Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Most - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most (3549 Views)

Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most by herald9: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Maamin:
**spreads mat under coconut tree**

-Observing-

Did the op open this thread by the beach?
Re: Most by herald9: 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
oya go ahead and generalise all gals are stupid but all girls are nice to me,I know the right strings to press

when Did you start playing guitar?
Re: Most by Oahray: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
SkinnyDude:
you are very stuppid and silly for making such comment. are you too dumb to see "MOST" there? i didn't generalise. so GTF out!
no he isn't silly. You sound like the brainless one between the two of you.

If you can generalise based on your experience with just one girl... If 'most' girls can be as you say just because you say so... Why can't your sister and niece be among them? I'm sure your sister(s) and other female relatives are among the first girls you ever got to know.

They say stupidity might be contagious. If it's true, that would explain why 'most' girls who have had the misfortune of meeting you, act that way thereafter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most by lilmax(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
dnacrystal:
Well some guys really have nothing else to offer, hence the ladies exploit them when needs arise.
smh
Re: Most by Missmossy(f): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
herald9:

You funny o...your comments are always prim and precise...why? grin
Hehehe how?

When I need I need to beat round the bush i'd and when something makes no sense i Iaugh. Am always blunt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IF U Were To Marry Ur Partner The 1st Place U Met,where Wld Ur Wedding Be? / Why Our Naija Brodas Dey Para 4 Us Na? / What If B**bs Are As Hard As Rocks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.