Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter (4495 Views)

Dejected Aregbesola Now Appreciates Jonathan And Reason With Fayose's Maturity / Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch / Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by Safari29: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2014
Ozonna:

This is the gospel truth.

Even those that have voters cards won't stand in the sun for hours to vote and stay for additional hours to make sure that their votes are counted.

not when people are being pushed to the wall
you all will be surprised
Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by TrishaP(f): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2014
Him don hear am for citizens hand
Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by Safari29: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2014
paulemi:

Excuse me Mr., but I'd like to know why you have troubles believing the bolded above. From you handle, I want to believe you know what CPU means, and what a laptop's CPU is. So please explain why that up there is not possible, since I don't see it mentioned that the laptop was actually running.

have u seen an apple computer system without cpu before??

1 Like

Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by paulemi(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2014
Safari29:

have u seen an apple computer system without cpu before??
Well I've never seen, nor heard, of a computer running without its brain (the CPU), but I know the CPU of most computers can be removed if there's a need for upgrading.
Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by Safari29: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2014
paulemi:

Well I've never seen, nor heard, of a computer running without its brain (the CPU), but I know the CPU of most computers can be removed if there's a need for upgrading.

haha ok I understand you now. see apple computers systems unlike others are just like laptop. cpu monitor ports are together in one unit I.e they are not detachable. only keyboard and mouse is detachable. Apple computer system seems to look like a computer without cpu to a lay man because all u see is a monitor a mouse and keyboad

1 Like

Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by papaejima1: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2014
Safari29:

pls these are just tips of ice berge. goto twitter and search it urself. U ll pity him
My dear if online bashings determine votes, Obama would not have been re-elected. Jacob Zuma would also be out of job by now.

Just to illustrate, many of my friends and school mates who are amongst GEJ's most critical online traducers won't give Buhari even a half vote. You know why?

They are all based abroad and don't even have voters cards.

And oh yes am logged onto twitter 247.

1 Like

Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by Safari29: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2014
papaejima1:

My dear if online bashings determine votes, Obama would not have been re-elected. Jacob Zuma would also be out of job by now.

Just to illustrate, many of my friends and school mates who are amongst GEJ's most critical online traducers won't give Buhari even a half vote. You know why?

They are all based abroad and don't even have voters cards.

And oh yes am logged onto twitter 247.

pls and pls don't ever compare gej with obama or Zuma so gbo. more than 15 000 people have died already in jonathan government only from Boko Haram o. isn't that enough reason for him to resign. Korean prime minister resigned for the death of just 300 people.

And pls don't tell me don't that ll vote next year are not on twitter. infact the percentage of Nigerians in twitter has increased drastically since 2011. people now get job on twitter. escape traffic on twitter even date on twitter in nigeria. Some people are more active on twitter than nairaland facebook or instagram if u don't know
Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by papaejima1: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2014
Safari29:

pls and pls don't ever compare gej with obama or Zuma so gbo. more than 15 000 people have died already in jonathan government only from Boko Haram o. isn't that enough reason for him to resign. Korean prime minister resigned for the death of just 300 people.

And pls don't tell me don't that ll vote next year are not on twitter. infact the percentage of Nigerians in twitter has increased drastically since 2011. people now get job on twitter. escape traffic on twitter even date on twitter in nigeria. Some people are more active on twitter than nairaland facebook or instagram if u don't know
Well if it's any consolation to you, I make a living online. I do social media advertising (twitter, facebook etc) and more, but the point am making is that online bashing does not translate to votes.

I conducted a small experiment last week. I went to fix my car at the mechanic village in Aba and we began to discuss politics. To guage opinion - I told them buhari means well for this country and wants to stamp out corruption, that even on the internet he is winning GEJ.

They listened to me quietly and then one said, "Oga, that day na internet go vote?
I said it will play a factor, he replied, "you see for this market na the person wey union decide na the person we go vote".
Infact every factor from religion to ethnicity except social media shaped the discourse that day. And believe me the population of voters swayed by online propaganda is minimal. It cannot decide votes.
Ask the market woman, the trader, the transporter, unions and civil servants they know the power they possess.

1 Like

Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by Safari29: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
papaejima1:

Well if it's any consolation to you, I make a living online. I do social media advertising (twitter, facebook etc) and more, but the point am making is that online bashing does not translate to votes.

I conducted a small experiment last week. I went to fix my car at the mechanic village in Aba and we began to discuss politics. To guage opinion - I told them buhari means well for this country and wants to stamp out corruption, that even on the internet he is winning GEJ.

They listened to me quietly and then one said, "Oga, that day na internet go vote?
I said it will play a factor, he replied, "you see for this market na the person wey union decide na the person we go vote".
Infact every factor from religion to ethnicity except social media shaped the discourse that day. And believe me the population of voters swayed by online propaganda is minimal. It cannot decide votes.
Ask the market woman, the trader, the transporter, unions and civil servants they know the power they possess.

i understand bro. no party supporters wud admit the truth even if they know it in their mind that they are losing be it pro gej or Buhari. bros never ever underestimate the power of social media this time. Most of the iya oloja okada man or agberos wud surely have a representative on twitter or Facebook that can influence them too.
We'll let see how it ll go but for me honestly, I don't see gej winning this election

1 Like

Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by onegig(m): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Neither do I belong to the group of pple that think itz their party alone that can our situation
Vote APC against oyinlola based on Fashola showcase in Lagos back then
Voted buahri thanks to aregbe influence
But today itz GEJ
A party that can boast of Fashola and still choose to. Go for the "holiest man" in nigeria just to bank on North I must rule ideology and then sell him to Nigeria thru lies
Isn't the change
Hopefully votes will count nxt yr
U vote for ur choice
I vote my choice

The results we will all see

Oyinlola never deserved a second term. you don't want me to expand on that.

As for the choice of buhari. Politics is not maths or white and black where a candidate is selected based on choice of some select few. it is a game of numbers.

There are many factors you need to consider. Buhari on his own is enough pull 12 to 15 million votes. Pushing fashola as number 1 is not only insensitive but myopic given the recent happennings in the country. Anyone that hammers on that is far removed from the realities on ground. Our democracy is still young and still needs a lot of nurturing. We all know there's an unwritten but known rule on rotation.

1 Like

Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by paulemi(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
Safari29:

haha ok I understand you now. see apple computers systems unlike others are just like laptop. cpu monitor ports are together in one unit I.e they are not detachable. only keyboard and mouse is detachable. Apple computer system seems to look like a computer without cpu to a lay man because all u see is a monitor a mouse and keyboad
Yeah I know that, and I think you understand me now. I was just trying to point out the possibility of people actually having misunderstood what the DSS meant by "one apple computer system without CPU" in that report. Thank you.
Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by Horus(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm3cj3Xfngw

[size=15pt]Gej Is Being Dejected Disgraced and Embarrassed Everyday On Twitter[/size]

1 Like

Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
Even God is tired of the guy and ain't sure that he created him no more..

2 Likes

Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by major466(m): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Safari29:

These two incidence are completely different scenarios. On one hand you have an unplanned event (South Korea Boat Disaster) resulting into a tragedy. A disaster and accident that occurred as a result of human error. This accident was not deliberate. It just happened.
On the other hand you have Terrorism (Boko haram). A terrorist group deliberately formed with the objective to kill, maim and to destroy with the intention of influencing political changes through the use of violence and terror.

By the time you compare demographics and percentage of people using Twitter you will be shock to discover that only a small percentage of Nigerian youths use Twitter. The rest predominantly use Facebook, Nairaland, eskimi and so on. Out of that percentage more 80 percent are not interested in politics. Majority are there for romance and making friends.
Therefore, by the time you make the sum total of those who are are politically incline, they at best may not be up to 25 percent.
Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by Safari29: 3:50am On Dec 20, 2014
paulemi:

Yeah I know that, and I think you understand me now. I was just trying to point out the possibility of people actually having misunderstood what the DSS meant by "one apple computer system without CPU" in that report. Thank you.

u can't have an apple computers without cpu. because the cpu and it's component is embedded in the monitor. don't u get it?
Can u remove the cpu from a laptop??

1 Like

Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by paulemi(m): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Safari29:

u can't have an apple computers without cpu. because the cpu and it's component is embedded in the monitor. don't u get it?
Can u remove the cpu from a laptop??
Mehn....Ok, follow me bro; the CPU of a computer system is not just the box which houses the motherboard like most people think, there is a hardware component called the processor (or central processing unit) inside which acts as the brain. This piece of hardware can be located and dismounted in most if not all computers. This is usually done if there is a need to upgrade, or if it is suspected that the CPU is faulty and needs to be changed.
For laptops, since they are not exactly designed to be opened, some (not all) of them come with CPUs soldered to the motherboard, this doesn't mean they can not be removed though. So, as for your question, the answer is an emphatic 'yes' if you know what you're doing. You only lose your warranty, that's all. Apple's Macbooks can actually be opened with screw drivers. Google mehn.

Now look at this, the DSS raids a place and first thing they do is to take an inventory of seized items. For record purposes they're going to have to be specific and exact in their inventory; that's really what an inventory is about, isn't it?

End of the day, my point really is that it is possible for them to have found an Apple computer without CPU, so long as they didn't say the computer was working. I don't think you can be smatter than all the people who work there. A computer system is not a complete system without one of its vital components. so, "one Apple computer system without CPU" was totally the correct way to put.
Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by Safari29: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
BREAKING: 20 billion missing from National Coffers.

[couple months later]

BREAKING: 21 billion "raised" at GEJ campaign fund raiser.
Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by danyegbule: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
onegig:

In their words..

" “On 22nd November, 2014, a search operation was
executed at the above address were a Search
Warrant obtained from the Court was executed. The
search was carried out in the presence of one
Onuchukwu Chika AUGUSTINE and twenty four (24)
others, while and the following items were
recovered: One server, Four hard drives, One external
hard drive, One HP Laptop, One Server switch,
Fourflash drives, One Samsung tablet, One Apple
computer system without CPU
and thirty one Ghana-
must-go bags containing hard copies of already
captured data."
https://www.nairaland.com/2015304/apc-office-raid-dss-releases

Note what's in bold? That's what the DSS has been reduced to.
Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
The lies which u saTANists tell to cover up for these failure of a leader(GEJ) amazes even the devil himselfgringrin
Re: Gej Is Being Dejected Everyday On Twitter by jokolo282(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
lasticlacla move this to fp. we have forgotten so soon how gej was criticize

(1) (2) (Reply)

Literacy And The North - by Rawani / The Latest News(rumour) In Osun State / Douglas Rd, Owerri, Imo State. Dirty(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.