Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures (24159 Views)

Ogoni People Hold Massive Protest In Rivers State Over Killings.Photos / Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos / Rabiu Kwankwaso Presidential Declaration, Live On Ait. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
Atouke:

Why is amaechi owing workers salary since october?

Lie 1- Amaechi is owing from November and not october. About why, financial crunch from the center which Jonathan is mismanaging. Besides many state governors are even owning, some more.

Is it not because he is sponsoring APC campaign?

Lie 2 - how is he sponsoring apc? Is it by paying his party dues? What is amaechi doing for his party that either Akpabio, udaughan, Dickson and the rest of killer governors aren't doing for the killer party?

where is he getting money for APC if he cant find money for salaries?

LIE 3 - substantiate the lie that he has spent 17bn so far.
I can't give explanations for a blatant lie.

you are the mumu here

Fool, u need to represent Nigeria in the Olympics for lying competition. grin

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by chemali: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
Atouke:

sauce or source? which do you want only APC deals in sauce because they are masters in Stomach infrastructure- Ex Gov.Fayemi's cooked rice on my mind! If you need source i will help you but if you need sauce go to APC.

The way you turned public verifiable knowledge on stomach infrastructure on its head convinces me that you are just a liar getting paid by posting junk.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
deemdeem:

Clown 101. grin
Give it up.

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by okiezman(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Amaechi play Ogoni people wayo, APC played him bigger wayo.

Ogoni youth leader.

LoL....pdp...4...aso rock....pdp....4...rivers

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Give it up, you've lost the argument woefully.

Do u think I am arguing with u? Na wa oo.
Again u are so full of urself.
Don't expect from Amaechi the outgoing governor what u knew wike never did especially as regards court case.
U are not even that smart.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Give it up.

Sharapppp.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by okiezman(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
They know it, who is Dakuku Peterside in Rivers politics.

Dakuku peterside is a gonner

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Eziachi: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
He has been selected, that's why Ogoni people are excited.
Excited, really for the most meaningless position in Nigeria politics?
What does a deputy do? Who is Amaechi's deputy now?
What about Odili, who was his deputy? How many deputy governors will succeed their governors come this February? That's what you are excited about?

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Adminisher:
Very few Rivers people will vote for Wike. Paid crowds cost about five million. The Ogonis and riverine people have been marginalized with having another Ikwerre governor in Rivers State. Two thirds of Rivers PDP is against Wike and the hole of APC. We shall see hat happens on election day.
Go and sleep, how do you expect Ogoni people to vote APC that used and dumped them to PDP that has shown them compassion.
Mind you, I live in Rivers State, I know what I'm talking.

6 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by okiezman(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Akbee:
another campaign tactics.why waste money wen u gotta political godmum.he needs not campaign cos the Almighty First lady has already endorsed him..although the election has not bn held yet the fact remains that the result is alredy out...

And who won undecided

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Give it up, you've lost the argument woefully.

deemdeem:

Sharapppp.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by okiezman(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
When it's time to choose somebody to use in GUN SHOT drama, they will choose Ogoni man, when the time to reap, they chase Ogoni man away.

Magnus Abe cry
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Eziachi: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Go and sleep, how do you expect Ogoni people to vote APC that used and dumped them to PDP that has shown them compassion.
Mind you, I live in Rivers State, I know what I'm talking.
This use and dump seems to be the new trending words.
Only a fool allowed himself to be used in the first place before the talk of being dumped.

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
deemdeem:

Do u think I am arguing with u? Na wa oo.
Again u are so full of urself.
Don't expect from Amaechi the outgoing governor what u knew wike never did especially as regards court case.
U are not even that smart.
Give it up.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Change2015(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
pazienza:
Wife or Wike?

Is there any difference?

Anyone who wants a good laugh should look at a picture of him wearing a suit! The belle don swell finish. Failure awaits him in his quest. An odious empty barrel

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by okiezman(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Trailblazer1:
BREAKING NEWS: FROM OHANEZE NDIGBO

We hereby withdraw the Chibuike and Amaechi in the governor of Rivers name, leaving him with Rotimi because the traits he is showing cannot be traced to Igbo origin but to the last name.

Signed: cheesy
Secretary

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Give it up.

deemdeem:

Sharapppp.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
deemdeem:

Sharapppp.
See frustrations.
I'm sorry for injuring your heart.

4 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by okiezman(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Tell that to Buhari.

You will notice all ur comment has like and share na only me dey give u am... pdp 4 life
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
See frustrations.
I'm sorry for injuring your heart.

How u take see my heart? From sharapppp or u be winch?
Bro, confused u are. grin

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Eziachi:

Excited, really for the most meaningless position in Nigeria politics?
What does a deputy do? Who is Amaechi's deputy now?
What about Odili, who was his deputy? How many deputy governors will succeed their governors come this February? That's what you are excited about?
Half bread is better than none.

4 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by okiezman(m): 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
kingdavid2015:
PDP is a fraud all over the country,vote for change, woke is a tout used by the presient wife. Petetside will consolidate on development. Wile is ikwere. Don't be decieved any mote by their tricks

Wen get his name correct and your spellings right then aw take u serious

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by fydence: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
deemdeem:

It's a known fact here in politics section that anything killer is pdp. U be jjc? All lovers of Jonathan are killer folks who love the killer party. It's no insult. humbly accept ur killer status. grin
I Av proof only after u answer an honest question posed.
#IrredeemableMentalityIssues:Irrational generalizationErrors Detected:.. grin So no accomplishments!!! Good!! next person...

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
You need deliverance.

Ur brain needs a transplant. grin
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
fydence:
#IrredeemableMentalityIssues:Irrational generalizationErrors Detected:.. grin So no accomplishments!!! Good!! next person...

Chai, i obviously hit a nerve. U lots are so easy to toy with.
Again, accomplishment "berekete" for all to see but if u want me to voice it, answer the question posed. It will shed light to ur darkness if answered truthfully.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Eziachi:

This use and dump seems to be the new trending words.
Only a fool allowed himself to be used in the first place before the talk of being dumped.
Unfortunately, the best way to avoid being used is to abstain, which is worse than being dumped.

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
okiezman:

You will notice all ur comment has like and share na only me dey give u am... pdp 4 life
Thanks
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by fydence: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
deemdeem:

Chai, i obviously hit a nerve. U lots are so easy to toy with.
Again, accomplishment "berekete" for all to see but if u want me to voice it, answer the question posed. It will shed light to ur darkness if answered truthfully.
hehe first of all u dnt have the capacity to hit my tiniest nerve...i didnt say u didnt hit i said u dont have the capacity as a human being to hit my tiniest nerve even if ur life depended on it...bt then again...No Accomplishments....just...well just Nothing...hehehe so pls abeg ejor biko dnt self service ur ego...lolz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by RotrEmmanuel: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
chemali:

#dumbpost. Is Amaechi contesting the election?
yes! your mad and stupiid Amaechi just loosed VP slot
grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.