Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present (2954 Views)

My Boyfriend Bought A Brand New Car For Me (photo) / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by lacemose(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present, this is so romantic..like seriously

see Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gpddPNEASg

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by thesicilian: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
That boyfriend wants to spoil business for guys

1 Like

Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
lol
over to nairalanders
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by pocohantas(f): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
God punish poverty and over-dependency in Nigeria.
See how foreign girl reacted to a whole Benz.

Girl: "You didn't get me this car...shut up...shut up. This is a joke, this is your car...I can't believe this I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS. I DON'T NEED THIS"

Guy: "just to say thank you for everything, you can be driving to work in style"

Naija guy buy you car?! Im done own your destiny be that. No try breakup, no just try am grin. The girl sef for done dive the car immediately, before im change mind grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by onyeezeigbo: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nothing is romantic there only the car grin
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Where do girls see such guys

My dream boyfriend kiss

2 Likes

Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by WizAkzy: 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
cool
One of the ways to kill her with care is to just surprise her with a very cool expensive ride.

Note : do this only when you have confidence that she is the one you're taking to mama
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by LalasticSeun(f): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
No big deal..
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Lalas247(f): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
And some are complaining about 20k wedding
Smh

See A REAL MAN grin

Awww she made me cry so appreciative though #cutecouple
Kai femieddy where is my car see your mates eh .. undecided
Lefulefu u too where is my car undecided
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Lalas247(f): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
selflessposhheart:

My dream boyfriend kiss
Not in Romanceland these ones will complain if they even spend #500
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:

lol I know na

cheesy
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by jumaian(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Na you sabi.
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Lalas247(f): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
jumaian:

Na you sabi.
Lol one spotted grin
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by jumaian(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol one spotted grin
Lolz come and take the car key. It's all yours.
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Evablizin(f): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Girl: "You didn't get me this car...shut up...shut up. This is a joke, this is your car...I can't believe this I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS. I DON'T NEED THIS"

Guy: "just to say thank you for everything, you can be driving to work in style"

Naija guy buy you car?! Im done own your destiny be that. No try breakup, no just try am grin. The girl sef for done dive the car immediately, before im change mind grin grin
hahahahaha,my lawd.

Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
The girl is so sweet.

"so what do we do now"

*I'll say we go fvck. grin
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:
Smh

See A REAL MAN grin

i've got a couch bigger than that which can suffice. *playing 'sofa' by kiss daniel cheesy
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:
Smh

See A REAL MAN grin

wich type of car u like?cheesy..... Is it 404 peugoet?...or venza? cheesy..
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Divay22(f): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Who no like better thing, make i see cheesy cheesy
We need more of this kinda men kiss kiss
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 30, 2017
pocohantas:

ROTFL grin grin
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

My dream boyfriend kiss

Lol... you no well
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Smh

See A REAL MAN grin

I know, i know what y'all like... run to the toilet and snap new pics...Shioor
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Lalas247(f): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I know, i know what y'all like... run to the toilet and snap new pics...Shioor
Oga it's been just one month grin grin u back again na so u miss me reach tongue
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Lalas247(f): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2017
pocohantas:

lol Kikikiki oh my gosh
This post gave life grin
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Lalas247(f): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2017
jumaian:

Lolz come and take the car key. It's all yours.
Oshey
The era of car buying is here grin
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Lalas247(f): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2017
lefulefu:
wich type of car u like?cheesy..... Is it 404 peugoet?...or venza? cheesy..
I got my eye on one BMW here sha but need to finish my driving and take test lol last time I took I failed
Just couldn't do the parallel parking cry
So will try again sha .. den treat myself to a German whip ... you can even get it on finance and I'll just pay around £250 every month incl insurance .. black or grey colour .. tho I like the matted effect for winter cool

1 Like

Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2017
happy for her
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by ba7man(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2017
grin
selflessposhheart:

lol I know na

cheesy
Some guys are threatening to rape because of N10,000 spent, you now expect a car from them?
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 30, 2017
If you have the money, spend it!

Only broke guys expects monetary contributions from ladies in a relationshiptongue tongue . Spend on your woman dude!
Re: Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Oga it's been just one month grin grin u back again na so u miss me reach tongue

Shiooor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huddah Monroe Nearly Has A Nip-slip As She Goes Braless (photos) / Can I Buy Pants As Birthday Gift For A Lady I Just Met? / Her Husband Caught Her Right In The Act, Can You Believe It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.