Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... (10049 Views)

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread / 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by Andyblaze: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
angry

3 Likes

Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by obiorathesubtle: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
undecided oh please!!

My shiiit looks ten times better!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
She is pretty kiss

5 Likes

Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
She sure ain't Nigerian and I doubt if you've seen too many pretty girls if that is the prettiest. cool

2 Likes

Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by Monalisa185(f): 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
so who's she in particular?
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
Oh this actress from the movie "dope" where she was a lesbian.

Oh she is pretty indeed cheesy...and mixed race. Many mixed race pple are cute like that.

BUT..have seen some Naija babes that are even prettier kiss

3 Likes

Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by faith551(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Meagan Good dies it for me
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
OP have you seen my grand mum?

Trust me you would crush more than crusher when you do tongue
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by Khd95(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Op u nor get eye see better thin,or u no dy appreciate our very own beautiful naija girls.
This girl fine shaa,but if she is the prettiest u ve seen,then u ve not seen many girls.

Haba naija girls wey fine pass dis yel plenty,i mean plentysmiley

2 Likes

Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by Khd95(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Op u get eye see better thin,or u no dy appreciate our very own beautiful naija girls.
This girl fine shaa,but if she is the prettiest u ve seen,then u ve not seen many girls.

Haba naija girls wey fine pass dis yel plenty,i mean plentysmiley
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by kateskitty(f): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Please, that girls not black. She's clear grin
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by iamrealdeji(m): 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
She looks sooo soooo fine,yeah,one of the most beautiful black girls
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by dapperman(m): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
My vote.
Disclaimer: This photo was uploaded with her permission.

3 Likes

Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by Vecto(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
why is she sitting on a pipe? undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by tobiboss(m): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
She looks like an angel, very pretty
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
BaebieHot:

Oh she is pretty indeed cheesy...and mixed race. Many mixed race pple are cute like that.

Many?

You haven't seen manyundecided
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by adamskutty(m): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
dapperman:
My vote.
Disclaimer: This photo was uploaded with her permission.
Dude! what is her full name?
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by firstking01(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
BaebieHot:

a typical example is u on ur dpcheesy
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by wizard007(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
BaebieHot:

Like you cheesy
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by Adasun(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
tobiboss:
She looks like an angle, very pretty
ANGLElipsrsealed
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
daretodiffer:

Many?

You haven't seen manyundecided

Many what?
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by jornie(m): 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
N

1 Like

Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by 30ammy(f): 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Shes pretty....... angry
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by PunterTim(m): 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Aww!Where Is Blaqcoffee!
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by kinglekan: 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
BaebieHot:

Many what?

Hey suga plum cheesy cheesy
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by NOIBMUUL(m): 12:21am On Dec 23, 2015
Vecto:
why is she sitting on a pipe? undecided

maybe she's familiar with the instrument! grin
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Hey suga plum cheesy cheesy

Swthrt kiss
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 23, 2015
BaebieHot:

Many what?
Many mixed race kids
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by onyee25(f): 6:20am On Dec 23, 2015
She fine
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by philejazzy: 7:02am On Dec 23, 2015
op u av nt met tessy.shes black beauty
Re: This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... by neejay1986(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2015
If she fall now..una go dey say make we contribute for her to display herself make her to stand for PVC pipe abi..issorai.

(1) (2) (Reply)

But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.