Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo (1657 Views)

INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results / Adeboye To Pray For Buhari, Jonathan In Abuja Tomorrow - Vanguard / Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by rajinet(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Presidential candidate of the All progressive Congress (APC), General Muhammad Buhari today called the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye a few minutes after he made his final decision to announce Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as his running mate for the 2015 presidential election, to seek his blessings.

An aide to the retired general said Adeboye gave his blessing over the phone and wished Buhari and Osinbajo a successful election campaign.

Osinbajo is one of Pastor Adeboye’s close confidants at the RCCG, where Osinbajo is a pastor, and also a church compere for major events.

Buhari will be making an official announcement and presentation of Osinbajo as his running mate at the APC headquarters in Abuja at 4:00PM Nigerian time.
Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by thegoodone2(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Till then. Both christian and musilm in SW will campaign for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by thegoodone2(m): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Till then. Both christian and musilm in SW will campaign for Buhari..
Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by jmaine: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Poor propaganda attempt . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
thegoodone2:
Till then. Both christian and musilm in SW will campaign for Buhari..

Better speak for yourself. I am a Christian living in the sw,and I will never vote for that Islamic fanatic

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by Disclaimer: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
Such blessings is meant for the sons not dogs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by holatin(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
and some fool will call him a religion fanatic.

Buhari where Ve you been all dis days dat one man and four women dey lead us.

Chai I like buhari as much as I live bread and ewa agoin.

Buhari for President

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
chukwudi44:

Better speak for yourself. I am a Christian living in the sw,and I will never vote for that Islamic fanatic
Now that you av a brethren with him,a pastor for that matter. what else do u care for. Ask may be it shall be given.
I tire oooo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by arresa: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
chukwudi44:

Unfortunately for you, I don't think the man is interested in votes from religious bigots....... Your vote is absolutely irrelevant..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by holatin(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
chukwudi44:

and d most silly post goes to chukwudi44

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by seanet02: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lame.
jmaine:
Poor propaganda attempt . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by theV0ice: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
This is a step in the right direction

kudos to him
Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by SweetJoystick(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truth is that pastor Adeboye opinion was sought to make pastor Osibanjo as Buhari's running mate......get your PVC's Redeemer's like pastor Adeboye advised last week Friday at the Holy Ghost conference

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by thegoodone2(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
chukwudi44:

u are not Yoruba and u believe in Biafira. SW will vote for APC the time around. 70% vote for APC.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by prewtyjulie(f): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
First u claimd u wont borrw funds as a president, den u claimd all ur assets were built wit borrowed funds, now after sayin u dnt mind adoptin sharia law (in directly makin nigeria a muslim nation) u nw cum 2 seek d blessing of a pastor, soon u'll claim u want 2be a convert. Just how low wuld stoop 2 get ppl's vote?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by rozayx5(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
another propaganda. dead on arrival
firefire nigerianvenom jmaine

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by jmaine: 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
rozayx5:

A very useless attempt. Yeye people . . . . grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by jmaine: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
seanet02:
Lame.

Not as lame as you . . . .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by ochejoseph(m): 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
After his Boko boys have destroyed or burnt over 100 redeemed churches, Killed Pastors in Borno and Adamawa (NE alone) now he wants to use an RCCG pastor to get what he wants!

Be not deceived God is not mocked what ever a man man sows that he will reap, Just like Buhari refuse to call his boys to order in 2011 when they were going about killing innocent men, women, children, NYSC members and destroying property, he will cry again this time and there will be no tissue this time to wipe his tears. The innocent Blood that was spilled by his followers under his tacit approval will continue to deny him the seat he dangerously covets.

We in the Redeemed christian church of God cannot be deceived by Tinubu and Buhari combined!
Our father in the Lord in his humility will take your call but God as always will speak to his humble servant in due time!

God Bless us all

banana tits

how to lose water weight
God Bless Nigeria

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by Flets: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Foolish move.

Adeboye will be destroying his congregation if he ever openely backs Buhari.

During the 3 months fasting earlier in the year, RCCG prayed against politicians inciting violence all over country. .... we literally called Buhari by name.

Statements like dog and baboon soaking in blood
That an attack on Bokoharam is an attack to the nprth
My parish even dispatched relieve materials and agents to folks displaced by the post election violence instigated by Buhari.

In its true sense, the church should have nothing to do with a religious extremist and terror who is everything we've ever prayed against.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by Smakabi1: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
rozayx5:

Real propaganda, I trust my GO....he can never waist his time on a sharia fanatic!
Shoir Buhari! Pele for life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by Firefire(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I laugh in hindus .... grin grin

Failed Project.

Pastor Adeboye cannot bless what he knows will fail.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by PapiWata: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
It is hardly surprising that Nigeria's foremost organizer of anti-government war, Weeping General Buhari, would seek out Nigeria's foremost money-laundering miracle pastor, in search of blessings Buhari hopes will ensure an election win by hook or by crook. At least when Buhari again loses this next election, he can still return to that miracle pastor when there is a need to "spirit" money away from Nigeria, with the power of the holy ghost and the holy jet.

The momentary pairing of these two prominently ugly figures on the Nigerian landscape - the terrorist gang leader seeking to "rule" Nigeria, and the highway-blocking miracle pastor who fleeces the poor, makes for an appropriate chapter in the dark theater of the absurd that plays out whenever election fever takes hold in Africa's largest nation.

As for Weeping General Buhari himself, never in the history of mankind has so much unfounded hope been placed on a losing horse, and never before has such an utter buffoon managed to present himself as a presidential candidate for more times and to NO avail, than is the case with this cow-herding gentleman, Buhari, who is evidently a hopeless glutton for pain and failure.
Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by kokoA(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
chukwudi44:

your vote is very insignificant.
Re: Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo by thunderrider: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
All these cock and bull stories

(1) (Reply)

A Northerner Must Emerge President In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide.–lawal Kaita. / APC Supporters Shot In Rivers State / Front Page Very Important Message To All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.