Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience (4222 Views)

Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? / Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by Equado(m): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
Zeemoor:
........One of those things single working-class ladies face
Good thing you didn't fall for his scam

~
Dem never born the man wey go scam moa grin
I've soo educated myself about internet/real life scam and fraud that I can smell it from afar and steer clear

wait until you meet a dude you gat strong feelings 4....then you can brag about how well you've 'educated yourself'

1 Like

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by ichidodo: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Op lets be friends..

1 Like

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
My dear, there are many things I'm absolutely sure of and this is one of them
I can't fall prey to a scammer or con artist
You just have to believe me grin
Equado:
wait until you meet a dude you gat strong feelings 4....then you can brag about how well you've 'educated yourself'

1 Like

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by rhames(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
robedu:
A NEW HUZZLING WAYS HAS EMERGED FOR BAD AND LAZY GUYS

I don't know if other successful career ladies do come across this clowns, it's quite funny.

So some guys find out that you are successful as a lady, instead of carrying guns to rob they want to pass through your heart.

Have had few experiences but the one of today makes me laugh so hard(please note i am not saying career ladies dont find love oo, real love everywhere but i cannot understand why some silly ones do this).

So i just met this guy in a friends wedding, i was the MC, he was one of the grooms men, we've known each other for sometimes now but we have never talked.

So he used the opportunity at the wedding to get my number and we took the conversation to whatsapp, before we could say jack, he has proclaim all the love in the world, how he had always loved me, how he had always wish we were together etc.

Just three weeks into the discussion, i have not even accepted to be his girl friend, i told him i will think and pray about it but we kept on chatting sha and he always proclaim this love like he's serious lol.

On Tuesday, the bloody banking hall stroller (na banker e talk say e be na) came to me to say he want to buy a car, i should tell him how i bought mine, i redirected him to Elizade where i got mind and he started saying i should ask for pricing, i told him i cant go pricing cars when i am not the driver that he should walk into Elizade shop and make his findings. (Nairalanders that was just this monday oo).

Today, Oga banker came to me with several emails on my whatsapp and fb chat, sending me crying sticker, i ask what happened, he said he made a mistake in office so his boss gave him a query, transfer all the money from his account to his customer account he made the mistake on, so he is so broke and his mother just called he should send her a little money and her sis in Togo just called that he should send her Tfair back to Nigeria.

I said eyaa.. take it easy oo.

He said, now he is left with no option than to go and borrow one lady who works at a UBA bank close to his own bank Union Bank, i said good if she will give you, he said yes na, she will give him cos the lady has been disturbing him to have sex with her and date her, so she will fly over the opinion, i said ok, if that is ok by you.

The next thing he said, he wont go borrowing from the lady again, that she will disturb and force him to sleep with her if he does, i said ok good thought, he then said CAN YOU PLEASE BORROW ME 50K TO SOLVE THIS URGENT ISSUES I WILL GIVE YOU BACK ON FRIDAY WHEN MY BOSS RELEASE MY MONEY BACK TO MY ACCOUNT OR WHEN XMAS BONUS IS PAID. embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked

LAUGH WON KILL ME FOR HERE I DEY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I TOLD HIM, YOU HAD BETTER GO AND ASK THE UBA STAFF THAT MAY GIVE YOU, BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE A KOBO TO GIVE OUT TO YOU. ALL MY BUDGE IS FIXED

the guy is a 419. When next you date a guy, make sure he has a stable source of income, be he a career man or spare parts seller or anything.

1 Like

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by tracybee(f): 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lol very smart smiley
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by valdes00(m): 1:01am On Dec 19, 2014
D guy na mumu, he jus rush go lick hot soup n he cum burn am for mouth.... Sumtin wey him for cool down dey lick.... OP tank ur stars sha....
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by agrovick(m): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2014
Zeemoor:

~
I've soo educated myself about internet/real life scam and fraud that I can smell it from afar and steer clear

As regards the last paragraph, don't be so cocksure
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by youngalex(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
@OP you never can tell,seems you are too cautious and that might make you slip thru real chances of tru love...For me when I resumed work fully here in Lagos I needed money to complete my rent like 100k,the lady I just met had to borrow me the money fast forward to today am the one taking care of her cos God's favour showered on me and I paid her back in excess...I tell you this "YoU CAN Never Predict The Life of a Man"...Today he is broke ..Tmoro he is Loaded

1 Like

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by recentelder(m): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hmmm. Its quite funny though.
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by passionate88: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 21, 2015
OP; did u say u were d MC? Please re u good @ it? Can u MC an occassion for me? Need a response...
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2015
robedu:

I don't know if other successful career ladies do come across this clowns, it's quite funny.

So some guys find out that you are successful as a lady, instead of carrying guns to rob they want to pass through your heart.

Have had few experiences but the one of today makes me laugh so hard(please note i am not saying career ladies dont find love oo, real love everywhere but i cannot understand why some silly ones do this).

So i just met this guy in a friends wedding, i was the MC, he was one of the grooms men, we've known each other for sometimes now but we have never talked.

So he used the opportunity at the wedding to get my number and we took the conversation to whatsapp, before we could say jack, he has proclaim all the love in the world, how he had always loved me, how he had always wish we were together etc.

Just three weeks into the discussion, i have not even accepted to be his girl friend, i told him i will think and pray about it but we kept on chatting sha and he always proclaim this love like he's serious lol.

On Tuesday, the bloody banking hall stroller (na banker e talk say e be na) came to me to say he want to buy a car, i should tell him how i bought mine, i redirected him to Elizade where i got mind and he started saying i should ask for pricing, i told him i cant go pricing cars when i am not the driver that he should walk into Elizade shop and make his findings. (Nairalanders that was just this monday oo).

Today, Oga banker came to me with several emails on my whatsapp and fb chat, sending me crying sticker, i ask what happened, he said he made a mistake in office so his boss gave him a query, transfer all the money from his account to his customer account he made the mistake on, so he is so broke and his mother just called he should send her a little money and her sis in Togo just called that he should send her Tfair back to Nigeria.

He said, now he is left with no option than to go and borrow one lady who works at a UBA bank close to his own bank Union Bank, i said good if she will give you, he said yes na, she will give him cos the lady has been disturbing him to have sex with her and date her, so she will fly over the opinion, i said ok, if that is ok by you.

The next thing he said, he wont go borrowing from the lady again, that she will disturb and force him to sleep with her if he does, i said ok good thought, he then said CAN YOU PLEASE BORROW ME 50K TO SOLVE THIS URGENT ISSUES I WILL GIVE YOU BACK ON FRIDAY WHEN MY BOSS RELEASE MY MONEY BACK TO MY ACCOUNT OR WHEN XMAS BONUS IS PAID. embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked

I TOLD HIM, YOU HAD BETTER GO AND ASK THE UBA STAFF THAT MAY GIVE YOU, BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE A KOBO TO GIVE OUT TO YOU. ALL MY BUDGE IS FIXED

So just because the guy ask you for common 50k, you have come here to post his story and call him all sorts of names? Ladies do the same thing to guys all the time. Assuming he was actually telling the truth, do you realise how much of his pride he had to sacrifice to ask you for the money? Did that ever occur to you or just because you have money in the bank and a good job you think that every request is an attempt to defraud you. He could be lying, but did it also occur to you that whilst his stories may be lies, his need for the cash could be real? Its your money to give or withold, but I'm just saying maybe you need to reorder your mentality and stop assuming that because you are a "successful woman" men are out to....bamboozle you and steal your money and your heart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
bigdiva:

So just because the guy ask you for common 50k, you have come here to post his story and call him all sorts of names? Ladies do the same thing to guys all the time. Assuming he was actually telling the truth, do you realise how much of his pride he had to sacrifice to ask you for the money? Did that ever occur to you or just because you have money in the bank and a good job you think that every request is an attempt to defraud you. He could be lying, but did it also occur to you that whilst his stories may be lies, his need for the cash could be real? Its your money to give or withold, but I'm just saying maybe you need to reorder your mentality and stop assuming that because you are a "successful woman" men are out to....bamboozle you and steal your money and your heart.
startled; I never knew u were this smart n intelligent afterall!!! Kudos to u ma'am.. Closely watching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by Chidonc(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2015

~

Dnt think u kwn it all, least u would be easily scam.

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by chronique(m): 1:00am On Jan 25, 2015
This is bad and embarrassing. As a guy,I like to respect myself very well. The only money I've ever collected from a lady I'm dating,is 5k and that was because I wanted to send baby sis money urgently that day(she gave me by herself. When we eventually broke up,that 5k kept hunting me up and down like I killed someone. I started feeling very bad. No matter how much I love a lady again,I'd never allow such a thing happen again. How most guys get to collect money from ladies,is still a mystery to me. If the dude in question is your bf,no problem. But when he is someone who you haven't even said yes to,it becomes embarrassing.
robedu:

1 Like

Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by Osinachi00(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
1one:
The guy been dey try hustle you na

Didn't you say a 32 year old man in lagos should be able to "huzzle"?

In a twisted way, he was just hustling your angle to see if water go commot from coconut

gringrin.
gbam
Re: Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience by MsFaith: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2018
robedu:

Hello madam

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. / Couple Spotted Having Sex In City Centre In Full View Of Passersby (photos) / Another Slay Queen Display Huge Boobs On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.