Then get a job or something worthwhile doing that will help you towards financial freedom and growth,

you will then find figure out why girls are the way they are and it wouldn't bother you so much.

Ciao. wink
Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by ilo04(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
Happened in Jamaica?
Jamaica babe are more mature than naija babe
Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by ilo04(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
younghartz:
in the land...
grin cry
that is true

2 Likes

Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by younghartz(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin angry

Sister r u guilty? Why d vex smiley? grin
Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by ronald4lif(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
ilo04:

Jamaica babe are more mature than naija babe

Asked coz I wanted to know if your experience with the lady who said you should pay her monthly was in Jamaica, like your present location suggest. So is she Jamaican?.

Well, wherever she's from she must very stupíd to demand monthly allawee from you. Na you born am ni.
Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by younghartz(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
IndianaJay:

Poster.............please learn to speak/write proper English first.

Then get a job or something worthwhile doing that will help you towards financial freedom and growth,

you will then find figure out why girls are the way they are and it wouldn't bother you so much.

Ciao. wink

niggas bn MEAN since 1806 grin
Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by Owliver(m): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
younghartz:
in the land...
grin cry
oh ye daughters of Israel

1 Like

Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by ilo04(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Asked coz I wanted to know if your experience with the lady who said you should pay her monthly was in Jamaica, like your present location suggest. So is she Jamaican?.

Well, wherever she's from she must very stupíd to demand monthly allawee from you. Na you born am ni.
she is a naija babe
Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by younghartz(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by ronald4lif(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
ilo04:

she is a naija babe

Okay. Some of them too like money sha. Make she dey wait the mugu wey go pay am monthly.
Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by 2dice(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

cheesy grin
bros why you dey shine ur teeth laa... cheesy
Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
ok!only in naija not here in opobo grin grin
Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by Chizzled06(m): 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Baba feed the hungry na

1 Like

Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
Some Nigerian lasses can be stup!d Sha.

OP, don't complain, If You can't give her, tell her you can't!!! Life Is not as hard as You think. undecided
Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by ElFenomeno1: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
ilo04:

She stopped calling you... why didnt you call her?! grin

1 Like

Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by 2dice(m): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Harbosede02:
Old news
But so True... Right? cheesy
Re: There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
2dice:
But so True... Right? cheesy
I guess.. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies,can U Date Guy That Drink Garri? / See Stunning Photos Of Russia’s Kim Kardashian, Claims She’s Never Had Surgery / Must Read: Car Trouble (18+) A Short Sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.