Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

My Family Memebers DONT Like Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Family Memebers DONT Like Her (1001 Views)

Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did / I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants / I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Memebers DONT Like Her by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2014
We have been together for 6yrs now. I luv her so much and have promised to marry her after my masters. Before traveling for for my studies, i invited her to come spend some time with my family (for a week) before i go. After the visitation, ALL my family members are saying that they dont like her! The behavior ( which i see nothing wrong with), her statue ( very portable for me), and wia she comes from, are the reasons y they dont like her. Now i am confuse. Should i go ahead and marry her without their approval? who will follow to her house? None of my people will. OR should i break up wit her to please my pple? The gal has done nothing wrong to me and i dont want to break an innocent gal's heart, being the first guy in her life. WETIN I GO DO! Nairalanders help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Family Memebers DONT Like Her by ammyluv2002(f): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmm! If they have good reasons for not liking her then maybe you should consider it by giving it a second thought but if the reasons were based on physical things like her state, height then don't even listen to them. We are all created in the image of God whether tall or short, she didn't decide which state to come from God took the decision on her behalf so why punish her for not being tall or coming from a particular state? Your siblings won't leave with her so you have a major say in dis matter, I also think it's not okay to get married without your parents approval so you need to make them reason with you especially your Dad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Memebers DONT Like Her by iceberylin(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
[size=20pt] şђęy ŋā yoų dђ māŗŗy ђęŗ undecided

[/size]

ţђatş ŋoŋę oƒ ţђęįŗ bįzz angry
Re: My Family Memebers DONT Like Her by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
but i need their approval na...

iceberylin:
[size=20pt] şђęy ŋā yoų dђ māŗŗy ђęŗ undecided

[/size]

ţђatş ŋoŋę oƒ ţђęįŗ bįzz angry
Re: My Family Memebers DONT Like Her by Ariyke: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Are they d one to stay with her? U've been dating for 6yrs and no complain about her and ur family met her for just a week and wants to destroy ur relationship Be a man and decide what u want for urself don't let anybody decide how u live ur life angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Family Memebers DONT Like Her by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
If they do not have any serious specific thing to say about why you shouldnt marry her, then please do not take them seriously
Re: My Family Memebers DONT Like Her by AJ01(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
You are a man..family before any other thing..use your head ooo
Re: My Family Memebers DONT Like Her by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
They said that they dont like the behavior. That she doesnt act "real". Maybe, that she pretends. MUM doesnt like her @ alllllllll.... and me and my mum, na 5 and 6. Buh, i luv my gal. I just wanna PLEASE them ALL

Treasuredlove:
If they do not have any serious specific thing to say about why you shouldnt marry her, then please do not take them seriously
Re: My Family Memebers DONT Like Her by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ok
Re: My Family Memebers DONT Like Her by malaria(f): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
Poster may be their is something they are seeing you can't see, there is no way they will just dislike her without reason. Talk to your mum ask her to tell you the reasons for them not liking her. make her understand how much you love the girl. Your family could be right you know.
Re: My Family Memebers DONT Like Her by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Planning to ditch a 6years old relationship cos mum said so? Will she be happy if someone treats your sister that way? Ask her this.
Re: My Family Memebers DONT Like Her by Thinkr(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
byvan:
Planning to ditch a 6years old relationship cos mum said so? Will she be happy if someone treats your sister that way? Ask her this.
his sister might be well behaved though. @OP talk to your mum and understand the reason properly. Girls pretend hope you know forget love matter. Use ur brains more. Bye
Re: My Family Memebers DONT Like Her by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
A big tanx to u guys. M really getting useful advice from u guys. Nairalanders, una too much! I need more abeg
Re: My Family Memebers DONT Like Her by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
Prayer is the key. Have you consulted God about this matter? Ask God to show you His thoughts on the matter and to reveal if she is the one. The personalities of your family members and this girl may not just gel is why. People born in different months have different characters which sometimes clash.

(1) (Reply)

Try Something More Challenging(pix) / Hmmmmmmmmmm: VALENTINE / What Would You Do If Another Guy Tries To Woo Your Babe In Your Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.