Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? (2967 Views)

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Why Nigerian Babes Like To Do This Thing- VIEWER DISCRETION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? by valdes00(m): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2014
clevvermind:
nor mind them. i can't be watching football and someone will interrupt me. i can break your head.
Me no dey even giv am dat chance.... Na 4 her papa house she go watch am
Re: Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2014
Football isint my thing
Wen u see mee screaming wen wattching it,iz a two way thing,am either following d crowd or admiring sum of d players.
Re: Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? by tayoxx(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2014
clevvermind:
why una go fight if na barca?
I no like barca at all......my sister na barca fan I no dey eat her food
Re: Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? by clevvermind(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2014
tayoxx:
I no like barca at all......my sister na barca fan I no dey eat her food
this is serious. pls dnt take it too far.
Re: Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? by itstpia8: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
clevvermind:
u have to look again. most babes even watch football because of their boyfriend. football is not their business.

I wonder o.

you don't even see girls watching football because of their father, its always because of one boyfriend.
Re: Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? by jvera(f): 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
me v been a man u fan ryt from wen i ws little ma dad do buy their cd then i watch nd feel in luv wit dem
Re: Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? by mhyra(f): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Huh! as for mua, one requirement for me being your girl is that I must be your rival in clubs,, unless you're a manu fan..
but Chelsea?? yuck! I might hate you naturally.
Re: Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? by dguizman(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Me nd ma girl support same team (ARSENAL) nd she has been supporting them before I knew her. #PROUDLGUNNER#
Re: Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? by clevvermind(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
mhyra:
Huh! as for mua, one requirement for me being your girl is that I must be your rival in clubs,, unless you're a manu fan..
but Chelsea?? yuck! I might hate you naturally.
why do u hate chelsea? without chelsea there will be no football. chelsea is the correct club anytime anyday.
Re: Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
softysparky:
Not all babes joor.

I used to be a Chelsea fan until I got a Chelsea boyfriend, I had to change my club to Man United because of him.

He supports Barca and I support Real madrid..I enjoy the fights, taunts drinking and love making that follows afterwards.
lmao
Re: Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
As for me, the guy's a diehard Arsenal fan, and that alone was enough to make me blink once and think twice grin You couldn't pay me enough to support, or wear that red atrocity that is the Arsenal jersey, but I do try my best to 'sincerely' comfort him when they lose.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? by wunmi590(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Becos dey knw dre guys knws bttr nd dey cnt mislead dem.

Lik me nd my babe we sprt 10tymes European chmpion (Real Madrid)

Real madrid lead and othr fllw
Re: Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
As for me, the guy's a diehard Arsenal fan, and that alone was enough to make me blink once and think twice grin You couldn't pay me enough to wear that red atrocity called the Arsenal jersey, but I do try my best to 'sincerely' comfort him when they lose.

So every blessed weekend, you just have to be there, comforting him, awww I feel sorry for ya. That awkward moment... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Aprime:

So every blessed weekend, you just have to be there, comforting him, awww I feel sorry for ya. That awkward moment... grin

loll you're funny. Don't let him hear you say it.
Re: Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? by GuyFawkes: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
As for me, the guy's a diehard Arsenal fan, and that alone was enough to make me blink once and think twice grin You couldn't pay me enough to support, or wear that red atrocity that is the Arsenal jersey, but I do try my best to 'sincerely' comfort him when they lose.

Did you just call the ARSENAL jersey an atrocity? angry
Re: Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 28, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Did you just call the ARSENAL jersey an atrocity? angry

Jeez, looks like another one of those arsenal fans...
No further comment smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Again Just Before Valentine! / Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? / 13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.