Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received (792 Views)

What's The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received After Sex? / Guys Hw D U Feel When Girls Compliment U? / What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by cutieberie1(f): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
nlders share ur sweetest compliments u hv received from someone
derailers are welcome
those dt wil insult others hmmm

summoning
marieolae

iceberyln
tosyne2much
tallesty1
naijaboy
nd odas make sure u cm n share urs
Re: What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by temitemi1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
U look clean grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by SeverusSnape(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
SOMEONE ONCE TOLD ME "YOU DRESS WELL,YOU'RE HANDSOME AND VERY INTELLIGENT,THAT'S WHY I LOVE YOU,THAT'S WHY I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU ", my head swelled to the four corners of the world. I think that's the best compliment I can recall.

Please don't request for picturesgrin
Re: What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by Tallesty1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
I don't braggrincheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by tosyne2much(m): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
with al sincerity, the best compliment I have ever received was

1.You are very intelligent

2. I wish God could bless me with your stature and facial look
Re: What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
well I didn't receive this directly but I was told a coursemate of mine said, "he's cute, has a pointed nose and is d most intelligent In class". grin
Re: What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by IKJ66(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
The best was......''I admire ur personality''
Re: What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by Chilug(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
What's urs? U look like bonga fish?
Just asking.
Re: What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by Richiy(f): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Best compliment: I love your personality.
Re: What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by Thinkr(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Eeeeeeh fine boooooy* lame though
Re: What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
temitemi1:
U look clean grin grin grin

...for that day right?

She must have been shocked grin
Re: What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Observing...
Re: What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by chimerase2: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
AMU big embarassed undecided
Re: What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Quite a few compliments, may seem like im bragginh but not.

1. You should be a model.( I am tall and thin and quite into fashion.)

2. Few of my patients had once said; u look like one of them hollywood doctors

3. I hear this one almost evry other week; do you run?. (I am athletic built, I suppose)

4. You are extremely intelligent.

5. I love ur smile.

6. You got a great personalty and likeable.

7. You speak ur mind and ur honest

8. People often say I am a "stacy dash" celebrity look alike.

9. Ah.....my last partner told me Halle berry aint got nothing on me. I was on cloud 9. grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by Dotwillis1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
''U r fun to be with''. ..''I like your hair''. 'U v a good voice'
Re: What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by berryBee(f): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
I love you just the way you are grin
Re: What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by major466(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
Someone I never knew talked about me to his friends but I act as if I didn't hear him.
Re: What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by major466(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chiadanin:
Quite a few compliments, may seem like im bragginh but not.

1. You should be a model.( I am tall and thin and quite into fashion.)

2. Few of my patients had once said; u look like one of them hollywood doctors

3. I hear this one almost evry other week; do you run?. (I am athletic built, I suppose)

4. You are extremely intelligent.

5. I love ur smile.

6. You got a great personalty and likeable.

7. You speak ur mind and ur honest

8. People often say I am a "stacy dash" celebrity look alike.

9. Ah.....my last partner told me Halle berry aint got nothing on me. I was on cloud 9. grin

I can feel your head growing from here grin
Are you a doc?
Re: What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by merit12(f): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
my was I like your bow legs

Do I have ?ask me lara
Re: What's The Best Compliment U Have Ever Received by farano(f): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
@cutieberie1 pls search the forum before creating a new thread( rule 14).
https://www.nairaland.com/882845/what-best-compliment-ever-recieved

(1)

Classical Relativism Of Woman To Mango / Ladies, Have U Ever Fallen Inlove With A Random Guy That Asked You Out? / 9 Questions To Ask Before Committing To A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.