Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe (54992 Views)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed / Attack On Jonathan: Oshiomhole Is A Villa Sycophant , Says Orubebe (2) (3) (4)

I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by sammieguze(m): 3:11am On Apr 01, 2015
Former Niger Delta Affairs Minister Elder Godsday Orubebe last night apologised for his during the release of elections results in Abuja. He regretted that he allowed his emotion to betray him.

He pleaded with Niger Delta youths not to perpetrate violence because of the election of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Orubebe, who held up proceedings for about 30 minutes, told reporters in Abuja: ”Election is a passionate thing and I really regret what took place this morning. I was unnecessarily pushed by Jega to get to that level.

“I want to apologise particularly to young Nigerians that look up to take politics as a career to say that what happened was not intended to cause them any embarrassment.

“To Nigerians generally, I regret my actions as even an elder in the church, and a leader, the young men expected to see a lot from me and I believe that if there was any disappointment they got from me I apologise to Nigerians and to the youths of this country.”

A sober Orubebe asked Niger Delta youths not to take the laws into their hands on the outcome of the Presidential Election.

“We have always talked about peace in this country and remember that when there was crisis in the Niger Delta, I was one of the architects that sacrificed to got the creeks to tell the militants that we need peace in this country alongside President Goodluck Jonathan.”

On President Goodluck Jonathan’s sportsmanship attitude, he said: “Two things are in place. The president is the president of everybody. As a statesman and as a president; he has done what he should do.”

On how the PDP will take the defeat, Orubebe said: “I cannot decide for the PDP. It is a large family. We were sent on an errand to come back to report. We will go and report to the party and the party will take the necessary action it has to take.

“You remember what happened in Ekiti’s governorship election when the governor congratulated his opponent and the party went back and said this is what they have seen. The candidate is not the party, he is a candidate and he has acted very well as a statesman, and as the president, the father of all. For us, we are agents to be here to see what transpired here and give report to them.”

As Jonathan sef don concede defeat.... What else can all these small clowns say?

Well guys....welcome on board the new captain of the great ship called Nigeria in the person of Rtd. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and his vice Pst. Yemi Osinbajo....

Sai Buhari

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Rawani: 3:22am On Apr 01, 2015
The tout could not believe his dreams of an oil bloc were being dashed by the magic of card reader despite their monumental rigging, misuse of the military and unspoken bribery of poll officials. He has disgraced himself and all he stands for.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Inkman(m): 3:25am On Apr 01, 2015
wher did he keep his brain before?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by adeyemik: 3:39am On Apr 01, 2015
Oga, na your children and grand children you disgrace. For school now other children and your neighbours will be telling your children and children children that they papa papa na tout.

Bros, go seven mountains to pray for forgiveness, starting from mountain Everest.

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by ionsman: 4:03am On Apr 01, 2015
You digraced yourself and your family. While watching it, I was thinking solely of the family. What a disgrace.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by eHustler(m): 4:16am On Apr 01, 2015
Oru-babe save us that apology, abeg.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by socialmediaman: 4:29am On Apr 01, 2015
sammieguze:

As Jonathan sef don concede defeat.... What else can all these small clowns say?

Well guys....welcome on board the new captain of the great ship called Nigeria in the person of Rtd. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and his vice Pst. Yemi Osinbajo....

Sai Buhari

This foolish man's political career is finished nationally. He will be seen as someone who tried to fight the will of Nigerians! Rubbish

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Medicine after death.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by aieromon(m): 4:57am On Apr 01, 2015
You will always be remembered for something in this life. Its your choice what you want to be remembered for.

Its a pity that you made your choice without thinking about the consequences.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Bawsse(m): 5:10am On Apr 01, 2015
The man made a fool of himself on national television... Mumu

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 01, 2015
He was trying to please his master,yet the so called master conceded to the result..

He's just an over ambitious servant,who was shocked by the outcome of the result..

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by angelTI(f): 5:16am On Apr 01, 2015
You are forgiven Mr. Orubebe. Go and sin no more!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Mization(m): 5:31am On Apr 01, 2015
I lost all respect for that man since I saw this pic of him feeling like a god. He's not fit to represent Primary school students in a public event.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 01, 2015
Your eyes iyaff open,abi?whilst you were displaying your immaturity it never occurred to you;that,you 're an elder.

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by ignis: 5:32am On Apr 01, 2015
You are only regretting your actions because GEJ losed the election. You would have been feeling like a PDP hero if GEJ is declared the winner. I know it's quite shameful seeing the masters you are defending accepting and admitting the election results.

Shame to you Orubebe.

The fear of Buhari is the beginning of humility.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Bsc(m): 5:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Ur forgiven, one of the Significant of what u did is that u made Jega stylishly accept the 1.4million vote of Rivers state...even though there was no election. But he just have to since he didn't investigate that of kano which U allege was rigged.... Sai Buhari, Admin pls...I will like 2 c a post on review of prophecy of pastors.. Dat of Mbaka a bitter truth.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by otokx(m): 5:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Shame on you Orubebe

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Burger01(m): 5:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Orubebe, for all I care, your political career has been Jegarized. You can never get out of it.

You want to set our beloved country on fire, do you think this is Niger delta? Nigeria is above you militants and you can go ahead and do your worstundecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 01, 2015
I LOVE THIS, GOD BLESS YOU.

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by RockMaxi: 5:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Let me see whether I regretted calling him a tout.

Still checking my conscience... cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by egift(m): 5:33am On Apr 01, 2015
The man saw failure looking at him he went on the disgrace the nation. We have moved pass that now.

One Nigeria.

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by omenka(m): 5:33am On Apr 01, 2015
Apology accepted. But you must be punished for that treasonable action of yours. Hell, you would have single handedly truncated our democracy in a flash!

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by mezebel(f): 5:33am On Apr 01, 2015
Abeg forgive the ediot,,,,, his brain was simply on vacation during his action.

Thank God u made it at last

Like if u are happy for jonathans defeat and share for buhari

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 01, 2015
What an orubebe.

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by sureway1(m): 5:34am On Apr 01, 2015
wikipedia will not change that citation.....
because you regrets your action....
next time look before you leap....

still waiting for..

FFK

to regrets using those childish comments...

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by boolet: 5:35am On Apr 01, 2015
Orubebe is an euphemism for madness. grin

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by GetUmad: 5:36am On Apr 01, 2015
See as all of them are becoming sober and repentant all of a sudden. The fear of Buhari is the beginning of sobriety.

Even Asari Dokubo suddenly became a gentleman. He must have lost his groove.

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by fratermathy(m): 5:36am On Apr 01, 2015
Orubebe is an accomplished tout. A first class educated illiterate. A redundant boofoon and an accomplished 'agbero'. However, in the spirit of democracy, I forgive him for disgracing my state (DELTA) even after rigging our elections. However, I will NOT FORGET.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by BigElEddy(m): 5:37am On Apr 01, 2015
You no get common sense.
Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by dharyour93(m): 5:37am On Apr 01, 2015
He's such an Orubebe

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by danla44(m): 5:37am On Apr 01, 2015
Orubebe you are a disgrace to Nigerian. people like you should not be allow to walk on the street but behind bar! I wonder why you have not been detained uptill Now...

Gov. Amaechi Laughing So Hard! Pic / Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Aregbesola A Condolence Visit (Photos / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters