Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice (46478 Views)

Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft / PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack / Gunmen Attack Emir Of Kano's Convoy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by highmood(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jii:
I was saddened when Sanusu fall for the call by some people who've no idea what BOKOHARAM are really are,to openly condemn Them.Which he should've kwn ll be at expense of people's lives.

May God Save Us and Protect Us All.
should he have condoned them and pretend all is well? Boko Haram bastards are from Chad and have infiltrated the north with their ideologies. Though some foolish politicians from that region are encouraging and supporting them, brainwashing some of thier uneducated people to support them to kill themselves and cause unrest to that region. This is my own understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by harry509: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
idris93:
Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, has threatened to attack the Emir of Kano, Muhummadu Sanusi II, in retaliation for the Emir’s call on Kano residents and other Nigerians to arm and defend themselves against the terror organization.

In a new video released weekend, Mr. Shekau said his group does not consider Mr. Sanusi a true Muslim, and will attack him whenever an opportunity presents itself.

The Emir had earlier issued a call to arms after a series of deadly attacks by suspected Boko Haram militants in Kano.

Speaking at Kano’s central Mosque in October, the Emir charged the people of Kano to arm and defend themselves against the sect, which is responsible for more than 13,000 deaths.

Militants later launched a deadly assault on the Mosque on Friday, November 28, detonating multiple bombs and shooting worshippers to death.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/173429-boko-haram-leader-shekau-releases-new-video-vows-attack-emir-sanusi-kano.html
ummmmmM! Nigeria. Is a safe country. God bless us
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by Gozieobasi: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
mikeansy:
We should not wait to find out the truth

Government should boost security around Sanusi
what about the poor masses
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by nagoma(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sylverbox:
So they want to kill innocent people again. Because I'm very sure the Emir by some 'stroke of luck' or should I say 'providence', will not be at the said 'opportunity'!

Ther was no time, never that the emir asked people to arm themselves. These bastarrds have no etiquette , no scruples , no moral training, everyone of them has a brothel upbringing and have no shame of lying and steeling.
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by Aarewa: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
It is for poeple to understand that this a sect that believe in killing(muslim or non-muslim) as long as u don't share the same useless idealogy(killing)with them.Therefore,this is a sect that t failed to understand the islamic principle and not worthy of bn muslim because their act totally contradict the principle of Al-Islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by Sylverbox(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Emir Sanusi's name will soon be changed to "LUCKY". Because he seems to be luckier than Goodluck.

He even knows how long it takes to plan each strike.
I dey text you!
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by nagoma(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Adminisher:

Boko Haram is said to be working for GEJ that is why the Nigerian Army equips them periodically when they retreat from battle and leave their equipment.

Very true and GEJ has not forgiven Sanusi for exposing the $20 billion stolen by them. He is sending Shakau after the Emir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by lilflipnerd: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I weep being from the same country with you.
delusionist oshi
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by lilflipnerd: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
natureblack:
what's your point undecided
check google
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by Joshkid(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
mikeansy:
We should not wait to find out the truth

Government should boost security around Sanusi
wat if dem double z security and dem strike anoda person..huh?
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by lawmap: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
o' 9ija
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by MAN88NG: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
You only have 4 month
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by tecmon: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dog eat dog
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by lawmap: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
change your boys oga
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
IYANGBALI:
owerri girls go fok dat guy tire o
LMAO
Sanusi is a good Muslim. He will try to resist owerri girls grin
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by IYANGBALI: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
quid:

LMAO
Sanusi is a good Muslim. He will try to resist owerri girls grin
na lie,him no get preeeek ni?
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
IYANGBALI:
na lie,him no get preeeek ni?
Ermmm . . .na isl@mic pric.k
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by PStacks(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
WahÀla dey naija
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by Mimipauls1(f): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
OMG!!! I thought Shakau is dead.
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by DaBullIT(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
[size=18pt]All those Mùmú people who were quoting to insult me , calling me an enemy of Nigeria and Nigerian army , una eyes don clear ? They said the video last 2 months was prerecorded while I argued passionately that Shekau was alive

Let's wait and hear Nigerian Army's conclusion on the new video

GEJ could not facilitate purchase of weapons , but tompolo can buy 6 war ships valued at over 300M naira

GEJ could not apologize to USA and be the obedient boy , retain their services , instead he formed a Pikin who's hand has not touched the sword asking who killed his father , he knows not that he'll join his father soon ?

And those saying how he take concern them ?

killing the Emir is like killing the president and the imam at the same time , religious tensions will arise and destabilize every part of the country

Those who said Shekau can blab ? 15,000 Nigerians who have passed know that he doesn't blab

I just hope someone overseas or a group of people are monitoring Nigeria's treasury , the only option GEJ has is to loot the country to debt and seek asylum in another country , he knows he's lost already , if anything misses apart from the ones missing , Arrest GEJ and lock him up for war crimes and corruption

Mr stealing is not corruption

Mr all Nigerians have light Òdè Òshì[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by IYANGBALI: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
quid:

Ermmm . . .na isl@mic pric.k
let shekau and his boys catch you grin
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
IYANGBALI:
let shekau and his boys catch you grin
Hahahahahahahahah
Isl@mic prickk fears all@h and does what is right LoL
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by berrystunn(m): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Fulani
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by sabdaz: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=donphilopus post=28968245]Shekau sure knows how to blab.[/quote
Definition of blab Plz. After all the BH crew don do, u still dey say dem dey blab. Na our govt dey blab coz they will always promise to bring perpetrators to book after every terrorist attack
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by dammieco(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
I know about "the gods are dead". Have they risen?
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by KLand(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
I thought Shekau was dead? Is this an impostor?
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by DonaldGenes(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmmmph! This ain't no empty threat as iSee
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by aurenflani: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
highmood:

should he have condoned them and pretend all is well? Boko Haram bastards are from Chad and have infiltrated the north with their ideologies. Though some foolish politicians from that region are encouraging and supporting them, brainwashing some of thier uneducated people to support them to kill themselves and cause unrest to that region. This is my own understanding.

Then you know nothing.
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by highmood(m): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
aurenflani:

Then you know nothing.
cool. Then tell me those you know Mr. Know all
Re: Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice by babaluckey: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Adminisher:

Boko Haram is said to be working for GEJ that is why the Nigerian Army equips them periodically when they retreat from battle and leave their equipment.

Stop running ur mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React / Subsidy Removal,the Reality And The Advantages. / Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.