Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number (924 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by thiefnubu(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
I have been dating this girl for some months. Everything was rosy until I graduated and proceeded to law school. Then we started having minor squabbles, which we mostly settled amicably....

However things came to a head when we both met at my convocation last week... We were in a hotel-room chilling, when she realized her phone was not in view. She now asked me to flash it. Well, she then saw me scrolling through my contacts to find her number. She immediately collected my phone from me and asked me to say her number offhand.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't have the number offhand... She immediately went into a fit of rage, accusing me of everything evil under the sun.

All my entreaties fell on deaf ears, as she has already made up her mind that, since I couldn't do something as simple as memorizing her number, how could she be sure that I would be there for her, through thick and thin? undecided

Please I need advice..... Shey na by force make person memorize him boo phone number?

IS PHONE NUMBER MEMORIZING A NECESSARY SIGN OF TRUE LOVE?
Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by temitemi1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
U too try make u memorize am cos ladies no dey joke with those kind things grin grin grin
Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by guente02(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
She must be a toddler.
She nor know say u gats use your head do better thing? Whatever happened your phone storage. What do you think made the white man invent it? He wants you to use it do something that will serve humanity and not bunch of digits that you'd hate you memorized when the story goes south.
Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lol.....if my guy can memorize my number,itz a good thing but if not,all is well,itz not a sign of true love anyway.

1 Like

Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by emperorchedda(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
grin Is she trying to take mum's place? The only number I have memorized is mine and Mumsy's
Any other number? Will let the phone book do its duty
Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Now this is one funny and childish excuse for being mad. Just go and memorise the number and recite it to every day and night.
Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
grin
the only number in my memory is that of my mum. And thats cos she has been using the same phone number for the past 9years
Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by rittyben(f): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hahahhaahahahahahaahhaahahhahahahahahhaha
Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
...had similar experience with my ex. In her case, it wasn't only her number but my parents and siblings numbers.
It is not a difficult thing to do though, find time and memorise her number for peace sake .
Hope she's not a domineering type ?
Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by Melahou(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Am sure she's not working cos if she's then she won't have the time to wory her head ova flimsy matter like that

1 Like

Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by Purity1(f): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
It's no big deal to memorize a number. What if you lose your phone or the diary and wants to pass an urgent message, then you'll be stranded, the phonebook is there to ease the work for the brain and not to do all the work.
Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by chimerase2: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
I hv stopped memorising fone numbers cus it will be very difficult for u if de gal leta dumps u

2 Likes

Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by zeepatoprick(m): 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
I had same issue with my ex.. Rectified it by memorizing her numba.. Guess what after some yrs She still left me... So my guy no disturb urself...
Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by Naavah(f): 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
chimerase2:
I hv stopped memorising fone numbers cus it will be very difficult for u if de gal leta dumps u
Bro it is true. I still know my first luv's number. Done with that shii. Memorize koor memory card ni
Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sorry Op, your babe needs to make a beeline back to kindergarten!
Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by Tymax(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
You sef. Why did you "toast" such a babe? All these small small drama queens should be left to mature like fine wine before they are propositioned.
Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by ritababe(f): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Why wont you memorise her number, what if your phone lost how are you going to contact her?

She go just sit down for house dey count ceiling thinking why u switch ur phone off.
Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
its not necessary but important, i got into trouble cos of it too
Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by rutibaby(f): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Are u a phone book?
Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by sevantex(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Got into troble abit cos of dis...,I had to conscously learn it to avoid many talks oo..,Bae's take it seriously unfortunately!
Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by SeverusSnape(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hehehehehehe... I've faced the same challenge before, It never occurred to me to memorize her cell phone number, even after the incident, I still did not.
Re: She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number by DrObum(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
Morale of the story:
Stop toasting girls still going through puberty! undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle A First Kiss / Sex Before Marriage / Reasons Why We Must Not Sleep With Our Partner Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.