Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures (24161 Views)

Ogoni People Hold Massive Protest In Rivers State Over Killings.Photos / Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos / Rabiu Kwankwaso Presidential Declaration, Live On Ait. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by fydence: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Go and sleep, how do you expect Ogoni people to vote APC that used and dumped them to PDP that has shown them compassion.
Mind you, I live in Rivers State, I know what I'm talking.
dont mind these keyboard analysts...

4 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by okiezman(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
chemali:

I believe you have in your possession the vouchers showing the diversion. Besides, your jesus christ (GEJ) is at the centre, why can't he use EFCC on Amaechi. Let me guess... He is got no balls, his wife is possibly using his by pushing Wike.

Do you know what is called immunity?

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by RotrEmmanuel: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tradesrunner:
Its So Unfortunate People Who Have No Idea The Politics Around Rivers Are The Ones Running Their Mouth Here. Wait Till 2015
Close your mouth! I be rivers guy, Amaechi no get say as far as rivers state is PDP state.
he was not smart enuf to decamp to APC after we PDP elected him twice into power.
Now we must show him peper!
Abeg why him no Win VP slot

grin

4 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Atouke: 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Amaechi is a gonner in rivers politics .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Prodeegee(m): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
dBard:

Idiot..
Did u just insult a whole ethnic group? angry

Next time tink b4 u open dat cesspit of a mouth

Rubbish

Even if ur father is the king of that ethnic group, I stl got the right to say whatever I gotta say.

Be wise!
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by chemali: 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
okiezman:

Do you know what is called immunity?

Last I checked immunity covers only the governor. Are you telling me that Amaechi single handedly authorized the disbursement of the phantom money, loaded it in his car and distributed as he is father Xmas of our time without any help from any one and your jesus christ is just sitting and watching till he exits office?

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by dBard: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Go and sleep, how do you expect Ogoni people to vote APC that used and dumped them to PDP that has shown them compassion.
Mind you, I live in Rivers State, I know what I'm talking.

Truth is, Wike is not thé most credible or most preferred of the candidates, but given a choice between d 2 evils, Most Rivers ppl will vote Wike rather than the stooge of a high handed, disloyal gov that has been left in the lurch by the very ppl he was supporting.

Those that think that APC have a glimmer of a chance in this State are on a very looooonnnngg thing.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by dBard: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
Prodeegee:

Even if ur father is the king of that ethnic group, I stl got the right to say whatever I gotta say.

Be wise!

Then u should properly exercise that right by making use of that decrepit jumble of fibres in that vault u call a skull.

Buffoon

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Prodeegee(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
dBard:

Then u should properly exercise that right by making use of that decrepit jumble of fibres in that vault u call a skull.

Buffoon

....And uve made sense ryt?

U find joy in insulting people, I don't.

Have fun yuh!
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
It is only the impatient man that asks what the exact tree farther down his path is. Why bother his heart? He will soon get there.

Our shouting, screaming and insults here will not determine who wins or looses.

We shall see who wins. And we shall see how who ever wins Governs.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Habeyy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
fydence:
#IrredeemableMentalityIssues:Irrational generalizationErrors Detected:.. grin So no accomplishments!!! Good!! next person...
see how u kill the e-rodent

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Desric(m): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
How to become a jonathanian

1. Throw away your brain.
2.Say Buhari is boko haram
3. Blame apc for Gej maladministration.
4. Call anybody against Gej boko haram
5. Support impunity/injustice..

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by BlackSEER(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
deemdeem:
Bunch of Rogues.
Dakuku Peterside is most competent based on antecedents.

it is a pity that ur apc will fail woefully in rivers state

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by peleson: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kassidy4luv:
WIKE is d only Man in Rivers State PDP that will chase out APC in the State.

I love this WIKE Man so Much,
The Only Man APC is Scared of In Rivers State.

Dakuku Peterside cnt stand him @ all.
Ur post about dakuku is incorrect! Dakuku has been in active politics long before Wike! Dakuku as commissioner for works and Wike as chief of staff, dakuku signature is on every rivers land. Wike was busy collecting kickbacks from commissioners but dakuku told him point blank that he has been into active politics b4 him and he has no right to ask him of the state fund meant for state project. Dakuku went further to launch operation Zero pot hole in rivers state. Wike has not bin in aa contestable position aside LGA chairman which he loss if not for court that he helped him. Dakuku was a student leader from secondary to university. Won house of reps. As lga boss, he won the best chairman. What do we know Wike as? Obi/akpor chairman, MARCHING ground, u ll buy a plot of land for 4million and b4 u finish,his obi/akpor touts will force out 5million from u b4 u complete d building. Amaechi had to stop that a governor. U ll b in ur car onn PH road, Wike tout will come n open ur car with spanner while u r still inside, the beat u, take ur car n u v to use money to bail it plenty ooO. He is using amaechi to cover up, let him say what he has achieved n done b4! Absolute nothing if not corruption n forcing innocent citizens to join occult! He can win Rivers State, Rivers people r voting individuals n not party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Splashme: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Amaechi is a disgrace to Rivers people
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by okiezman(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
chemali:

Last I checked immunity covers only the governor. Are you telling me that Amaechi single handedly authorized the disbursement of the phantom money, loaded it in his car and distributed as he is father Xmas of our time without any help from any one and your jesus christ is just sitting and watching till he exits office?

So is amaechi not a governor? He can take a loan which the state assembly granted
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by fx45(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Eziachi:

This use and dump seems to be the new trending words.
Only a fool allowed himself to be used in the first place before the talk of being dumped.
Amaechi is a classic example of Used and Dumped... In otherwords, Amaechi is a classic fool! Funny enough, the people aint done with him yet... He has been appointed as their ATM machine for the upcoming campaigns... I wonder where they got the juju they used on him from... That must be top-level juju if I may say. The man doesn't seem to comprehend what is happening to him
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by ArcTammy: 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
wike is a thief and will never ever see the brick house. A desperate politician don't rule transparently. what I saw at the rally were criminals, x-militant groups, and cultist. Rivers people say no to cultism... Dakuku is the man for the brick house.

4 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 19, 2014
fydence:
hehe first of all u dnt have the capacity to hit my tiniest nerve...i didnt say u didnt hit i said u dont have the capacity as a human being to hit my tiniest nerve even if ur life depended on it...bt then again...No Accomplishments....just...well just Nothing...hehehe so pls abeg ejor biko dnt self service ur ego...lolz

When someone is bereft of what to say, contradictions set in as evidenced above. Even if it's the biggest nerve am cool with it. grin
Again, why ashamed to answer a basic question that will shed light to ur darkness. U expect me to answer ur question when u Av refused to answer mine. So u think just like mugu surrounds u at ur abode likewise it should be online eh? Goon, am not bound to answer an hypocrite.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Thanks

Fucckman, never knew u enjoy E-validation so much. grin
That's good.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 19, 2014
BlackSEER:

it is a pity that ur apc will fail woefully in rivers state

Crap. Dakuku is a better and competent candidate to wike.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 19, 2014
okiezman:

So is amaechi not a governor? He can take a loan which the state assembly granted

So amaechi collected the loan and directed it to APC affairs eh? Where are ur facts to buttress this.
Mugu alert!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 12:47am On Dec 19, 2014
deemdeem:

Fucckman, never knew u enjoy E-validation so much. grin
That's good.
Tell me you're not guilty as well.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by castancassy2(m): 12:51am On Dec 19, 2014
I stay in Abia but wike is the only man that can use ameachi's broom to sweep ameachi out. i love this man(wike) and the way he talks
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Tell me you're not guilty as well.

Fucckman, i already have as much validation in the real world than i desire why should I long for E-validation? grin
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 1:02am On Dec 19, 2014
deemdeem:

Fucckman, i already have as much validation in the real world than i desire why should I long for E-validation? grin
I know you're fulfilled in life as a member of transport Union TASK FORCE.
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I know you're fulfilled in life as a member of transport Union TASK FORCE.

Is that the aim and purpose of ur entire being? undecided
Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by PhockPhockMan: 1:20am On Dec 19, 2014
deemdeem:

Is that the aim and purpose of ur entire being? undecided
Unlike you, I'm an accomplished portharcourt based business man.
You fit take style beg me something, I will give you.
GOD said we should help people like you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 1:33am On Dec 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Just help the poor thing out of his misery. grin

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Again u are so full of urself. Deemdeem is made up to his third generation. Why should he beg. Indeed, accomplished biz man that still rely on E-validation.
Yeye dey smell. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

$1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff / Obasanjo: APC Government Intimidating Judges Ahead Of Elections / Bashir El-Rufai Calls Segalinks An Idiot And A Midget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.