Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Regret Not Registering For My Voters Card. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Not Registering For My Voters Card. (385 Views)

We Don’t Regret Not Supporting Buhari – Ohanaeze / I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe / I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Not Registering For My Voters Card. by tonididdy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
I know the process was hectic but I should have endured . For once in the history of Nigerian elections ,I can feel butterflies in my stomach and in the stomachs of many others.

For once I can smell change that is faraway Now and its so beautiful what we are about to witness in the candidate of choice of THE APC. the VP choice is what gladdens me the most.

But when I know that I cant vote because am not qualified to...hmmm...am sad BUT I'm gonna spread the campaign for Buhari and Osinbajo like wildfire .am gonna preach this 'change to come' brutally.

vote change, Vote APC presidential candidate.
Re: I Regret Not Registering For My Voters Card. by seanet02: 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
You can stil register for the voters card. Just go to the local government office of the Independent National Electoral commission to register. Please your vote is very important.
tonididdy:
I know the process was hectic but I should have endured . For once in the history of Nigerian elections ,I can feel butterflies in my stomach and in the stomachs of many others.

For once I can smell change that is faraway Now and its so beautiful what we are about to witness in the candidate of choice of THE APC. the VP choice is what gladdens me the most.

But when I know that I cant vote because am not qualified to...hmmm...am sad BUT I'm gonna spread the campaign for Buhari and Osinbajo like wildfire .am gonna preach this 'change to come' brutally.

vote change, Vote APC presidential candidate.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Rule Nigeria Since 1999 That's Y Nigeria Failed / FG Begins Construction Of 100,000 Houses For Workers / Fading Memories Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.