Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (98313 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by borie4u(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2014
Keky:
She`s got boobs too !!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by kenex4ever(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2014
kayceemadu9:
In fact my name should be there(covers face and runs)
yea, it should.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Hey,good morning.
My night was good.U?
its nice.
Make we flow via bbm na.
I ll send u my pin via pm check ur email
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by LadyCaty(f): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2014
Elantracey:

all but this , am still wondering what my name is. doing there self, am sure farano made a mistake .
Nah she ddnt..
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Creamish(f): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2014
Samabu07:
www.nairaland.com/LaurelP

She's very okay to me, anytime and day!

Lolz...LaurelP is a dude oo... grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Janeify(f): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2014
smiley
Psittacus:
yeahhh, i will try
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Alezy(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2014
safarigirl:
na so. Anyway I no for still enter list anyhow
cos ur pix is not on ur profile. ryt?
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Alezy(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2014
LadyCaty:

Nah she ddnt..
pls say that to her again
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by ggrin(f): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2014
Dreyl:
hmmm undecided
gringringrin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2014
LadyCaty:

Hahahahah...it wunt swell joor..just spill it out.. tongue
you are so pretty. You v made me mensurate 3X today after looking and looking again @ ur pic.
That soft sexy nose of urs is like that of Juliet Ibrahim
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2014
LadyCaty:

Nah she ddnt..
longest time lady caty
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Alezy(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2014
Elantracey:

all but this , am still wondering what my name is. doing there self, am sure farano made a mistake .
what have you done on ur profile? why cant i view it?
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by KingTom(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2014
ggrin:
kingtomangry
Ggrin angry
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Janeify(f): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2014
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Thanks
emerich:
The list is missing one of NL Finest, most jovial n having a good sense of humour, Janeify all the way, the list can't be complete without her.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by datjohn(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/mimiejacobz

OP, how cud u hav missd ma crush angry angry
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
its nice.
Make we flow via bbm na.
I ll send u my pin via pm check ur email
Hmm, but I hadly know you.I don't even know what you look like,let's be friends here for like 2-3 weeks for me to be able to decipher your personality and I give you my word.I will add you on bbm.Hope that is fair enough?
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Samabu07(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Creamish:

Are you cwious? I say a pretty girl's pix o...
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by LaurelP(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2014
Creamish:

So ur still on Nl
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by safarigirl(f): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Alezy:
cos ur pix is not on ur profile. ryt?
no, because I no fine for picture...I no dey even take picture sef, na 4 times in a year I dey snap
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by LaurelP(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2014
MizTyna:

Lol! Thank you!

I've never said dis on dis forum...
But you're beautiful
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by mafioso47(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
shocked shocked Like seriously?? Where have you been, and whatever happened to your pin?
been around.. U left me. Been searching everywhere 4u.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Alexdroh(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
RichDad1:
www.nairaland.com/feyif coolcool

chai...wat a damsel kiss
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Alezy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
safarigirl:
no, because I no fine for picture...I no dey even take picture sef, na 4 times in a year I dey snap
lolz....safari, i dey always read ur comments even b4 i join NL officially. ur too funny jor.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Orikinla(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
borie4u:
https://www.nairaland.com/miztyna
This lady got beauty with brain and can sell u anything.
Infinix Zero is a proof.Such sweet mouth and marketing skill!

She is heavily gifted o.
Can we see her in bikini?
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Alezy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
joanana:
What? My name is not on the list? Come on.... lipsrsealed embarassed
lolz
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by ogtavia(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
kennygee:

Aww, thanks sweetie.

Dnt thank me 4 saying d truth..I am honor and duty bound to say it as I see it..
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
HARDDON:

Watching u on 7D

tongue
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by safarigirl(f): 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Alezy:
lolz....safari, i dey always read ur comments even b4 i join NL officially. ur too funny jor.
no be say I funny. I'm always saying the truth, but una go dey read am like joke. But wait o, so people sabi me like this for NL? E be like say I go take hiatus from this site, e no good make people sabi pesin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Hugo7(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
www.nairaland.com/Ezibless
Very attractive eyes

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by braindamage(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hehe....Jizoz.. People even slept on this thread...some girls even went as far as uploading profile pictures at 2am and raced back to the thread with comments like: 'I guess am ugly', 'am wonderfully made', na wa oo. Any picture that lays emphasis on other 'body parts', disregarding the face, will not be judged by the oracle grin grin. Enjoy your day people.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Alezy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
safarigirl:
no be say I funny. I'm always saying the truth, but una go dey read am like joke. But wait o, so people sabi me like this for NL? E be like say I go take hiatus from this site, e no good make people sabi pesin
check ur mail joor

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (49) (Reply)

Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.