Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Has Saharareporters Been Blocked In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Saharareporters Been Blocked In Nigeria? (1168 Views)

Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi / Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did / Why Has Saharareporters Abandoned The APC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Saharareporters Been Blocked In Nigeria? by manchy7531: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2012
i have been trying to open sahareporters for a while now and its been difficult for me.

i need your help to know if it has been blocked,knowing to well that sowore has a case to settle with the government over his misconduct in a town hall meeting organized in America to educating people over the benefits of the subsidy removal.

also his declared war on GEJ's government through his online media outfit.i need to know cos i still like saharareporters.
Re: Has Saharareporters Been Blocked In Nigeria? by doctokwus: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2012
Seems not to be opening,though I bliv its a temporary hiccup.But if any news media shd b banned,it shd b NTA,dey av simply turned to a FG propaganda machine,though its a tax payers funded medium.Typical nigeria where there is no distinction btw d executive& tax funded organisations
Re: Has Saharareporters Been Blocked In Nigeria? by Igwe9(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2012
Re: Has Saharareporters Been Blocked In Nigeria? by Beaf: 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2012
doctokwus:

Seems not to be opening,though I bliv its a temporary hiccup.But if any news media shd b banned,it shd b NTA,dey av simply turned to a FG propaganda machine,though its a tax payers funded medium.Typical nigeria where there is no distinction btw d executive& tax funded organisations

NTA has [b]always [/b]been a govt mouthpiece. No be today. cool
He who pays the piper, plays the tune. Its the unfortunate truth about govt media houses across the Globe; NTA is not a private organisation, it belongs to the federal govt and the FG can do with it as it pleases.

By the way, NTA is not funded by tax payers, it is funded by oil (as is 90% of everything FG). Tax payers do not fund anything in Nigeria; simply put, you have NO stake in the NTA; this is the more reason we should demand true federalism, because it guarantees representation of the citizen at all levels.

@topic
As for Sahara Reporters, I can reach their website, but it looks phucked. I would be quite happy if the entire Sahara Reporters fell through a hole and sank forever. It is the most worthless piece of shiit to have hit our news stands. There is far more credible oppostion news from agencies like The Nation. Glorified area boys without morals, scruples or standards should not be allowed to use websites to preach falsehoods as blackmail to make a buck.

Phuck Sahara Reporters.

A picture speaks a thousand words:

Sahara Reporters is best known for fake news these days. embarassed

[size=14pt]The fake pic below too is courtesy Sahara Reporters[/size]. Shame. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2
Re: Has Saharareporters Been Blocked In Nigeria? by Gbawe: 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2012
@topic.

The issue was only a temporary glitch. The website is currently working.
Re: Has Saharareporters Been Blocked In Nigeria? by warrior01: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2012
who cares
Re: Has Saharareporters Been Blocked In Nigeria? by Demdem(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2012
manchy7531:

i have been trying to open sahareporters for a while now and its been difficult for me.

i need your help to know if it has been blocked,knowing to well that sowore has a case to settle with the government over his misconduct in a town hall meeting organized in America to educating people over the benefits of the subsidy removal.

[b]also his declared war on GEJ's government through his online media outfit.[/b]i need to know cos i still like saharareporters.

Kindly expatiate on the bolded if possible telling us exactly when this started undecided undecided
Re: Has Saharareporters Been Blocked In Nigeria? by ak47mann(m): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2012
MUH HE HE EH HE HE HE  grin poor thing cool

i still wonder why Sahara reporters hates Jonathan with passion, anything he says about the man is negative,what does he want from Jonathan? cool cool
Re: Has Saharareporters Been Blocked In Nigeria? by PointB: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^^
Amnesty! That's what Sowere wants! I think government should extend one to the Sahara gangs!
Re: Has Saharareporters Been Blocked In Nigeria? by ak47mann(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^

i suspect so,cus the way he is acting sicking 4 too much attention says a lot cool

(1) (Reply)

11-yr Old Boy Arrested For Robbery / Bokoharam Leader Imam Shekau Speaks / The Pension Scam...how They Looted The Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.