Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol (11078 Views)

Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / The Fiery Volcanic Speech By Israeli Prime Minister At The UN General Assembly / Festus Iyayi Was Shot By Policemen In Kogi's Governor Convoy - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by thaoriginator: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
DBlackCeazer:
why the flare up?if u re a muslim u should learn to make peace with everyone cause islam is peace,at least muslims always say that.
bleeps you all!
Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by tonychristopher: 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
thaoriginator:
shut up jor! Idioticc fool! You mother should have swallowed you.

YOU MUST BE A MUSLIM, FOR YOU TO DISPLAY THIS KIND OF VIOLENCE ...YOU SHOULD HAVE USED INTELLECTUAL TO PROVE TO ME, INSTEAD OF CALLING ME IDI.OT AND FO.OL...NOW THAT IS THE PROBLEM PEOPLE ARE HAVING WITH ISLAM WHICH YOU HAVE DISPLAYED HERE NOW

INTORLORENCE YET IT IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE...

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE DESTROYING THE NAME OF ISLAM

THANK YOU AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS

1 Like

Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by tonychristopher: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
ayiddalal:
Why all this lies. You should be ashamed of yourselves for posting this without knowing the truth...

This is in Syria not Palestine..

Can't you even differentiate between the Palestine flag and the Syria opposition Flag? What a bunch of Idiots..

The blast was from an artillery, shot by the Syria Arab Army..

SYRIA...PALESTINE, BUT THE FACT IS THEY ARE ARAB MUSLIMS PROTESTING AND THEY GOT BLOWN UP...CHIKENA
Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by thaoriginator: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
tonychristopher:

YOU MUST BE A MUSLIM, FOR YOU TO DISPLAY THIS KIND OF VIOLENCE ...YOU SHOULD HAVE USED INTELLECTUAL TO PROVE TO ME, INSTEAD OF CALLING ME IDI.OT AND FO.OL...NOW THAT IS THE PROBLEM PEOPLE ARE HAVING WITH ISLAM WHICH YOU HAVE DISPLAYED HERE NOW

INTORLORENCE YET IT IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE...

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE DESTROYING THE NAME OF ISLAM

THANK YOU AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS
No, I an Ifa priest.. Murafucas!
Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by XketchDesigns(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
fr3do:

atleast the tree trunk in our eye is not kidnapping and killing innocent people.
What do but call what's going one in CAR, and uganda?
Before the chibok girls, where in nigeria was kidnapping most notorious. U better wise up!
Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by Mcbussy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
tonychristopher:

SYRIA...PALESTINE, BUT THE FACT IS THEY ARE ARAB MUSLIMS PROTESTING AND THEY GOT BLOWN UP...By Muslims ....CHIKENA

grin...same same....nah their work
Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by dhantey324(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
DBlackCeazer:
Heres the real story http://projects.nytimes.com/watching-syrias-war/explosion-rips-through-funeral-procession
and yes islam sucks.

They are syrian antigovernment protesters, so it is easy where the bomb came from, definitely not from the dead body or the jews..
Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by dhantey324(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
tonychristopher:

SYRIA...PALESTINE, BUT THE FACT IS THEY ARE ARAB MUSLIMS PROTESTING AND THEY GOT BLOWN UP...CHIKENA

How does that justify spreading rumour online? There are still christian arab minorities you know..
Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by tonychristopher: 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
dhantey324:

How does that justify spreading rumour online? There are still christian arab minorities you know..

what is rummor, is that the video is fake or is it that they are not chantinS muslim prayers or is it that the bomb did not explode or is it that they are not arabs

or is it that the video is acting?

WHICH ONE OF THESE IS RUMOUR..BRO

LET US NOT PLAY THE OSTRICH

2 Likes

Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by major466(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
MudRaker:
Nah GEJ fault.

Daft Arabs.
Next they'll say GEJ ordered for the bombs using Oritsejafor's private jet..
Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by tonychristopher: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mcbussy:

grin...same same....nah their work

WE HAVE TO STOP BEEN BLINDFOLDED BY RELIGION

LOOK AT THE OTHER GUY GETTING ALL WORKED UP BY ISLAM

A FORIEGN ARAB RELIGION

NAWA FOR BLACK MAN

WE DEY CARRY FORIEGN THINGS FOR HEAD INCLUDING RELIGION, WHERE AS THE DUDES IN TURKEY AND DUBAI ARE DRINKING VODKA, WHO ARE THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF RELIGION BLACKMAN DEY HERE DEY STARCE HIMSELF OF ORDINARY BEER

I AM A FREE THINKNG CHRISTIAN, I DO NOT CONDEMN ANY RELIGIOM, WHAT I HATE IS VIOLENCE IN NAME OF RELIGION

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by tonychristopher: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
major466:

Next they'll say GEJ ordered for the bombs using Oritsejafor's private jet..

Their thinking tire me sha............
Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
That body was going for burial. If Uv seen them in news, that's how its done . It was not a protest.
Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by fr3do(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
XketchDesigns:

What do but call what's going one in CAR, and uganda?
Before the chibok girls, where in nigeria was kidnapping most notorious. U better wise up!

Just the very rare case of Christianity-linked terrorism like the Lord's army in C.A.R doesn't match up with the tens of terrorist groups all over the world that profess Islam.
Kidnapping and the militancy in the south had absolutely nothing to do with Christianity or Traditional religion.

Your clerics should start teaching peace, real peace. Modern technology is making violence convenient and really harmful.
You can't kill too many with a dagger but with a bomb....
Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by eightsin(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
WTF shocked
Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by cococandy(f): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Excellent7:
@ OP, you posted no source and links.
See source links here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpWPSDDaDN4
http://dcgazette.com/oops-isis-protesters-forgot-about-suicide-belt-video/
lmao. They got a taste of what they are championing. Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by 9jaforlife: 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dbboy:
That religion Islam is dangerous it takes away the ability of an individual to think rationally

You are the one who is awfully far from rationality. What does your delusional beliefs about Islam benefit you

Hypocrites like you smile & mingle with Muslims in real life, pretending that you're a peace loving person but come on NL to spew nonsense about Islam at the slightest opportunity. By their words you shall know them undecided
#Bigots
Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by 9jaforlife: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
tonychristopher:

List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 30 Days

Date Country City Killed Injured Description
2014.12.17 Afghanistan Lashkar Gah 10 14 A Fedayeen suicide assault on a bank leaves ten others dead.
2014.12.16 Yemen Radaa 31 12 Twenty schoolgirls are among thirty-one innocents pulled into pieces by two Sunni suicide bombers.
2014.12.16 Iraq Mosul 13 0 ISIS releases video of a mass beheading with thirteen victims kneeling in front of Shahada flags.
2014.12.15 Syria Yarmouk 2 0 al-Nusra publicly executes two Palestinians for blasphemy.
2014.12.14 Nigeria Gumsuri 33 191 At least thirty-three villagers are slaughtered by pro-Sharia militants.
2014.12.13 Afghanistan Lashkar Gah 12 6 Twelve workers are machine-gunned by the Taliban while trying to clear an area of mines.
2014.12.13 Somalia Qandho 1 0 A religious teacher is beheaded by Religion of Peace rivals.
2014.12.13 Iraq Haditha 12 17 Two Shahid suicide bombings leave twelve dead.
2014.12.12 Israel Gush Etzion 0 5 A Palestinian throws acid onto a family, including young children.
2014.12.12 Algeria Fercha 1 0 Islamists shoot and then slit the throat of a 56-year-old man.
2014.12.11 Nigeria Jos 37 47 Islamic extremists bomb a crowded food stand, ending the lives of over three dozen innocents.
2014.12.11 Afghanistan Kabul 6 11 A Shahid suicide bomber detonates next to a bus, killing six passengers.
2014.12.11 Iraq Ramadi 2 0 An Islamic State suicide bomber take out two people on a bridge.
2014.12.10 Iraq Maqalaa 16 0 Sixteen victims of a mass ISIS execution are found in a grave.
2014.12.10 Thailand Songkhla 1 1 A Buddhist shopowner is shot to death by two Muslim terrorists.
2014.12.10 Iraq Tikrit 9 13 Nine people are pulled into disparate parts by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2014.12.10 Nigeria Kano 7 30 Two female suicide bombers hit a loading area at a textile market, scattering the remains of seven innocents.
2014.12.10 Somalia Tayeglow 2 0 Two women are beheaded by al-Shabaab.
2014.12.10 Iraq Mkeshiefa 38 0 Over three dozen people are blown to bits by Mujahideen shrapnel.
2014.12.10 Nigeria Gajigana 13 0 Women and children are among a dozen villagers laid out by Boko Haram.
2014.12.10 Iraq Baghdad 6 23 A half-dozen people lose their lives to Islamic State bombers.
2014.12.09 Bosnia Trnovi 0 1 An imam is stabbed shortly after condeming ISIS.
2014.12.09 Iraq Baghdad 4 0 A vicar reports that four Christian children were beheaded for 'refusing to follow Muhammad'.
2014.12.09 Afghanistan Haska Mina 4 0 Four civilians are captured and executed by the Taliban.
2014.12.09 Iraq Kirkuk 1 2 Militants fire on a bus carrying university students, killing a young woman.
2014.12.09 Yemen Sayoun 7 8 Two al-Qaeda suicide bombings leave seven others dead.
2014.12.09 Pakistan Faisalabad 1 0 'Soldiers of Allah' shoot a member of an polio vaccination team to death.
2014.12.09 Syria Wilayet al-Furat 1 0 A gay man is thrown from a roof and then stoned after being sentenced by a Sharia court.
2014.12.09 Iraq Muqdadiyah 2 0 Two civilians are shot to death by Muslim terrorists.
2014.12.09 Pakistan Athara Hazari 6 1 A family of six is hacked to death for the woman leaving her conservative husband thirty years earlier.
2014.12.09 Philippines Maramag 10 42 Bangsamoro Islamists are blamed for a bombing that kills ten people on a bus.
2014.12.08 Pakistan Buner 2 0 Two guards for a polio team are assassinated by Muslim terrorists.
2014.12.08 Iraq Hawija 19 0 Nineteen Iraqis are executed for refusing to swear allegiance to the caliphate.
2014.12.08 Syria Sulouk 1 0 A man is beheaded in front of children for 'blasphemy'.
2014.12.08 Yemen Sanaa 15 36 Fifteen Shiites are killed in a targeted al-Qaeda suicide attack on two houses.
2014.12.08 Afghanistan Kandahar 5 7 Four civilians are among five killed during a Fedayeen suicide attack on a government office.
2014.12.08 Bahrain Damistan 1 0 A local cop is killed by Hezbollah-linked radicals.
2014.12.07 Afghanistan Trikh Nawar 5 0 Five local cops are gunned down at a security post.
2014.12.07 Iraq Tarmiyah 9 11 Nine people are killed in a suspected ISIS attack.
2014.12.07 Iraq Balad 12 10 A dozen Iraqis are captured and executed while defending their village from ISIS.
2014.12.07 Iraq Salman 9 11 A suicide blast at a police station leaves nine dead.
2014.12.07 Afghanistan Bashran 1 0 A 17-year-old girl is stabbed to death by her strict Muslim family after getting pregnant.
2014.12.07 Saudi Arabia Ortawwiyah 1 1 One of two victims die after being shot by a mosque official for being late to prayer.
2014.12.07 DRC Beni 36 4 Islamist rebels massacre over thirty villagers in overnight attacks.
2014.12.07 Pakistan Taimuria 1 1 A Sunni activist is shot to death by sectarian rivals.
2014.12.06 Yemen Wadi Abdan 2 0 An aid worker and American photographer are executed in cold blood by al-Qaeda.
2014.12.06 Afghanistan Chamtal 4 20 Four people die from splinter injuries when a fundamentalist tosses a grenade into a wedding party playing music.

Very soon, rats that died of rat poisoning and chickens that are killed for christmas will start appearing on the list of 'Islamic' killings!

Raise your list to power 100, multiply your imagination by 1000 and sum it up, you can only try but can NEVER succeed in tarnishing the image of Islam. cool
Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by Litmus: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
The thing looks like a badly done special effects. How likely is it that those people would wrap a man in a flag like that (must have taking quite some time by the looks) and not notice his strapped on bomb?

Either special effects or a bomb went off close to the cameraman.
Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by 9jaforlife: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
tonychristopher:

BROS NO BODY IS SAYING THAT ISLAM IS BAD, WHAT WE ARE SAYING THAT TERRORISM IS BAD AND KILLING IN NAME OF RELIGIONIS BAD, IF I GIVE YOU THE LIST OF ISLAM BASED KILLING FOR THE PAST 30 DAYS, YOU WILL SHUDDER

Read some of the comments I posted below again, and tell me if you really think that they're condemning terrorism and not Islam

Dbboy:
That religion Islam is dangerous it takes away the ability of an individual to think rationally

tonychristopher:

IN WANTED TO UPLOAD THE VIDEO BUT I AM ON 3G , IF I HAD BEEN ON 4G-LTE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN EASY, [/b] THIS IS FOR PEOPLE TO SEE THE AVERAGE MENTALITY OF MUSLIMS [b]

rafhell:
muslims need a rethink of what their religion represent.

I wonder why some bigots will say the nastiest things about other people's religion based on unconfirmed fabrications and feel good about it. Yet these are the same people who accuse Muslims of intolerance!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by Koolmexxi(m): 12:06am On Dec 19, 2014
ayiddalal:
Why all this lies. You should be ashamed of yourselves for posting this without knowing the truth...

This is in Syria not Palestine..

Can't you even differentiate between the Palestine flag and the Syria opposition Flag? What a bunch of Idiots..

The blast was from an artillery, shot by the Syria Arab Army..

Wat is dis one saying?? I bet u jus read/heard Islam then Isreal and jus jumped out. Why do most of u carry aggression about??

1 Like

Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by widowhusband: 2:24am On Dec 19, 2014
What? mother? swallow? *runs to the loo to puke*
Voilence from bossom of peace

1 Like

Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by sonmvayina(m): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
thaoriginator:
No, I an Ifa priest.. Murafucas!

are you really an ifa preist? please we need to talk, am on whatsapp +447943291828
Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by thaoriginator: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
sonmvayina:

are you really an ifa preist? please we need to talk, am on whatsapp +447943291828
Noo, I'm a Buddhist
Re: A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol by sonmvayina(m): 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
thaoriginator:
Noo, I'm a Buddhist
i am serrious..i need help, i think i have lost my way..or if you know who is?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Representation Under Buhari Poorer Than Past Administrations – UN / What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? / How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.