Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Ladies, Have U Ever Fallen Inlove With A Random Guy That Asked You Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have U Ever Fallen Inlove With A Random Guy That Asked You Out? (797 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Have You Ever Fallen Inlove With Your Enemy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Have U Ever Fallen Inlove With A Random Guy That Asked You Out? by onila(f): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
me I havent o!

all the guys (guys i have never met before) that asked me out in public spaces/on the road/downtown/school campus, I have never really liked any not even one of them

I have only fallen in love or shown interest with guys I just met through a friend or someone i have known for a long time=friends=lovers

my ❤ *cough *cough

I met him through a friend on campus
His friend was talking to me
he decided to join the conversation
and we connected immediately

the next time he saw me, he asked me out
he knew i liked him that day we met grin
Re: Ladies, Have U Ever Fallen Inlove With A Random Guy That Asked You Out? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
and grin do u ave sex with the guy......
Re: Ladies, Have U Ever Fallen Inlove With A Random Guy That Asked You Out? by saaedlee: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
It is always good to say the truth sha, u had a thing for him d first day u saw him n gave him the greenlight grin
Re: Ladies, Have U Ever Fallen Inlove With A Random Guy That Asked You Out? by onila(f): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
and grin do u ave sex with the guy......
naa, i DIDNT

I WISH I DID
Re: Ladies, Have U Ever Fallen Inlove With A Random Guy That Asked You Out? by onila(f): 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
saaedlee:
It is always good to say the truth sha, u had a thing for him d first day u saw him n gave him the greenlight grin
smiley

HE WAS SUCH A GENTLEMAN
Re: Ladies, Have U Ever Fallen Inlove With A Random Guy That Asked You Out? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
realy... so u intrested in aving sex with the guy isnt........lol merry christmas.........
Re: Ladies, Have U Ever Fallen Inlove With A Random Guy That Asked You Out? by saaedlee: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
onila:
smiley

HE WAS SUCH A GENTLEMAN

It means I am right! wish u guys d best!
Re: Ladies, Have U Ever Fallen Inlove With A Random Guy That Asked You Out? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wait oo, this thread is meant 4 d ladies, y are the guys replying
Re: Ladies, Have U Ever Fallen Inlove With A Random Guy That Asked You Out? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
'@edozie why u commenting wen u said this thread is meant for a ladies .. undecided
Re: Ladies, Have U Ever Fallen Inlove With A Random Guy That Asked You Out? by chelseabmw(m): 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
wanted to comment buh discovered this thread was meant for ladies only
Re: Ladies, Have U Ever Fallen Inlove With A Random Guy That Asked You Out? by Deiok(m): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
You still comment anyway.

(1) (Reply)

9 Questions To Ask Before Committing To A Relationship / Is / Does Hearing This Word Mean Anything To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.