Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Boko Haram Kidnaps 185, Kills 32 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kidnaps 185, Kills 32 (860 Views)

Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa / Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 / Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kidnaps 185, Kills 32 by nduchucks: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2014
I arrived Florida Keys yesterday and upon waking up this morning, the first report I heard on CNN is that Boko Haram has kidnapped 185 people and killed 32 in Nigeria.

Please somebody tell me its not true. cry
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 185, Kills 32 by nduchucks: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
OMG its true

Kano, Nigeria (CNN) -- Boko Haram insurgents kidnapped at least 185 women and children, and killed 32 people in a raid in northeastern Nigeria this week, local officials and residents said.

Gunmen in pickup trucks attacked the village of Gumsuri, just north of Chibok on Sunday, burning homes and shooting men, before herding women and children together.

"They gathered the women and children and took them away in trucks after burning most of the village with petrol bombs," a local government official said on condition anonymity for fear of reprisal.

News of the attack took four days to emerge due to lack of communication due to the loss of telecommunications tower‎s in the region during previous attacks.

Source-CNN

Where was the Army
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 185, Kills 32 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
This is why we need Buhari ASAP.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 185, Kills 32 by nduchucks: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
frosbel:
This is why we need Buhari ASAP.

They are capturing our territories with impunity and continue to capture our women and children while our armed forces seem impotent and powerless.

We need to hit BH very hard, bomb Chad and anywhere they are using as a base. This is unacceptable, the Chibok girls are still missing. What Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 185, Kills 32 by abitex577(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Just seeing it now.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 185, Kills 32 by Dannylux: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
They keep enlivening their menace. The moment you think they are at rest that's when they unleash another carnage.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 185, Kills 32 by SamIkenna: 3:13am On Dec 24, 2014
nduchucks:
I arrived Florida Keys yesterday and upon waking up this morning, the first report I heard on CNN is that Boko Haram has kidnapped 185 people and killed 32 in Nigeria.

Please somebody tell me its not true. cry

Where in Florida? Might be in Orlando for some business in Feb. Would not mind kicking buhari jins out of your unrepentant arewa behind.

Oh oh Sorry, buhari would have lost before my Orlando rendezvous.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 185, Kills 32 by nduchucks: 8:12am On Dec 24, 2014
SamIkenna:

Where in Florida? Might be in Orlando for some business in Feb. Would not mind kicking buhari jins out of your unrepentant arewa behind.

Oh oh Sorry, buhari would have lost before my Orlando rendezvous.

nwanne m, your timing is off just as your position on political issues usually are.cheesy

We'd be too busy preparing for the inauguration of President Buhari at that time. Would have enjoyed watching you get drunk as you denounce both the great Ikemba and GEJ, while I watch you - you see, I'm a teetotaler.

Merry Xmas in advance unless you share the same religion with Asari Dokubo.

(1) (Reply)

Abia Politics And Economic Essentialism Of Ukwa People;scripted By Don Ubani / Politics: I Won't Stay In Office Beyond 2015... / 'poorest' President's Offered $1m For His Volskwagen Beetle Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.