Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? (2531 Views)

Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Has Saharareporters Been Blocked In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by nigerianvenom(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
It was always celebration galore each time saharareporters report lots of lies against GEJ,his family and the federal republic of Nigeria.
i remember vividly how the then ACN members and CPC members celebrated here on nairaland when saharareporters reported that patience Jonathan was dead.i couldn't imagine seeing humans who will one day die busy celebrating another man's assumed misfortune.

saharareporters news was always the headline for APC and their members. lai mohammed was always on hand waiting for saharareporters [/i]to post their news so he could concoct his lies to make the news looks like afang/edikang ikong soup.
when sahara reported about the alleged mismanagement of funds by stella odua,lai mohammed and his paid disciples ensured that those lies were made to be true even when there weren't.
[i]
saharareporters
abuse patience Jonathan and even took it personal by insulting her privacy,APC never thought it wise to distance themselves from such news,instead,they became an antenna through which saharareporters news against gej and his family was propagated.

APC,BUHARI and tinubu ensured that saharareporters was well funded so as to help them fuel their lies to the maximum.

but just of recent,the funds from APC to saharareporters have not been forthcoming,thus,sahara reporters have turn to boko haram,i.e attacking its sponsors and its affiliate.

recently,sahara reporters have reported lots of illegalities in the APC which a commoner can never be privy to except a strong insider.
nobody knew that ameachi and tinubu were fighting over vice presidential slot untill sahara decided to spill the beans.
no one knew that the main reason tinubu had a substitute in the person of prof.yemi was a calculated attempt by tinubu to perform the magic obj did in 2007 which later never favored obj because he felt he could use jonathan as he wished when yar'adua dies.

we were all made to believe by buhari that his daughter is married to an anambra man,but saharareporters came out to disprove such lies from the pit of hell which emanated from buhari and his media.

my questions are:how could tinubu present prof yemi to us as vp's candidate to buhari with the hope that when buhari finally dies,yemi becomes the president and he tinubu becomes the grand commander of nigeria,a feat he started in lagos then extended to the entire yoruba land,but thank God for the good people of ekiti and ondo state that vehemently rejected it.

why did buhari lied to nigerians that his daughter is married to an anambra man just to curry favor from sincere Nigerians?

why is APC tagged progressive yet nothing is progressive about its members?

how can tinubu,atiku,saraki,oyegun,etc called themselves progressives?
does it mean that that the word 'progressives' has a different meaning to we nigerians?
why is APC associated with lies that are so glarring?

NIGERIANVENOM

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by nigerianvenom(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Cc: Ola6; Rossike, Truckpusher,
Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal,
Sincere9gerian, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich,
OLADD; biafranqueen; Tomakint;
PhockPhockman;Mogidi; Jmaine; Jamace;
Atlwireless; Anonimi; Sunnybobo; Customized13;
Opiaoku; Petrov10; gramci; Taharqa;
Iamodenigbo; Arysexy; Descartes; Gh0stFreak;
Shizzlestar; ujoinme; rozayx5; chukwudi44;
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk; firefire;
datolee; bloodykiller; ichidodo; ratiken;
dozzybaba; phockphockman; longeria; anonimi;
aljharem; aryzgreat; publisher; brownlord; iconize;
rigarmortis; Descartes; pointb; pazienza;
OKDNigeria; stebell; brokenTV; ;longeria; rozayx5,whitetechnology
Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by chaberry(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Didn't read it, but i will inquire 4rm the gods
Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by Brimmie(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
nigerianvenom:
[s]It was always celebration galore each time saharareporters report lots of lies against GEJ,his family and the federal republic of Nigeria.
i remember vividly how the then ACN members and CPC members celebrated here on nairaland when saharareporters reported that patience Jonathan was dead.i couldn't imagine seeing humans who will one day die busy celebrating another man's assumed misfortune.

saharareporters news was always the headline for APC and their members. lai mohammed was always on hand waiting for saharareporters [/i]to post their news so he could concoct his lies to make the news looks like afang/edikang ikong soup.
when sahara reported about the alleged mismanagement of funds by stella odua,lai mohammed and his paid disciples ensured that those lies were made to be true even when there weren't.
[i]
saharareporters
abuse patience Jonathan and even took it personal by insulting her privacy,APC never thought it wise to distance themselves from such news,instead,they became an antenna through which saharareporters news against gej and his family was propagated.

APC,BUHARI and tinubu ensured that saharareporters was well funded so as to help them fuel their lies to the maximum.

but just of recent,the funds from APC to saharareporters have not been forthcoming,thus,sahara reporters have turn to boko haram,i.e attacking its sponsors and its affiliate.

recently,sahara reporters have reported lots of illegalities in the APC which a commoner can never be privy to except a strong insider.
nobody knew that ameachi and tinubu were fighting over vice presidential slot untill sahara decided to spill the beans.
no one knew that the main reason tinubu had a substitute in the person of prof.yemi was a calculated attempt by tinubu to perform the magic obj did in 2007 which later never favored obj because he felt he could use jonathan as he wished when yar'adua dies.

we were all made to believe by buhari that his daughter is married to an anambra man,but saharareporters came out to disprove such lies from the pit of hell which emanated from buhari and his media.

my questions are:how could tinubu present prof yemi to us as vp's candidate to buhari with the hope that when buhari finally dies,yemi becomes the president and he tinubu becomes the grand commander of nigeria,a feat he started in lagos then extended to the entire yoruba land,but thank God for the good people of ekiti and ondo state that vehemently rejected it.

why did buhari lied to nigerians that his daughter is married to an anambra man just to curry favor from sincere Nigerians?

does it mean that that the word 'progressives' has a different meaning to we nigerians?

NIGERIANVENOM[/s]

Lubbish! undecided

12 Likes

Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by nigerianvenom(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
chaberry:
Didn't read it, but i will inquire 4rm the gods

Try n read it boss

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by Taeewo(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Trash

4 Likes

Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by Taeewo(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
U b mumu,sahara report any news is cuz APC r nt on federal yet bt nw dey r.mumu + mumu is equal to OGOBO
Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by Trut(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
Brimmie:

Lubbish! undecided

Attribute of a Janjaweeeeeed.

5 Likes

Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by Trut(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Taeewo:
Trash

Another attribute of a Janjaweeeeeed

3 Likes

Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by rigarmortis: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
just like BH their creations are getting out of control

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by honey001(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
The reason is not far fetched, SR always oppose present government, maybe they want to get used to attacking APC now since they (APC) are taking over government in a few months time......

10 Likes

Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by PhockPhockMan: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Brimmie:

Lubbish! undecided
Rubbish? Op, I can say it was a two way thing between ACN/APC and Sahara reporters. Both of them used each other to rise through falsehood, today, Sahara reporters has decided not to sink with APC hence the need to regain their integrity through fair reporting. APC knows that they can not survive under free and fair atmosphere, now they're weeping.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by BlackBaron: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
I think SR has been hitting everyone hard irrespective of party affiliations.

They'd also wrote about Aregbesola's forgery and Tinunbu's criminal records in the states. Mostly they have also squared it out with this government and sometimes even publish ridiculous stories.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by juman(m): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Those news you are talking about most probably came out from apc themselves.
Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by theV0ice: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Proves SR are independent and unbiased except you can confirm PDP govt has shared our money reach that side wink

good and professional journalists report the news regardless whose ox is gored

3 Likes

Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by Mogidi: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tinubu is owing SH millions of dollars hence the disagreement.
It was ingenious of Reno Omokri who dared Tinubu to sue SH. I can't see Tinubu suing SH though, too many skeletons in the cupboard.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
It might be campaign strategy to appear neutral only for them to hit GEJ hard when they have sway people to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Trolling OP, rubbish write-up

1 Like

Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by lilflipnerd: 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
nigerianvenom:
Cc: Ola6; Rossike, Truckpusher,
Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal,
Sincere9gerian, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich,
OLADD; biafranqueen; Tomakint;
PhockPhockman;Mogidi; Jmaine; Jamace;
Atlwireless; Anonimi; Sunnybobo; Customized13;
Opiaoku; Petrov10; gramci; Taharqa;
Iamodenigbo; Arysexy; Descartes; Gh0stFreak;
Shizzlestar; ujoinme; rozayx5; chukwudi44;
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk; firefire;
datolee; bloodykiller; ichidodo; ratiken;
dozzybaba; phockphockman; longeria; anonimi;
aljharem; aryzgreat; publisher; brownlord; iconize;
rigarmortis; Descartes; pointb; pazienza;
OKDNigeria; stebell; brokenTV; ;longeria; rozayx5,whitetechnology
Tandriods

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by lilflipnerd: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sahara Reporters does not support mediocre
Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by Olaolufred(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
nigerianvenom:
It was always celebration galore each time saharareporters report lots of lies against GEJ,his family and the federal republic of Nigeria.

[i]
saharareporters

NIGERIANVENOM

THEY ALSO REPORTED SO MUCH LIES ABOUT YARADUA'S HEALTH.
THEY GAVE TIME TO TIME REASONS WHY EBELLE SHOULD NOT BE SWORN IN AS A SUBSTANTIVE PRESIDENT.
THEY CONNIVED WITH TURAI, ANDOAKAA AND OTHER KITCHEN CABINET MEMBERS TO DECLARE THE FITNESS OF YARADUA TO RULE FROM MECCA.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by PhockPhockMan: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
laBarca:
Trolling OP, rubbish write-up
See your life. I don't like pretence. You and me knows SR has supplied you enough fake news you your like has sprayed here.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by Truckpusher(m): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
It is only a deranged man and those that have sold their conscience for money that aren't seeing the too many lies of the APC.

My only happiness is that APC can never and will never win just a ward in Rivers State.

Tinubu the 'druggy' should do the needful and sue Sahara Reporters let's see how big his balls are.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Point of Correction. It was Amaechi that funded Sowore's Sahara Reporters on behalf of APC, now that Amaechi has lost out of the VP position, he advised Sowore to unleash attacks on Tinubu to make sure he also doesnt get the VP position. In the next few days after things normalize, Amaechi will decide where the line of attacks will be channeled.

Rivers People, your money is growing wings. I know these facts.

4 Likes

Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
They were losing credibility and people start taking them as bias pro APC news outlet and they came under attack with lies about house brought for the founder in US and rape case about the founder so I think they want to restore their credibility to be seen as natural by reporting about APC fraudulent deals.
Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by ayindejimmy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sahara Reporters never supported any political party.! It's independent. They've written many negative news about Tinubu and Buhari Befo and nobody complained. It's only when they write against Gej that pdp started promoting propaganda that they're being funded by apc.
Now they're writing against apc, why ain't apc saying they're being sponsored by pdp?
This govt will never run out of propaganda
Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by donmalcolm21(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
SR is now a loose cannon, APC want to dump them but Sowore has sworn to give them a full dose of their investigating reportage. I remeber OBj asked Tinubu to point out any of his University classmate?
Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by joeace2020(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
[s]
nigerianvenom:

[i]
saharareporters

NIGERIANVENOM

[/s]eediot
Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by nigerianvenom(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Billyonaire:
Point of Correction. It was Amaechi that funded Sowore's Sahara Reporters on behalf of APC, now that Amaechi has lost out of the VP position, he advised Sowore to unleash attacks on Tinubu to make sure he also doesnt get the VP position. In the next few days after things normalize, Amaechi will decide where the line of attacks will be channeled.

Rivers People, your money is growing wings. I know these facts.

U may have a point there but ameachi might av connive with tinubu and their disciples to sponsor saharareporters using rivers state oil money
Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by nigerianvenom(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
donmalcolm21:
SR is now a loose cannon, APC want to dump them but Sowore has sworn to give them a full dose of their investigating reportage. i remeber OBj asked Tinubu to point out any of his University classmate?

Tinubu stopped at standard 6
Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by Flets: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Its a no brainer. SR goes with the highest bidder. Amaechi has bankrolled them since the merger of APC. Now he is using them against Tinubu since his loss of the VP ticket. He probably will stop paying soon and another APC money bah whose interest is still represented will continue where Amaechi stopped.
Re: Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? by major466(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Brimmie:

Lubbish! undecided
Seems you're in pain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Son Drags Former President Obasanjo to court For Sleeping with His Wife / Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / APC Dissociates Self From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.