Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces - Romance (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (98293 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by YetundeLara(f): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
Starieangel:
Simplicity does it berra!

Pretty pictures!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Alezy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , thanks , am not really into all these beauty stuff , I prefer to be known as something better than as the girl with a pretty face.
hnmmmmm...pls where re u from? u sound more purposeful dan i tot.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Alezy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ezibless:

eh undecided
yezzzz
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by ochon: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
MizMyColi:
True that.

My Perception and intuition's above average. I'm just gifted like that. Plus, I'm a skeptic.
I pity people who think I'm easily phooled......well, only when I choose to be.
That said, I think most of us make our decisions based on what we perceive as the real person behind an online entity.

I am a fan of within.

Come to think of it, even those who judge beauty from without do so based on what they see on the moniker's profile, innit?
We're not s sure they re actually the persons behind the screen as well.
Lol

@ first embolden, I concur. At the end of the day, be it by profile pics or their intellectual posts, we still judge the beauty, within or without, by our perceptions.

@ second embolden, who knows, maybe you ain't the chic looking down on your profile. tonguegrin

BTW, will you be traveling for the yuletide season? You know we Igbos no dey carry eye see ekeresimesi. grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Agybabe:

what is he even saying sef?
Ask me agn!
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by MizMyColi(f): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
ochon:

@ first embolden, I concur. At the end of the day, be it by profile pics or their intellectual posts, we still judge the beauty, within or without, by our perceptions.

@ second embolden, who knows, maybe you ain't the chic looking down on your profile. tonguegrin

BTW, will you be traveling for the yuletide season? You know we Igbos no dey carry eye see ekeresimesi. grin

Mbanu lipsrsealed
Not this year o

Lolz cheesy
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Donchinex(m): 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
prince3009:

www.nairaland.com/sleekyshuga

She carries it all! Has a great body kiss
Thanks wink wink.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by ochon: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

Mbanu lipsrsealed
Not this year o

Lolz cheesy

LOL. Why not this year? Or just like me, you've grown tired of all these Xmas celebrations? grin

Me, I'm tired of it. The euphoria accompanied with it, was gleaned off once I came of age. undecided
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by MizMyColi(f): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
It's been very long while I travelled home o.

I've never really caught on this christmas frenzy. I m weird like that grin grin
I should travel home after the celebrations tho'
ochon:

LOL. Why not this year? Or just like me, you've grown tired of all these Xmas celebrations? grin

Me, I'm tired of it. The euphoria accompanied with it, was gleaned off once I came of age. undecided
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by franksam2009: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
i really wanna bang "feedmemore" i already cum twice while looking at her pix
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by ochon: 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
MizMyColi:
It's been very long while I travelled home o.

I've never really caught on this christmas frenzy. I m weird like that grin grin
I should travel home after the celebrations tho'

After celebrations? Do you wanna go celebrate with your forefathers? gringrin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by MizMyColi(f): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
ochon:

After celebrations? Do you wanna go celebrate with your forefathers? gringrin

smiley
That'd be Granny, I suppose?
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
YetundeLara:

I totally agree with this, hi! I'm new my name is Yetunde, I just tweeted that: It’s not my responsibility to be beautiful. I’m not alive for that purpose. My existence is not about how desirable you find me-Warsan Shire" so I really appreciate this sentiment.

welcome to Nl miss pretty Yetunde smiley , there's definitely more to us than just a pretty face and gorgeous body .

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Alezy:
hnmmmmm...pls where re u from? u sound more purposeful dan i tot.

lol

am from the ancient city smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Donchinex(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
abeautifulchick:

So not true,I am a complete beauty.
I personally love ladies that feel so confident about themselves. kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by YetundeLara(f): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Elantracey:

welcome to Nl miss pretty Yetunde smiley , there's definitely more to us than just a pretty face and gorgeous body .

Thank you darling, I appreciate it!! But yessss there is SO much more so although these posts are flattering to some, why can't we highlight the most thoughtful or nicest members u know? Aesthetics are a problem with society because the value placed on looks is way too high
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Donchinex:
Thanks.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by YetundeLara(f): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Elantracey:

Ur a beauty btw, lovely pic!
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
YetundeLara:

Thank you darling, I appreciate it!! But yessss there is SO much more so although these posts are flattering to some, why can't we highlight the most thoughtful or nicest members u know? Aesthetics are a problem with society because the value placed on looks is way too high

You're not far from the truth dear and the high emphasis on looks has driven ( and is still driving ) many into looking fake and more like cartoons walking around leading to wasting resources that could be used for far better things on things with insignificant value .
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
YetundeLara:

Ur a beauty btw, lovely pic!

*blushing embarassed*

Thanks dearie and you're also an all round beauty .
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
AgapeCharis:
jx like u smiley
smiley
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by YetundeLara(f): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
Elantracey:

You're not far from the truth dear and the high emphasis on looks has driven ( and is still driving ) many into looking fake and more like cartoons walking around leading to wasting resources that could be used for far better things on things with insignificant value .

awww @ you blushing smiley but OMG *applause* to everything you said!!! I hate to detract from the post, but in light of recent events, it's relevant. This whole skin bleaching/fake butts/fake everything epidemic is sick, not because people can't choose but because they're trying to achieve a standard that is not necessary for them to reach. I do like though that scanning through posts like this, there is a variety of beauty displayed because everyone needs to be reminded that beauty comes in variations!
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nellie6:
smiley
Hey dear! Hw r u? U left our discussion hanging
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by YetundeLara(f): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Donchinex:

Isn't it great!?
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
Freda506 is very pretty, since dose qc days.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Hey dear! Hw r u? U left our discussion hanging
embarassed Sorry.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nellie6:
embarassed Sorry.
are u on bbm?
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by farano(f): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
franksam2009:
i really wanna bang "feedmemore" i already cum twice while looking at her pix
shocked kingtom come give am his medication grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by KingTom(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
farano:
shocked kingtom come give am his medication grin
I no dey treat men na grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by farano(f): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
KingTom:
I no dey treat men na grin
Abeg anyhow grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
AgapeCharis:
are u on bbm?
check your email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.