Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

What Scares You About Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Scares You About Love? (542 Views)

Why You Should Fall In Love With A Person Who Scares You / 6 Depressing Facts About Love / Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Scares You About Love? by okabe(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Over the years, I've discovered that the thought of marriage scares the hell out of some folks. I realised, it's not like they don't fantasize about it like many other people but perhaps that's the problem. I don't blame them, personally I haven't quite wrapped my head around the idea of marriage and its purpose. Being a perfectionist I am, I always believe in all or nothing. I mean, if you are gonna do it, do it well! Until recently, I never imagined someone being scared of LOVE till I met Jared whose conceptions about love are beginning to threaten my own believes. Two girlfriends ago, I used to believe that I can love anybody once love smiled on me. so far, that has worked out just fine but now, a lot of things are beginning to shake that belief and that scares the hell outta me.
I'm in a close relationship with somebody but something keeps causing me to withhold myself. I've searched thoroughly and the only thing I could figure was the idea of giving someone power over my feelings...and that sends chills down my spine.

Please, dont just read but also share what makes you scared of love

(1) (Reply)

Man Sneaks Into Airplane Gear To See His Girlfriend. / Trends In Relationshps (must Read) / HELP!! My Boyfriend Of 6 Months Did Not Say I Love You, I Think It Damaged Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.