Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? (1630 Views)

APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray / Breaknews; While Some Are Shouting CHANGE CHANGE, Tinubu Is Busy....? / For Those Shouting GEJ Till 2019, Oya Defend This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by GhaliNaaba(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2015
Am surprised non of my good friend shouting
GEJ till GMB produce his O level
GEJ till GMB shout Jesus is Lord,
GEJ till GMB convert to christianity
GEJ till 2019
I pray may God silent your enemies as he did to GMB enemies.
Happy Easter!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 05, 2015
You are looking for trouble. Let sleeping dogs lie.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by bettercreature(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2015
They are wounded lion,presently with vet doctor
they will be discharge after may 29 to start criticizing Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2015
Teempakguy:
You are looking for trouble. Let sleeping dogs lie.
Are you a sleeping Dog

3 Likes

Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2015
GhaliNaaba:

Are you a sleeping Dog
sai buhari grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by DickDastardly(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
GEJ till 2019
Happy Easter!!!
GMB never had enemies, all he had was competitors. Its all game bro.
I shoulted GEJ till 2019 and here am i.
Nigeria can only move forward and get better. I suggest you face front tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by Tallesty1(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019undecidedtongue
Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by Kagarko(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2015
After May 29 they will change their handle name.

I've been wondering too where are they?

1 Like

Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by Day11(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2015
TemiTemi

IfIhearham

This 2 dudes deserve an award after their pay master exit sad

Meanwhile, am looking for a Sales Boy ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by modath(f): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
GEJ till 2019
Happy Easter!!!
GhaliNaaba:
GEJ till 2019
Happy Easter!!!

They've all scurried back to the sewer from whence they emerged from, why do you think they were called E-RATS ??

1 Like

Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by nairalife2013(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2015
DickDastardly:

u wrote well. Gej never had enemies but competitors. A notion gmb would never accept in his political and religious judgement. This man gej has bn warning all and sundry his reelection bid is not worth the blood of any nigerian. He practically demonstrated that word in his heroic call to the general on declaration day! Does the op know what that means
Op dont be too ecstatic yet tho, rather be sober and dont let ya kraying knees get lazy -the world, as they say in the the song, is not a very good place for joy.
Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by Dahjhi: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2015
DickDastardly:

[size=18pt]TELL HIM BRO. HERE WE ARE.... undecided[/size]

So what do you expect us to be doing? "" Frying Stone?" GEJ also won in 2011 n now he loses. So who's next?
Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by lirusehn(m): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
if you think despite the handwriting on the wall we wud still find it hard to defend Gej then you are as good as Zero.

even those that know politics more than your whole generation as a whole are there speaking of his greatness and here you are ranting like a lost camel in the desert.

He's the best thing that has ever happened to Africa, if the whole world cud be proud of him why then shudnt we?

futureless thing undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
GEJ till 2019
Happy Easter!!!

Yeaaa! Na we b dis!! Wetin com change now?
Buhari victory na fraud!
GEJ is a Hero!!
Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by whitecat1: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2015
They are still here advising Buhari now under new monikers.
Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by jahbiz: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2015
They have gone to their shells.

I wish they resurface after May 29 to criticize Constructively cos we need dem to forge ahead and make Nigeria a better place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by dgr8truth(m): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2015
I rooted for PGEJtill2019, I see him as our best option for presidency, but majority of nigerians saw otherwise and picked GMB.

Though we campaign for PGEJ, it doesn't mean some of us hate GMB. In fact we will work with the president-elect GMB to make his presidency work. Whether GEJ or GMB we believe we are on the path of/to greatness.

#GMBforgoodpresidency.

Long live PGMB
Long live PGEJ
Long live Nigerians
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2015
Am very proud of GEJ till eternity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2015
GEJ, my hero.

He was our candidate. He lost. That's politics. That's life.

We won't fail to lampoon and criticise GMB when he commences his stewardship.

His tag shall be PAEDOPHILE!

Meanwhile, stop the nonsense and face front!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by sheymoni(m): 10:23am On Apr 05, 2015
They are all here with different user name. One of them ichidodo now bear tuxedo
Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by jaso1(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2015
They are dead with the party.
You too like trouble. After God permanently short their mouth up waiting you want again?
I even heard some of the are planning to leave the country and I said they will be repatriated like ibori.
Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by jamace(m): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2015
OP, your master used under age voters to win election so hide your head in shame. See them here: https://www.nairaland.com/2233686/election-claim-free-fair....the-kind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
jaso1:
They are dead with the party.
You too like trouble. After God permanently short their mouth up waiting you want again?
I even heard some of the are planning to leave the country and I said they will be repatriated like ibori.

Stop using God in your meaningless yarns.

We are here; patiently waiting for GMB to assume office and transform the nnation into a utopia in FOUR years.

GEJ MY HERO!
Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
GEJ till 2019
Happy Easter!!!

how can one's opposition to a candidate translates into being his enemy? Its all about choice and stands..get that into ur lil'brain...and happy easter to ya...

*when is ur president wishing christians easter greetings,or is that now nolonger relevant now that hes already been elected president?
Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by abduljabbar8: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hahahaha. Watch your. Back. They hate this!

1 Like

Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by abduljabbar8: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
DickDastardly:

Bycalling buhari a terrorist?
By calling Buhari and illiterate cattle rearer?
By calling Buhari a cow?
He has not even assumed office but you have already started criticizing him. Abeg you are a hater

Puhahahahahahahah
Gej lost. Ntooor

1 Like

Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by Gbawe: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
GEJ till 2019
Happy Easter!!!

The losers are now shouting "GEJ for nobel peace prize". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by ataller1: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Kagarko:
After May 29 they will change their handle name.

I've been wondering too where are they?
hahahahahaha cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by flowjoe: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
I haven't seen a single post from the puppet temitemi1 After the result was announced cheesy
& all who went to open new monikers like showyourcertificate et all
Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by temitemi1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Get ur glasses then...
flowjoe:
I haven't seen a single post from the puppet temitemi1 After the result was announced cheesy
& all who went to open new monikers like showyourcertificate et all
Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by ShowYourCertificate: 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
GEJ till 2019
Happy Easter!!!
We are still here. By May 29, we'll effectively be in the opposition. Thus we are ready to blast the certificateless senile dictator anytime he missteps while in power.

We are watching in 3D smiley.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting to see how Buhari's certificate drama will play out grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019? by abduljabbar4(m): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
We are still here. By May 29, we'll effectively be in the opposition. Thus we are ready to blast the certificateless senile dictator anytime he missteps while in power.

We are watching in 3D smiley.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting to see how Buhari's certificate drama will play out grin
That's why we are here to deal with you fools

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Flees To London / Dangote Partners Honeywell To Operate U.S.$9 Billion Lekki Refinery / Man Dares Okija Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.