Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most (3572 Views)

Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most by SkinnyDude(m): 7:56am On Dec 18, 2014
a
Re: Most by vizkiz: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2014
bro, your destiny is on its way to being magatised undecided

4 Likes

Re: Most by SkinnyDude(m): 8:09am On Dec 18, 2014
vizkiz:
not when i have people like menacade5 and tallesty as friends.
Re: Most by iceberylin(m): 8:11am On Dec 18, 2014
vizkiz:
lol...āŋd ђę doŋţ ķŋow grin

1 Like

Re: Most by Maamin(m): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2014
**spreads mat under coconut tree**

-Observing-
Re: Most by fijiano202(m): 8:14am On Dec 18, 2014
li hope ur sisters and niece are included
Re: Most by SkinnyDude(m): 8:19am On Dec 18, 2014
fijiano202:
li hope ur sisters and niece are included
you are very stuppid and silly for making such comment. are you too dumb to see "MOST" there? i didn't generalise. so GTF out!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most by Tymax(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2014
Learner. Welcome to Naija.
Re: Most by vizkiz: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2014
SkinnyDude:

not when i have people like menacade5 and tallesty as friends.

stay there...dindinrin undecided
Re: Most by major466(m): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2014
If you're considering using her as a intimacy gadget, then there's no difference between you and her since both of you are planning to use each other for personal benefits.

3 Likes

Re: Most by fijiano202(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2014
SkinnyDude:
you are very stuppid and silly for making such comment. are you too dumb to see "MOST" there? i didn't generalise. so GTF out!
hahaha u could have written the girl u met but due to ur love for attention u wrote crap

1 Like

Re: Most by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2014
Because she sees only the money in u.she thinks u can't offer anything to her but money.and btw u are not riding a car u are enteriing bus yet u want date.
Re: Most by killercute16(m): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2014
She want your valuables from you and she got it,you want her body and you got....Then you came and said [b]MOST[/b]Nigeria girls are greedy and stupid.....My broda you need the spirit of wisdom and understanding in your life.

3 Likes

Re: Most by tosyne2much(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2014
Maamin:
**spreads mat under coconut tree**

-Observing-
eeeeeehn wetin happen ? If you no commot for that my coconut tree, na gun na in I go take shoot you

1 Like

Re: Most by SkinnyDude(m): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2014
major466:
If you're considering using her as a intimacy gadget, then there's no difference between you and her since both of you are planning to use each other for personal benefits.
my intentions were clean. but her attitude made me change them.

2 Likes

Re: Most by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2014
grin grin why couldn't you just be honest. "I can't afford buying you a phone", you would rather form big boy in her face, and lie that you will eventually do it for her but go on to say all manner of nonsense behind her back cheesy so because of the few girls you have encountered the other millions and millions of Nigerian girls are just the same? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most by SkinnyDude(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Because she sees only the money in u.she thinks u can't offer anything to her but money.and btw u are not riding a car u are enteriing bus yet u want date.
smh for you. so riding a car is the only qualification for dating?
i give up on you!
Re: Most by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 18, 2014
SkinnyDude:
smh for you. so riding a car is the only qualification for dating?
i give up on you!
oya go ahead and generalise all gals are stupid but all girls are nice to me,I know the right strings to press
Re: Most by SkinnyDude(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2014
killercute16:
She want your valuables from you and she got it,you want her body and you got....Then you came and said [b]"MOST"[/b]Nigeria girls are greedy and stupid.....My broda you need the spirit of wisdom and understanding in your life.
i don't think you understood what i wrote. re-read it
Re: Most by Maamin(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
eeeeeehn wetin happen ? If you no commot for that my coconut tree, na gun na in I go take shoot you

Hahahahaha...abeg there is space for two O..come join me grin
Re: Most by SkinnyDude(m): 8:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Mondisweets:
grin grin why couldn't you just be honest. "I can't afford buying you a phone", you would rather form big boy in her face, and lie that you will eventually do it for her but go on to say all manner of nonsense behind her back cheesy so because of the few girls you have encountered the other millions and millions of Nigerian girls are just the same? cheesy
i can afford buying her a phone. but i wont do it. leeches deserve nothing.
Re: Most by SkinnyDude(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
oya go ahead and generalise all gals are stupid but all girls are nice to me,I know the right strings to press
it's obvious you're blind. did you see where i wrote ALL girls stuppid?
Re: Most by holatin(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2014
I don't know about stupidity but Greediness is there motto.

material hunger, money hunger in short air hunger
Re: Most by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 18, 2014
SkinnyDude:

it's obvious you're blind. did you see where i wrote ALL girls stuppid?
u never upload picture and u want romancelanders to take u serious?
Re: Most by Janeify(f): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2014
SkinnyDude:
a day before yesterday, i asked this girl out on phone(this is my first time asking a girl out). she agreed and said but i have to buy her something. i asked her what is it. i thought she would say something like xmas cloth or shoe. i might do it for her. she said PHONE! that her phone is faulty, and needs changing. i told her to excercise patience, that i will do it.

yesterday, while on bus. she kept flashing me. i called to know whatsup. she demanded for airtime right away. i told her i'm on a bus, that i will do that once i get home. two hours later, she flashed again. i called and told her that i'm still on the bus. FOR WHERE?! she was busy asking for airtime. i hung the call.

is this how girls behave? are girls this cheap? well, she is officialy my new Sexx toy, because i have seen how cheap and materialistic she is..

And you created a thread just because of this shii.
You said "most" thereby generalizing it angry
Re: Most by SkinnyDude(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
u never upload picture and u want romancelanders to take u serious?
what has 'picture uploading' got to do here?
Re: Most by SkinnyDude(m): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:
I don't know about stupidity but Greediness is there motto.

material hunger, money hunger in short air hunger
everytime 'i'm hungry. i'm hungry'
Re: Most by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 18, 2014
SkinnyDude:
what has 'picture uploading' got to do here?
with ur face we can relate better with ur situation,if u are more handsome than Mr nairaland,then we can conclude that most gals are stupid.
Re: Most by SkinnyDude(m): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2014
Janeify:

And you created a thread just because of this shii.
You said "most" thereby generalizing it angry
yes. MOST!!
Re: Most by SkinnyDude(m): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
with ur face we can relate better with ur situation,if u are more handsome than Mr nairaland,then we can conclude that most gals are stupid.
shift commot! you are not making sense.
Re: Most by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2014
SkinnyDude:
shift commot! you are not making sense.
come push me nah..
Re: Most by chimerase2: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2014
magarism at its peak
*continue picking ma udara*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Finished Having Sex (pics 18+) / 10 Things You Never Knew About Your Vagina / 15+ Hot Story : My Hot Aunty Clara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.